Opus Energy - any come-back? Advice pls

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3741 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

OPUS What a NIGHTMARE!!!!.......................ANYONE WHO HAS HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE WITH OPUS please could you contact me.

I have for the last 6 months been dealing with OPUS and have been taken for a ride, I have decided to take matters on a LEGAL LEVEL against OPUS; to do so I am looking for owners/traders and individuals with over calculated/over charged, illegal rollovers and dishonest dealings by this unscrupulous company.

Please can you contact me to share your experiences and results and also the effects it has had on your day to day life as well as health. I can assure you I have been put through a lot of unnecessary pressure, stress and expense and this company doesn't have an ounce of guilt, shame or a conscience for that matter. I would NOT recommend this company to anyone for they are truly stealing from people with their underhanded tactics.

If you would like further proof see REVIEW CENTRE.COM and out of 100 posts only 1 customer was SATISFIED! This in itself makes a big statement ........STAY AWAY FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!!!!

Please please get in touch I want to take my findings to the top! So far I have established they have been in breach with a number of Standard Licence Conditions laid by OFGEM and need evidence to back this up!

I will help you they have totally lied to me saying they were utility warehouse and charged me over £10,000 this year and we were not even in the property for 6 months of it. they have sent bills to the landlord and most recently a debt collectors letter names to me but with a completely random surname. they are a joke company who lie and cheat and why the government do not have anything set in place to stop this from happening is beyond me! the uk government are basically allowing this company to lie cheat bully and steal business's money!

I really need help as ombudsman will not help they are useless! they cant provide me witht he proof of the conversation where they lied to me yet they apparently have the verbal contract, that's totally wrong and illegal surely?! they don't even have my correct name, yet again how can I verbally agree to something if they don't have my correct details? they don't even know which box is ours as well and have never done a reading. no one will help us fight this!

• 1 month later...

bought an existing commercial property with my brother and had numerous debt letters and bills from opus energy

also no gas meter in the property so thought the logical thing to do is call the existing energy company Opus energy (wish we hadnt!!).

called them a couple of weeks ago to sort out a gas meter and they wanted #1,900 to fit one

so my brother said no im ok thank you and we will go with a different supplier who fit for free you cheeky buggers.

called EON who said we will wait for MPRN to be withdrawn and they would fit the meter.

waited a few weeks called EON and they said they have not received anything from opus and will need to contact them.

called OPUS back and the very bad customer service says that they did not agree to withdraw the MRPN

and we have a verbal contract with them for 3 years!!

he and listens to the call and kept me on the phone whilst i could hear him talking to someone else,

which was done purposely i think so i could here in the background that a verbal contract was agreed to.

i said no it hasn't and why would we have a contract for a property without gas supply so said i will like to change suppliers, the agent said i cannot cancel my contract and would have to stay with them for three years.

i asked him do you want me to have a property without gas for 3 years and then you will allow me to change suppliers

you will have to pay for a meter to installed if i want gas

but even if i didn't i will be still get charged a standing charge as they have the supply

which i don't understand as national grid have cut it off!!

i don't know what to do can someone please advise?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3741 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks