Not having a good day.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5602 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

When I found cag I was at rock bottom, no money, business struggling, loads of debt.

Then cag gave me a lifeline, I found the strength to face everything and took control.

I dont know whats gone wrong today, I think the pressure is starting to affect me, lots of correspondance from creditors in the post, kids need new school shoes, money from my business going out twice as quick as it is coming in :(

I am normally good at bouncing back, I just can't seem to snap out of it, even turning on the news is depressing, more job losses etc. And I am well aware there are plenty in worse situations than me.

Oh well, tommorrows another day, as they say the only way is up !

:)

Hi Cosalt - I get days like yours also (bad post/calls etc etc), had one of those yesterday and felt really overwhelmed by all my financial woes!

Today i'm back on my game and empowered once again thanks to this site. The good days now are few and far between and the difference is knowing it will pass.

Good luck with everything and tomorrow IS another day

Lisa

• Haha 1

Hi there, sorry to hear you're feeling like this today..... but, you have come so far, conquered so many fears and gained so much strength along the way.

It's only natural you will have down days, but that's all they will be:) - just the odd day, not weeks or months.

You know you can come on here bring your problems and tell us how you feel - you will get all the support you need.....

As you say, chin up tomorrow's another day - and it will be brighter:):)

Stay positive

Ell

• Haha 1

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Thanks so much Lisa, I don't know what's come over me today, as I said I have become pretty tough lately, just today has been too much

Thanks again and I wish you good luck with your own battles !

Hi there, sorry to hear you're feeling like this today..... but, you have come so far, conquered so many fears and gained so much strength along the way.

It's only natural you will have down days, but that's all they will be:) - just the odd day, not weeks or months.

You know you can come on here bring your problems and tell us how you feel - you will get all the support you need.....

As you say, chin up tomorrow's another day - and it will be brighter:):)

Stay positive

Ell

Thanks so much for the kind words, I am starting to feel better :D

CAG forums are an awesome place and I am proud to be part of them. :)

I am starting to feel better :D

:D

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Excellent!:D