Lollipop VS EGG

lollipop73
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4515 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thanks Guys,

I know what I ought to do and can look at everyone elses thread with a clear mind-but when it is my own case something like memory loss happens and I completely forget.

I would be extremely grateful for you to pm me your stuff Basa, and no I don't work for Egg :-), and from what I have been reading about it's current crisis I doubt anyone will be much longer.

They do have to send it in writing and somewhere on here I was reading late last night that they will send it out in writing a few days later.

It doesn't scare me, I am, if anything, quite indignant that they ignored the dispute letter. And the clock is still ticking over my SAR.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Guys,

I know what I ought to do and can look at everyone elses thread with a clear mind-but when it is my own case something like memory loss happens and I completely forget.

I would be extremely grateful for you to pm me your stuff Basa, and no I don't work for Egg :-), and from what I have been reading about it's current crisis I doubt anyone will be much longer.

They do have to send it in writing and somewhere on here I was reading late last night that they will send it out in writing a few days later.

It doesn't scare me, I am, if anything, quite indignant that they ignored the dispute letter. And the clock is still ticking over my SAR.

Sorry it takes me so long to respond but I can't log on this site at work :( and I don't get home until 19:30pm.

Anyway Lolli, I'm just about to PM you my stuff. 8) See what you think.

I think I might be next....:D

I don't work for them either..

Buggers haven't rang since I plugged my TrueCall in...I want to send them a recording instead of a signature.

Me soon .... my DD was due this week (but I cancelled it and they know :D)

I am going to respond with a letter along the lines of clarifying what they have done wrong-or asking them which sections of the CCA allows them to issue a DN whilst in dispute.

Alongside that I will be making a formal complaint to the FOS and others that they have done so ( breaking the banking code, acting inspite of the dispute and ignoring my comments regarding the CCagreements, that I have had to change my number in order to avoid harrassment etc).

I am going to respond with a letter along the lines of clarifying what they have done wrong-or asking them which sections of the CCA allows them to issue a DN whilst in dispute.

Alongside that I will be making a formal complaint to the FOS and others that they have done so ( breaking the banking code, acting inspite of the dispute and ignoring my comments regarding the CCagreements, that I have had to change my number in order to avoid harrassment etc).

Did you get the 'termination letter' ??

No, I wasn't in the mass cull of 07, but they didn't issue me with a replacement card after it ran out in Dec08.

Pity :p

Asking them how they justify it to CCA 1974 seems to slow them down to a stop. :-|

Hi Lollipop :wink:

Your thread is a bit quiet lately. What's the latest with you and Egg?

I see they have issued a DN and you were going to complain to FOS. (I would have complained to the ICO as well).

I got no response to my 'dispute' letter, all I've heard is them telling me my DD is dead!! Mind you I've not missed three payments yet (which I believe is the trigger for a DN). They seem to have stopped phoning as well. :???:

Have you seen the "Egg Credit Agreements-what do i think is wrong with them" thread. We are debating the 'charges on default' issue.

Nothing to report in fact.

I have sent the complaint letter, then read some other threads and realised they tend to do sweet FA.

I am waiting their next move. And watching this forum to see if anyone is any further than me.

I am sure they have been trying to ring-but I changed my number, oh-my SAR is late but no surprises there.

I'll pop iver to the thread now and check it out.

A few things to check, firstly is there enough time between the date of issue and the remedy date ?

There needs to be 14 clear days from date of service ( either 2 working days from date of letter for first class or 4 for second class)

Also the arrears amount, does this contain any default charges ? I believe that they can only claim arrears for the contractual payments, not with default charges added on.

Cosalt

Well, it has stood me in good stead being an Admin officer in the past.

It isn't all here, and they have quadruplicated the copies of statements whilst not enclosing copies of three of them.

Oooooh big pile of papers...........scary lol.

It would cost them more than £10 to send the pile, more than £10 in paper and more than £10 in ink.

I believe I have stumbled on the method to bring the whole financial sector down (oh someones beat me to that) -SAR everyone. The postage of quadruplicate docs alone would bankrupt them. Clowns

Okay I have sorted it out as best as I can and it's missing stuff (shock horror lol), I have been charged £360.00 in total for charges-some of them 20 some of them 16

I have also found that credit repayment protector was put on there at some point and then vanished again after taking me for £120 odd in total.

Still waiting for the tape they promised-be interested if they don't include a tape of the imaginary conversation about the ppi.

Now I am completely lost.

In summary, in Dec they refused to reissue the card after the old one expired, I asked for a CCA and I have disputed the account over the mis-stating of the credit limit, they defaulted me regardless, they have not sent all the stuff for my SAR and the tape is still somewhere in the bowels of the Post off.

I've got that blank mind disease again guys.

Doesn't say "if" on my letter although it does say will be senty under a seperate cover.

I doubt they have them either. Trying to work out how to go about the whole thing now. I want that money back.

After a brief look through I notice that CRP (credit repayment protector) was added without my permission, or knowledge-my OH dealt with the bills at that time, then mysteriously vanished off afetr 8/9 mths.

There should be a seperate agreement for this somewhere in this pile of papers shouldn't there?

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, passed now, going from what has been said elsewhere on the forum, their next move will be to sell it on to a DCA-who will get the exact same treatment as discussed-a copy of the account in dispute letter and a brief ( very very brief) summary of what they have done about it-nothing, also the passage of that tells them I withdraw my permission to them to enter onto my property, and I will not arrange an appointment so go away.