How credit cards & bank loans REALLY work - Learn, & this will change your whole life!!

nuke em
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5187 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Latest rip off:-

Government Guaranteed Loan For Small Businesses

Announced toady, sounds good...........maybe not.

Basically the banks have dropped their lending criteria to a lower level, however the loan is in no way guaranteed to be granted.

If you are successful you have to pay the usual charges and interest to the bank, plus a 2% per annum fee to the government paid quarterly in advance.........

Now what I want to know is, if you default presambly the government can come after you like they can now with council tax etc, ie just send the bailiffs in.

Do they think we are stupid.

:mad:

All part of the plan to get us more into debt - my advice - Avoid

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]....Please don't bother my master 'cos my sister & I might bite you...

I DO NOT offer legal advice

-

"I just say what I say because everyone is entitled to my opinion!"

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A light look at securitization;

Young Bob moved to Devon and bought a Donkey from a farmer for £100.00. The farmer agreed to deliver the Donkey the next day.

The next day he drove up and said, "Sorry son, but I have some bad news, the donkey died."

Bob replied, "Well, then just give me my money back." The farmer said, "Can't do that. I went and spent it already." Bob said, "Ok, then, just bring me the dead donkey."

The farmer asked, "What you going to do with him?" Bob said, "I'm going to raffle him off."

The farmer said, "You can't raffle off a dead donkey!" Bob said, "Sure I can. Watch me. I just won't tell anybody he's dead."

A month later, the farmer met up with Bob and asked, "What happened with that dead donkey?" Bob said, "I raffled him off. I sold 500 tickets at two pounds a piece and made a profit of £998.00."

The farmer said, "Didn't anyone complain?" Bob said, "Just the guy who won. So I gave him his £2 back."

Bob now works for Goldman Sachs.

so are you saying that GS employee Bob used to work for DEFRA ? and knowa lot about farming ? haha haha

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]....Please don't bother my master 'cos my sister & I might bite you...

-

I hadnt but I have now, Just googled it.

"Novation agreements are used to transfer the rights and obligations of one party under a contract to another party, whilst the other contracting party remains the same. All three parties - the transferor, the transferee, and the other contracting parties - need to sign the novation agreement."

Very interesting !

i think you should really look at s173 Consumer Credit Act 1974

that section contains ALL you need

Hi, I know its not really relevant to this thread but do you have a link whereby I can download a copy of the complete Consumer Credit Act.

I really would like a copy I can refer to but can't seem to locate one anywhere ? :oops:

i think you should really look at s173 Consumer Credit Act 1974

that section contains ALL you need

So that would void a term written into a credit card agreement such as –

‘We may cancel this agreement at anytime’

Because it is inconsistent with s87 – correct?

I think so, but does that mean say in the case of egg cancelling agreements that were not in default, by them doing it the agreement is void or that they have to reverse it and reinstate the agreement ?

(1) A term contained in a regulated agreement or linked transaction, or in any other agreement relating to an actual or prospective regulated agreement or linked transaction, is void if, and to the extent that, it is inconsistent with a provision for the protection of the debtor or hirer or his relative or any surety contained in this Act or in any regulation made under this Act.

No, what im refering to is this above quote.

how can they assign a benefit to a third party which has the effect of removing an obligation to provide a copy of the agreement

we all know cabot say they have only been assigned the benefit not the responsibilities

that would be inconsistent with s173

i think credit card interest rates will be 25 to 35% by the end of the year, with base rate in the mid to upper teens , scary !

-

Yes but wait untiil "prime" borrowers with excellent credit get charged these rates....

also look to serious inflation by year end and the wholesale crashing of the uk pound ( to get us into the "safe" ;) Euro )

-

Oh and we will also see singular global currency in the next few years. That's if we make it past 2012.

Actually Three Currencies

The Amero, The Euro & one for the Asian/Far East market ( dont know if it has a name yet)

The one currency after that will be: everyone ( who is left) being RFID tagged so electronic currency will be the New Order of the day

-

I reckon you are right, of course all part of the big plan !

if anyone has any savings they should look to buy physical pure .999 Gold Or pure .999 Silver to hedge against currency inflation

i know the irony is that this is a debt forum but neverless people should know what's in store for them in the next year or two...:(

-

also look to serious inflation by year end and the wholesale crashing of the uk pound ( to get us into the "safe" ;) Euro )

God, I hope not - I've got two tracker mortgages and such a bad credit rating I won't get a new mortgage. :eek::Cry: I'll be finished; I'll lose everything.

Japan kept low interest rates for a decade. Why do you think ours will rocket, Nuke'em? Seriously worried now - even more so than before (and that was enough to start an ulcer:-|).

God, I hope not - I've got two tracker mortgages and such a bad credit rating I won't get a new mortgage. :eek::Cry: I'll be finished; I'll lose everything.

Japan kept low interest rates for a decade. Why do you think ours will rocket, Nuke'em? Seriously worried now - even more so than before (and that was enough to start an ulcer:-|).

Because our unelected PM and his pet poodle are "printing currency" ( see below for definition) to stave off deflation, ( if they just gave each citizen the cash instead of theZombie banks who are just hoarding there wouldn't be a problem)

If you have assets ( ie the Rich, remember this bit) you need gentle, controlled inflation to keep your values firm & on the rise .....BUT.

As we have learnt, the £CURRENCY supply relative to the MONEY supply = PRICES. The MONEY supply is not easily manipulated. Contrary to the slippery words of our PM, one cannot print money. It is an absurd notion that one can "print" a house, or a car. What can be printed (or burned), quite easily, is CURRENCY, as any petty counterfeiter will tell you.

The act of flooding the market with CURRENCY is known as INFLATION. The act of draining CURRENCY from the system is known as DEFLATION. the total CURRENCY supply divided by the total MONEY supply yields our current PRICE levels.

So:

INFLATION is the act introducing more paper currency into the system, causing prices to rise as new paper competes with old paper to buy existing assets.

DEFLATION is the act of draining paper currency from the system, causing prices to fall due to currency starvation (ala our current real estate and stock markets).

So "Money Changers" quite literally change the price of MONEY by willful manipulation of the CURRENCY supply. This handy little trick is not magic, to the contrary, it is a trivial feat in any system that allows fractional reserve banking.

Most people think of INFLATION as an accident, or some sort of natural phenomenon of macro economics. Oh, how wrong that is. INFLATION must be introduced by an act of malice. It's measurable existence is the smoke produced by a simmering fire of hidden crime. How does INFLATION impact you? Simple. By printing more CURRENCY, the Money Changers simply purchase your MONEY from you, causing all prices to rise. As prices rise, things become less affordable, which in turn ratchets down your standard of living. You've been scammed.

But as bad as intentional INFLATION sounds, in a country that is supposedly honest, forthright and free, it pales by comparison to the DEFLATIONARY scandal the Money Changers have in store for you. After they steal your wealth by INFLATION, they cut you off at the knees with DEFLATION. Once INFLATION causes prices to rise,( which has just happened) people have no choice but to adjust to the new price levels. Unless you refuse to live in a house, you have to pay the price of a house. Same goes for cars, energy, food, everything. You are trapped if you must conduct trade in their currency (hence the importance of consolidating currencies, like the Euro). INFLATION also means that the price of DEBT notes goes up. Instead of a £4,000 mortgage in 1956, we now have £400,000 mortgages. The existence of INFLATED DEBT notes present the Money Changers with a uniquely profitable opportunity.

The [problem] is almost complete. INFLATION has run its course, now it is time for DEFLATION. With society hooked on high priced DEBT, a sharp drop in prices is catastrophic for the borrower. Given DEFLATION, a £300,000 home falls to £150,000, drowning the borrower £150,000 underwater. His wages fall, or possibly disappear, causing the INFLATED PRICE of his DEBT note to become more and more of a burden. Additionally, lower prices across the board increase the VALUE of future interest payments. Eventually, borrowers break, and their homes, cars, savings (their MONEY) is seized by the Money Changers.

Who are the modern Money Changers?

The answer is another question: Who holds the keys to INFLATION and DEFLATION in our financial system?

The answer: The bank of England or The Fed reserve in the USA or the European Central bank in the EU, all are for-profit run banks.

Now here is the rub, remember before i said that we have to have high interest rates by the end of the year, why? becuase allthough we are going through deflation now , (no one is spending, prices are dropping, can't get credit etc) WHEN the effect of all the extra CURRENCY that is being introduced into the system is felt in the our economy (and it can take 6-8 months or more to show ) that is INFLATIONARY ,almost HYPER-INFLATIONARY and the way they control that is by a massive upwards spke in the base interest rate, i can see mortgage rates being 10% at least by the end of this year

so i f i was you i would either

a) sell the props or

b) get a 5 year fixed rate under 6% asap

-