How do I unregister my car?

pleasuredome
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4103 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Pleasuredome I have to say that I too am as much intrigued as the rest,as to what the purpose of the thread actually IS ?

I will reply, though not authorised by Pleasuredome to talk on his behalf, I do support his actions in this thread.

He came here to ask if we knew of ways to un-register a vehicle. We answered with one or two ways of doing it. And concluded that those 1 or 2 ways were the only ones we knew about. This basically concluded the purpose of the thread.

Other people then asked PD why he wanted to know, he kindly told us. Then people expressed doubts on PDs idea. Then others asked him to explain in greated detail. PD responded, kindly, with greater detail. Then those person/s then entered into argument (some/one not so politely either) with PD. PD defended his position. Then someone accused PD of "preaching", which was ridiculous as he had only been responding to questions asked of him and argument put to him.

that someone - was me - and I had repeatedly asked him to provide proof, and each time all he did was preach a little more of the sophistry.

I was interested in his view - and wanted to know if there was any substance in it, his answers convinced me that it was nothing more than American Pseudo Evangelism.

His actions in this thread, and the other thread which I conversed with him only served to confuse issues for people searching for practical advice, and could have the effect of making people take on untested and dangerous theories. I felt that it was prudent to make it evident to any new posters to the site, looking for real assistance, that his theories were not practically based and may be dangerous to use.

Opinions are offered in good faith based upon personal experience and research. Before making any irreversible decisions the opinion of a qualified, registered and insured legal professional should be sought.

If my advice or information has assisted you in any way - please click my scales.

thanks

Nat West Charges £1056 WON

RBS Charges £3600 WON

RBS Unenforceable Loan £18500 Pending

RBS PPI on loan above Pending

MBNA Credit Card CCA & SAR Sent

Co-op Credit Card CCA Sent

His actions in this thread, and the other thread which I conversed with him only served to confuse issues for people searching for practical advice, and could have the effect of making people take on untested and dangerous theories. I felt that it was prudent to make it evident to any new posters to the site, looking for real assistance, that his theories were not practically based and may be dangerous to use.

If you disagree, by all means say so politely. Put forward argument to support your disagreement, and if you like, warn innocents to be careful about following some advice given in a thread. It appears you did this (rather impolitely) early on in the thread. Why you felt the need to keep coming back for more and then complain about getting more is beyond me.

You also did not answer all of PD questions to you. None of us are obligated to answer to anyone or all of the points they put to us or answer in a manner that they would like.

There's no need to be rude to people.

My i just point out to fill out any documents for fraudlant gain is a criminal offence with 22 passed yrs in a police force i have never read so much crap, If it was that easy to do dont you think the courts would be full every day with this bull

Regards DK

Please Tip My Scales if Info was Use full

My Wah-meter is pinging off the scale here! :)

You have a Wah-meter? Mine went in for re-calibration and repair of a bent needle about two pages back (especially given the OPs avatar) :p

:!:Nothing I post should be taken as legal advice. It is offered as an opinion only.:!:

This warning is in my signature because I'm not organised enough to remember to type

it in every post.

And you're considering trusting me????:eek:

You also did not answer all of PD questions to you. None of us are obligated to answer to anyone or all of the points they put to us or answer in a manner that they would like.

isnt this kind of arguing with yourself

Opinions are offered in good faith based upon personal experience and research. Before making any irreversible decisions the opinion of a qualified, registered and insured legal professional should be sought.

If my advice or information has assisted you in any way - please click my scales.

thanks

Nat West Charges £1056 WON

RBS Charges £3600 WON

RBS Unenforceable Loan £18500 Pending

RBS PPI on loan above Pending

MBNA Credit Card CCA & SAR Sent

Co-op Credit Card CCA Sent

I do support his actions in this thread.

Believe me Wig, if there was any feasability in saying we are not party to the law, dvla 'cannot' take your car and customs 'can't' search you bags, he would have all the support and backing that a forum like this could give him, and more.

We consented when we voted in the government that makes the law and statutes.

We consented when we voted in the government that makes the law and statutes.

For Dog's sake don't say that!!! He'll be back again explaining how that proves he's not liable because he decided not to vote :shock::shock::shock::D

:!:Nothing I post should be taken as legal advice. It is offered as an opinion only.:!:

This warning is in my signature because I'm not organised enough to remember to type

it in every post.

For Dog's sake don't say that!!! He'll be back again explaining how that proves he's not liable because he decided not to vote :shock::shock::shock::D

big-eyes-smiley.gif

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

• 3 weeks later...

I have to agree with Pleasuredome on all his points.

Can you answer me the following questions please?

Do you guys know what the difference between what is legal & what is lawful?

Do you know what legalise is?

Are Acts & Statues legal or lawful documents?

What is the Law Of The Land?

Blacks Law Dictionary, can't remember which edition, states that a 'PERSON' is An entity with legal rights.

If you read the Vehicle Excise & Registration Act which is a legal document, it clearly states "A duty of excise (“vehicle excise duty”) shall be charged in respect of every mechanically propelled vehicle which is used, or kept, on a public road in the United Kingdom and shall be paid on a licence to be taken out by the PERSON keeping the vehicle. Please also note the word keeping the vehicle...it doesn't say the owner. If you are the registered keeper, this applies to you. If you are the Lawful Owner does this apply??

Also i am not sure if you are aware that the legal system in operation in UK COURTS is Admiralty Law which if you don't know, Courts are CORPORATIONS. They are nothing more than government collection agencies, all listed as Corporations/Companies on dunn and bradstreet.com, even our police departments are Corporations/companies.

Why is your name on all government docs in all capitals?? Look at your driving licence.

Capitis Diminutio (NAME IN ALL CAPS)

Blacks Law Dictionary – Revised 4th Edition 1968

Capitis Diminutio meaning the diminishing of status through the use of capitalization.

As Black's Law Dictionary explains, the full capitalization of the letters of one's natural name, results in a diminishing or complete loss of legal or citizenship status, wherein one actually becomes a slave or an item of inventory. The method, by which the State causes a natural person to "volunteer" himself into slavery, is through forming legal joinder, implied or stated, with the entity or legal fiction (name all CAPS). Of course, most natural persons wouldn't willingly form such an unlawful but legally reductionist joinder, so trickery and obfuscation are used; and this starts when our birth certificates are created.

As our courts operate in Admiralty the following applies...

From the early years of sea faring trade right up to present day under admiralty/commercial law a vessel after having entered port and successfully moored, would be handed over to the “Harbour Master” via the process of registering the vessel with this person.

What in fact happens upon registration is a temporary title change occurs, this basically means that the “Harbour Master” is responsible for the safety of the vessel whilst it is in his port, in effect having temporary title/ownership. To this day registration still means the same thing, ie; that transfer of legal title to the body you have registered it with.

Why can the authorities legally take away your car if you don't tax it? Because you don't legally OWN it. If you look at your log book, it states Registered Keeper. It means that your allowed to keep and look after their vehicle. Also why do you think social services have the power to take a child away, because your parents registered you at birth you don't legally own that child. That's also another good word, why do mothers give birth/berth? Why is it called a birth canel? All admiralty

There is so much more to say & learn on this subject, but doesn't cover just this, it also covers the illegal operations of the Banking system which is all designed to keep you dept. All paper money that we are using now is dept.

If you are interested in learning more, watch the following 2 movies. Watch it all.

Zeitgeist, The Movie - Remastered / Final Edition

Zeitgeist: Addendum

Just remember who you are. Nobody can tell you what to do. They always tell you what you can't do. Isn't it about time you learnt what you can do LAWFULLY!!! What lawful right do they have to this planet? Which is all of ours by the way, why do so few control so much? You have a choice to change the world but that change must start within you.

PEACE, LOVE & FREEDOM TO ALL

I have to agree with Pleasuredome on all his points.
I suspect that's because you may be one and the same. :-D

Can you answer me the following questions please?
I'll try. :-D

Do you guys know what the difference between what is legal & what is lawful?

yes

Do you know what legalise is?
yes. –verb (used with object), -ised, -is⋅ing. to make legal; authorise

Are Acts & Statues legal or lawful documents?
Statues are neither, they're metal or stone things pigeons use as toilets.

What is the Law Of The Land?
it'a phrase used in the Magna Carta to refer to the then established law of the kingdom (as distinct from Roman or civil law); today it refers to fundamental principles of justice commensurate with due process.

Now, I am bored with the rest of your post which is just the rehashing of the same nonsense I have read word for word, not one comma changed, so I am not going to get into that, life's too short.

What makes me laugh about posts like these is that people like you repeat the same mantra as a fact, when you don't have a single shred of evidence that any of your half-baked theories work. You spout on internet forums the same sophistry over and over again, but never take it further.

I'd love it if we could find a place like Australia 100 years ago and as an experiment, ask for volunteers "free men of the land" to go and live there and see how long they would last. I could take a bet that very rapidly, it would end up as a dictatorship with worse human rights violations than China and the US put together. :rolleyes:

Of course the real truth is that we are really under the control of extraterrestrial prison warders who are reptilians from the constellation Draco. They walk erect and appear to be human, living not only on the planets they come from, but also in caverns and tunnels under the earth. They have cross-bred with humans, which has created "hybrids" who are "possessed" by the full-blooded reptilians. The reptiles' hybrid reptilian-human DNA allows them to change from reptilian to human form if they consume human blood.

It must be true because i read it on the internet.

I suspect that both freedome and Pleasuredome are in fact shape shifting reptilians who are trying to draw atention away from the real truth!

Of course the real truth is that we are really under the control of extraterrestrial prison warders who are reptilians from the constellation Draco. They walk erect and appear to be human, living not only on the planets they come from, but also in caverns and tunnels under the earth. They have cross-bred with humans, which has created "hybrids" who are "possessed" by the full-blooded reptilians. The reptiles' hybrid reptilian-human DNA allows them to change from reptilian to human form if they consume human blood.

It must be true because i read it on the internet.

I suspect that both freedome and Pleasuredome are in fact shape shifting reptilians who are trying to draw atention away from the real truth!

Careful, nogard - You'll be visited in the night if you keep trying to spread the truth like that :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::roll:

it in every post.

Why can the authorities legally take away your car if you don't tax it? Because you don't legally OWN it. If you look at your log book, it states Registered Keeper. It means that your allowed to keep and look after their vehicle. Also why do you think social services have the power to take a child away, because your parents registered you at birth you don't legally own that child.

Doesn't explain why they can own it if I use a kit car though.

Also why do you think social services have the power to take a child away, because your parents registered you at birth you don't legally own that child.

You mean I've spent the past 18 years bringing up my daughter at huuuuugge expense when I could simply have handed her back to the legal "owner"? :-?

Careful, nogard - You'll be visited in the night if you keep trying to spread the truth like that :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::roll:

Unless its a double bluff and i'm the one who's trying to divert attention away from whats really happening out there?

Have you noticed that Gordon Brown is an anagram of Brr God No Own?

Pretty spooky,eh?

What makes me laugh about posts like these is that people like you repeat the same mantra as a fact, when you don't have a single shred of evidence that any of your half-baked theories work. You spout on internet forums the same sophistry over and over again, but never take it further.

Who says that I haven't got any evidence?? Who says that i'm not already practicing what I am preaching??

Your the sort of person that will say that they are taking away your rights. How can they take away what you don't know you've got?? Rights are rights, & wrongs are wrongs. I know my rights, do you?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4103 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks