jellybabe vs Vertbaudet **WON**

jellybabe
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6370 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just received teh Tomlin Order by email of solicitors. Both parties will be bound by the confidentiality clause, not just me. Is this normal?

Anyway, just send the following email back to them:

Dear Mrs Smith, Thank you for forwarding the document to me. However before i sign and return it to you, i would like acknowledgement in writing if possible, that writing off this balance will not impair my credit file, ie. no bad markers will be left because of this. And my Credit file needs to be updated to it's truthful state.

As soon as i receive confirmation of this i will sign the document and send it to you asap.

I hope i worded it ok?

I've had a very speedy reply by email with a document attached of Vertbaudet, confirming in writing, everything i asked for will be done.

I have to admit, this Lynsey Smith is a nice person to deal with and very speedy aswell.

Sounds great - you go girl!

BTW - can anyone say what a Tomlin Order is?

It is an order which is signed by the judge and which records a deal which has been made by the parties to settle the dispute.

Basically there are somethings which the court has no powere to order - such a confidentiality agreement.

The parties might agree to settle the dispute with a payment of some money and an agreement to drop the court case but that it must all remain confidential.

I've had a very speedy reply by email with a document attached of Vertbaudet, confirming in writing, everything i asked for will be done.

I have to admit, this Lynsey Smith is a nice person to deal with and very speedy aswell.

And the fact that they're about to close for xmas hols and have only till Jan 1st to comply with judge's orders may have something to do with it... :rolleyes:

Good stuff, well done. Just in time for xmas too! :-D