help please? reposession order for the 18th Feb 2009

dehowletts
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4240 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

She asked me various questions about my daughter mostly was she likely to go again was she back in the country etc, she then examined the spreadsheet tutted that MEx had me back in court their solicitor said that I was still £170 in arrears which was incorrect and the judge considered 'petty at best' (it was incorrect and so I changed my mind about correcting for fear I may too got told off)

The I&E I submitted was utter rubbish it wasn't the one I prepared & it was neither complete nor accurate which she picked up on but she also made a joke about this being from a Maths graduate (ie me ) which everyone laughed at, then she told me she didn't want to see me again and laid down the conditions again and overturned the eviction

Sorry for the delay in response!!

what goes around comes around

EVERY cloud does have a silver lining you just have to look really REALLY hard sometimes..

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all

She asked me various questions about my daughter mostly was she likely to go again was she back in the country etc, she then examined the spreadsheet tutted that MEx had me back in court their solicitor said that I was still £170 in arrears which was incorrect and the judge considered 'petty at best' (it was incorrect and so I changed my mind about correcting for fear I may too got told off)

The I&E I submitted was utter rubbish it wasn't the one I prepared & it was neither complete nor accurate which she picked up on but she also made a joke about this being from a Maths graduate (ie me ) which everyone laughed at, then she told me she didn't want to see me again and laid down the conditions again and overturned the eviction

Sorry for the delay in response!!

what goes around comes around

EVERY cloud does have a silver lining you just have to look really REALLY hard sometimes..

Hopefully MEx will now get the message and leave you alone.

Going to court for an eviction of £170 is a mockery of the system, I think you ought to write to your local MP with a copy of the verdict and ask them to ask questions in the House about the misuse of our already overcrowded justice system.