Has your bank told you that they don't keep statements beyond a certain time?

BankFodder
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5534 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi exit3 Unfortunatley not, I've only seen your posts today about the notice, which would have been ideal, missed opportunity I fear.

I have partial statements with these old account numbers on and also stating the credit limits at the time.

I guess i can use that to my advantage then?

As Lexis has posted, how can i get these questions answered?

I appreciate your time and would be grateful for any more advice you could give.

Elg.

What do those old statements tell you ?are they with the same bank lending institution , examine them closely and start from there. The sort codes should give you clues which you can look up on a website ( dont have it to hand at the moment) and if the address of the lending body is different ,then apply to them. just keep knocking at the door or pulling the raincoat like a terrier who will not let go!

Exit 3

good Stuff

In my case I do not think they have one at all ! that should be interesting.

Keep me posted very interested.

Exit 3

No worries, i will gladly keep you posted on future developments as and when i receive correspondence from TS.;)

Regards.

What do those old statements tell you ?are they with the same bank lending institution , examine them closely and start from there. The sort codes should give you clues which you can look up on a website ( dont have it to hand at the moment) and if the address of the lending body is different ,then apply to them. just keep knocking at the door or pulling the raincoat like a terrier who will not let go!

Exit 3

Thanks for the advice Exit 3,

I'll do just that.

Elg.