Statute barred student loan / Credit Solution Ltd

kurvaface
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5165 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Not going off on a tangent here.. Just putting down thoughts of where I'm going with this.

Wol Kolade

Professional Profile - Wol Kolade | Venture Capital and Private Equity Directory

Now this guy is sitting on a big pile of money and I bet some of it has been squeezed out of Caggers..

I wonder how happy he will be knowing his fingers are in some pretty sticky pies - I suspect these people have massive behaviour inertia, unless of course their investments are threatened.

I'm trying to find a photo of him with a cat on his lap... no joy yet!

Edited by kurvaface
must keep focused

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Part of the phone call to Cretin Solutions Ltd went like this:

Neanderthal: oh..OK then, I'll put things on hold for 72 hours

Me: ... How many days is that?

Neanderthal: (Pause).... er....four days

!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Update:

Neanderthal: Ok... I'm gonna have to take this to the next level now (threat)!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Edited by kurvaface

I can't find any pictures of Mr Kolade with a pussy on his lap.:(

I have found lots of references to "Fat Cats" though.;-)

Interestingly, many of the companies in in the ISIS EP portfolio seem to be in a position to benefit from the public purse.:eek:

Update:

Although some I have spoken to are a little concerned about their association with this bunch of scoundrels :)

Edited by kurvaface

Have you sent off for a copy of your agreement ? They are stating from it, but how do they know this ? Do they already have a copy, I doubt it !!! And they are deliberately twisting it, you have concealed nothing, the only way the Statute Of Limitations Act will be questioned if you forged your death certificate or you WERE found guilty of fraud.....send their latest correspondence to the OFT too....

Are SLC clutching at straws?

They now say Sect 32 of the Limitation Act 1980 allows for the extension of the limitation period specifically where someone has deliberately concealed facts stopping the right of action :?:? I have been available to discuss this from the outset, as evidenced by my gullibility:mad: I contacted them as soon as they wrote to me.

I feel like someone is trying to screw me, but that they have impotence issues!:p

FINAL NOTICE

Dear sir/madam

Many thanks for your recent correspondence, the contents of which are noted. As this alleged debt seems to be statute barred I will not be making any payments towards it.

I will also remind you fo the OFT's guidance on Debt Collection in line with CPUTR 2008

2.2 b. leaving out or presenting information in such a way that it creates a false or misleading impression or exploits debtors' lack of knowledge

2.2 d. unnecessary and unhelpful use of legal and technical language, for example, use of Latin phrases

continuing to press for payment after a debtor has stated that they will not be paying a debt because it is statute barred could amount to harassment contrary to section 40 (1) of the Administration of Justice Act 1970.

I am now of the impression that your company are harrassing me, and I will ask for the last time that you cease contacting me. Your behaviour is obviously in breach of guidelines as set out by the Office Of Fair Trading, which I understand could bring your suitability to hold a licence into question.

Finally please note that if it is your intention to bring a court claim, it will be defended vigorously.

I now require your official complaints procedures to be sent to me within 7 days, or I will make official complaints to Trading Standards, FOS, OFT and Gareth Thomas - Undersecretary Of State For Trade And Consumer Affairs

• 2 weeks later...

No response from anyone to letters. Just loads of missed calls on the phone - Funy how they don't write, e-mail or leave messages on the phone.

William Hugh Pierce

Edited by kurvaface

This is probably material for a new thread.. but I'll stick it here anyway. Credit Solutions also collect for companies like Virgin Media and Npower and it seems they treat those customers with complete contempt too - using underhand and devious bullying tactics etc.

People making calls from our line... - Cable Forum

Virgin Media at credit solutions: 02087634513, 02087634567, 02087634571

Npower at credit solutions and Power2Contact: 02087634573, 02087634525, 02087634574.

Power2contact: 02087634589, 02087634550, 02087634590, 0208763460, 02087634556, (of course, don't be ringing these numbers - you never know how they will con you)

I'll post the other companies shortly. It would be interesting to see who else is being done over by Credit Solutions.

I would like to think that the big companies would know better than to associate themselves with the likes of Credit Solutions:mad::mad:

Does anyone know where to find a list of which companies have been awarded "The Debt Collection agency of the year" by the CSA. I noticed that many of the dodgy companies discussed in this forum have been given this award, all in the same year:rolleyes:! Odd. Will Pierce / William Hugh Pierce - the man to look at :)

Edited by kurvaface
update

• 3 weeks later...

I just had a letter from cretin solutions saying that if I don't pay up within 72 hours they will send "recommendations" to their "Pre - Legal " department :p ( Sounds like the kind of thing a paedophile would say ).

Interestingly the letter is dated a week ago.

So I rang them to ask when the 72 hours officially expired.

"When do you want?" was the answer.

"Hypothetically, What if I tell you to F**k off?" I asked.

"Then we'll send the account back to student loans," goes the monkey.

So I said, "F**K off".

I'll keep you updated.

• 4 weeks later...

Some time ago (Before the previous post) I also emailed student loans to tell them to stop being so bloody stupid and I very firmly made clear to them that their behaviour was totally unacceptable and what I'd do if they continued.

(sorry about the vagueness...... our low life friends read this thread....Hello)

I'm feeling quite lonely now;)

And Finally,

Had Credit Solutions and the Student Loans Company behaved in a decent manner, no doubt they would both have been profiting from my ignorance and we would have all been happy.

As it turns out, they are both a bunch of lying, devious, bullying, shifty and dishonourable thugs that, as a result of their behaviour, have turned me into what will be a permanent and total pain in the backside for them. If I haven't already cost them more than they would ever have got from me, I will soon and I promise you, I will never stop.

Those of you just starting your dealings with these monkeys, have no fear, the CAG is here. CAG has been a fantastic and informative resource for me and I think I would have just given in to these crooks if I hadn't found this site. Thanks.

I will now go and make a petit contribution to this site.;)

• 5 months later...

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/233663-student-loan-chased-after.html

So nothing changes!!!

Please, Trading Standards, you said you would deal with these crooks.

As for my dealings with the student loans company, I have been ringing them every week to ask for a legible version of the agreement they say I have with them. Each time they say they posted it - "last week".

Yeah right!

• 1 month later...

Outcome is:

1) SLC has made me a committed CAGger that will help anyone who ends up in this situation.

2) CSL have helped with this and I will help anyone who is bullied by them too.

3) SLC have acknowledged that the account is Statute Barred.

4) CSL have been referred to the OFT.

As there are a few further issues in the pipeline with this lot at the moment I will leave it at that. I am undertaking further action against both of these companies at the moment with the sole intention of costing them more money and putting up their overheads. I will update.