Nattie/Yourbank has been dismissed for Gross Misconduct

yourbank
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5505 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm so sorry to hear you were dismissed. While trying to get my money back from Natwest you were very helpful and a voice of reason in my ear when they irritated the hell out of me.

I know you will go on to bigger and better things.

Thank you so much. I knew I recognised your name from the forum when you became team but couldn't remember where exactly. Nice to see you in Team and thank you for your kind words.

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Nattie

just bimbling around the sites' and noticed this. I will follow everybody else and say good luck in the future.

just wondering have you found anything yet?

cheers

Kevin

Not yet but only way to keep on going is being positive about it all. Remain that way. I do expect news on the job front to come in the next few weeks. New Tax year does help as firms do tend to have financial year April to April(and others are Jan to December). Good news is my JSA went up by 4 whole pounds a week. I might be able to buy one more tin of bank beans!!

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf

Good luck for the future Thanks for all the help on the forums and forgive the suspicions I had in the past.

I admire the stance you took in the defence of consumers;)

aa

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

------------------------------------------------

Bank charge successes:

Halifax - Full settlement incl interest.

HSBC - Settlement, goodwill no admission of liability about 75% of claim.

RBS - Settlement, goodwill no admission of liability about 70% of claim.

2 ongoing claims for bank charges with HSBC with more to come. (Supreme Court ruling could have upset these claims) They did :mad:

PPI Successes

PPI 4 settlements on 9 loans. FOS involvement on 7 added on the 8 % Statutory interest another 30% to both.

2 claims settled in full with LV without FOS involvement.

2 claims settled in full with HSBC without FOS involvement

PPI Claims ongoing with:

Cap one Now with the FOS

Barclays. Paid up today 24/04/10 cheque received for over £4,500 and in the bank.

LTSB still have to decide on this as their SAR production was abysmal. Papers data mixed up documents missing etc

1 Complaint not upheld by FOS they said it was ICO issue. Complaint upheld by ICO. See this..

Post 290 from

***RBS PPI Claim Long fight but, WON***

Please do not PM me for advice as it may be sometime before I can respond.

Keep at them. Do not give way and do not accept all they tell you, they will delay and stall for as long as they can to prevent repaying you your mis-sold PPI.

Good luck for the future Thanks for all the help on the forums and forgive the suspicions I had in the past.

I admire the stance you took in the defence of consumers;)

aa

Alanalana, listen to Radio 4 on 21st April 2009. "On the Ropes" with John Humphries. Program starts at 09:30am for 28 minutes and is repeated in the evening at the same time. For obvious reasons I am keeping my cards close to my chest. I hope RBS listens to the program as well cos I am not in their club anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow Nattie, I obviously havnt been paying attention, it is their loss!! you could have been a shining example of a caring company, had they so chose to go down that path, you are well out of it ! You have helped many many people, and for that I thank you and wish you all the very best in whatever new career you choose to carve for yourself :-) (Didnt realise that you were so close to me ! )

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

The IoS Happy List 2009 - the 100 - This Britain, UK - The Independent

I made the Happy List with the Independent on Sunday....apparently I got sacked a month earlier :eek:

And I will never say this again, I doubt, but Peter Kay is in top of me ;)

Oh well at least u made it. Nice plug for bank charges and the incomptience of the CEO.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

I didn't write the small article and certainly would not have been critical of the former CEO. However, I made the happy list so that is something for my CV ;)

Hi Nattie, I'm new to this website (only recently lost almost everything due to current crisis and now in need of advice on how to hang on to what hasn't been lost due to greedy bankers) and I have not read your posts but having just read the thanks and wishes of goodwill I can see that you're well liked and well respected. I saw you on the telly and I thought: at last, a banker (or ex banker) with a conscience and guts. I know a couple of my bank's ex managers told me the reason they left was that they didn't want to be salesmen selling something they didn't believe in. The only thing I can add is to say that I was in your position nearly 30 years ago and I can definitely say it was the best thing that happened to me. Maybe you should use the knowledge which you've gained as gamekeeper and turn poacher? Write a newspaper column - the readers could do with an insider!

Alanalana, listen to Radio 4 on 21st April 2009. "On the Ropes" with John Humphries. Program starts at 09:30am for 28 minutes and is repeated in the evening at the same time. For obvious reasons I am keeping my cards close to my chest. I hope RBS listens to the program as well cos I am not in their club anymore.

Hi Nattie, I think we've spoken on a different forum (Re Banks acting as shadow directors). Have just read all of your posts on here re your sacking and i watched the look east clip. But I can't find the John Humphries programme on radio 4 - has it been re-scheduled?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5505 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks