A&L new solicitor...

j.barton1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5497 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All, has anyone who has a claim on hold received a letter from A&L's new solicitors, seems like they have kicked wragge and co out and got some new guys, Ashurst. Shouldnt affect claims at all but it'll be interesting seeing how the new guys are?

Jenny x

Hi Jenny how are you? Long time no speak! I've not had anything from new solicitor? Wonder what that's all about?! Really hope our claims get sorted this year as, like everyone else, I could do with the cash and we've been put on hold for far too long!

Scoobz xx

• Haha 1

me too hun, this has been going on FAR too long now, the letter just says that they are the new solicitors and it encloses a form sent to the courts, nothing about my case - just a general letter.

Jenny x

lol, hope they decide to just save a&l some money like good boys n gals and just pay us out...what r the chances hun????? lol

• 1 month later...

I have just served my claim and was expecting to get stayed. However instead I have received a defence from A&L solicitors Anhurst LLP.

Letter signed by a Paralegal.

Obviously a template.

I would like some advice if any of you can offer any - the whole site seems to have gone very quiet since the test case began - things may just start moving again. :-?

Have a look at my post

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/alliance-leicester/74679-thesergeant-all-pester.html

There is no such thing as impossible; only the degree of difficulty required to achieve the desired outcome.

Read through the

FAQ Section.... Use these links :grin:

Like what I say show - add to my reputation (click the scales!)

My advice & opinions are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

Halicrap - Full settlement 12/06 £408.34

Crapitol 1 - Settled in Full 27/04/07 £15808-)

All & Pester - Claim served £5695 4/09, Stayed

Woolsnitch mortgage accounts - Claim served £2995 4/09, application to strike out 06/09

Lloybles - No CCA, CPR disclosure notices served.

I'm here mate!!!! just getting fecked off now with it all, just been looking on ur posts, good luck if you go for hardship hun, fingers crossed xx hope u r ok x

Edited by j.barton1
spelling