A trust that helps with utility debts.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5585 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I rang Anglian Water today as I am paying an extra amount on top of monthly dd as I have an 2006 / 2007 debt try to clear.

When the nice chap told me how much was left owing and how much the yearly bill was I was a bit shocked as I'm never going to catch up!!!! :shock:

He mentioned a trust that helps with bills where it can be seen there is financial hardship and where the regular payments are going to take years and years to clear.

I don't know if its means tested, but I'm not on benefits and he seems to belive O'd qualify.

It goes aalong the lines that if it can be seen that regular payments are made, after a certain time? the rest is covered by the trust. I'm not sure but it looks like you agree to pay a set amount.

L have left my details for an application pack to apply and will see what happens. From the sound of the message on there, it isn't just for anglian water

Direct Auto Finance & DLC dispute ongoing.

Offer with confidentually agreement from DLC / DAF DECLINED :D

Please PM me if you have any cheap rate or 0800 number for DCA's to add to my list and also to my website