Asda 24 can multipack cat food AKA the "boggy is tight" thread

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4725 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have 11 cats and 5 of them have been rescued over the last 2 yrs. i buy Ultima salmon & rice dry food as well as Purina one as i have fussy cats and find that is the best i can give them. they also have wet food twice a day also. i try to buy them Wilkinsons own wet food as they love the fish in jelly and when thats not in stock Whiskers fish in jelly... they also get fed chicken fillets and raost beef on sundays too.... infact they have a chicken between themselves sunday afternoons....

wilkinsons is the best orices for ultima & Purina foods and i find the whiskers is good and usually on offer...

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi lisbon69, and welcome to CAG. :-)

Aren't you wonderful to have adopted all these cats. I have only two, although I did have three at one time. At the moment, my older cat wouldn't appreciate any more.

I'm afraid there is no Wilkinson's near me, so I just check all the local supermarkets for the deals and buy when cheap. Asda I find is the most expensive of all for cat food.

If you haven't found it already, do join Honeybee's thread on animals: Reasons why we love our animals. I'd post the link but I usually get it wrong so if you search you'll find it. With 11 cats I'm sure you'll have some great stories to share with us.

DD

Hi there and thank you for the warm welcome.

I have all my cats microchipped and spayed as they get old enough.. i have one going in tuesday coming then her kittens who will be 19 weeks old will be going ni as the male kitten is starting to get a bit amorous with his sisters!!

i also have 29 bunnies!!! i have a huge back garden.... but i only have 2 children... i think ive over compensated...lol...

:jaw::jaw:

29 Bunnies?. . . . 11 Cats?.. .

I moan about my 1 Cats Vet bill. . .

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Chuckle.. ahuh. that is usually the reaction i get but i love my animals....i put a little away each week wk just incase of vet bills...jst incase and i,m having mae to order a kitty pen/enclosure for the garden. sick of neighbours blaming my 5 adult cats who go of crapping in their gardens! the estate i live on has a lot of cats!! not just mine... sighs....

the rest of the cats are house cats yet....i wish they all were...