Mbna 'agreement' - now threat of legal action

underdog13
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5404 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello Underdog

Guess you'll be busy now answering all these post's. Excellent stuff and thanks to Angel, for pointing me in the direction of this great thread.

I too suspect MBNA of tampering with my alleged agreement, thanks to fellow caggers help in pointing things out that were not obvious to me.

Elgrand vs MBNA

Please add me to your list

Thanks Elg.

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mbna caggers with everyone wanting to join hands and fight mbna together i think it world be a good time now to create a seperate thread for this so as not to flood underdogs thread

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

Ok ill go and set up a new thread so we can all discuss in there as i don't think it is far that we should hijack underdogs thread as im sure he will agree he needs to keep his complaint on track and not lost in all our posts.

Regards

Pompeyfaith

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

Ok here you are guys n dolls this is the thread to use now you can if you wish post the link to your own thread in here but this will keep underdogs and indeed our own threads on track with our complaints.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/mbna/184041-all-mbna-caggers-fight.html#post1980458

cheers so doubt i will get anything within 12 days then

will post when i get it, but will do i can to help in the meantime

let me know what i can do for you

If MBNA even acknowledge your request within 12 days, never mind send a copy of your agreement, I will fall off my chair with shock:D

Hello Underdog

Guess you'll be busy now answering all these post's. Excellent stuff and thanks to Angel, for pointing me in the direction of this great thread.

I too suspect MBNA of tampering with my alleged agreement, thanks to fellow caggers help in pointing things out that were not obvious to me.

Elgrand vs MBNA

Please add me to your list

Thanks Elg.

Thanks Elg - you're no 10:)

Did they cut and paste a column of terms on your application form?

Elgrand had the same as my virgin application mailer, with the terms on the outside of the envelope.

Quite bright of MBNA to think no one would question t&c's would be on show to the public, everyone would know personal data would be inside.

Still shouldn't be shocked.

GG

Thanks GG

Another ploy MBNA are coming up with (along with LLoyds) are claiming that the card mailer your credit card is attached to is the executed agreement and the document we sign is just an application form and doesn't count as an executed agreement. WTF??? I guess they need to buy a dictionary and look up the meaning of 'executed' - assuming they can read:rolleyes: That's why they refer to clause/chapter/section/whatever 8 in the DNs - it's on your card mailer folk! Can you believe it?

Lloyds told me today that the executed agreement would have been signed by someone at Lloyds on my behalf - well that's all right then; I'll just sit back and wait for the billion pound loan that someone else took out in my name and signed 'on my behalf' - perhaps that's how the banks are proposing to cure their current problems:rolleyes: F***wits!:mad:

Another ploy MBNA are coming up with (along with LLoyds) are claiming that the card mailer your credit card is attached to is the executed agreement and the document we sign is just an application form and doesn't count as an executed agreement. WTF??? I guess they need to buy a dictionary and look up the meaning of 'executed' - assuming they can read:rolleyes: That's why they refer to clause/chapter/section/whatever 8 in the DNs - it's on your card mailer folk! Can you believe it?

Yup and Optima Legal are using that in their witness statement in my case

have a look at the link below:

http://i321.photobucket.com/albums/nn363/pompeyfaith/WitnessstatementPage3.jpg

Regards

Pompeyfaith

yup 3rd march bring it on i cant wait

Thanks AA99 - thats 9 now:)

No probs, Accs 2&3 are my biggest headache/suicide concern:mad:

but my Acc.1 response was great

"we are sorry we have not been able to supply you with a photocopy of the original". How very nice of them to put it in writing! :-)

Hi Underdog,

Thanks for the reply

They have made mine look the same as GG's, T & C 's on the outside of the application form?? that you post back for all to see, very unlikely. IMO, and after all the help from fellow caggers, I believe they are an unscrupulous bunch of you know what's, who are prepared to dupe you into thinking that what they have is an enforceable agreement and I'm prepared to take them all the way.

What sticks in my throat (and I do stutter) is that the last conversation with them ended up with that person laughing at me. Well, I'm more determined than ever.

Good luck Monday and would be grateful if you pm me with the solicitor's details, if that's ok with you.

Elg.

Erm, I didn't mind the hi-jacking - I wanted to know how many people had received (alledgedly) falsified agreements from MBNA and were prepared to (possibly) refer the matter to a solicitor.

No worries - I'll keep an eye on the new thread, too. :)

Underdog, they sent me a pile of dung to start with - a very bad copy of an application without the prescribed terms and conditions and with their signature across my signature box. Since then they've sent me a copy of current terms and conditions. I don't think they've actually falsified anything but if it helps, my thread is here: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/86182-fred-bassett-mbna.html#post779349

Regards.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

No probs, Accs 2&3 are my biggest headache/suicide concern:mad:

but my Acc.1 response was great

"we are sorry we have not been able to supply you with a photocopy of the original". How very nice of them to put it in writing! :-)

At least that's one down, AA99:) Fingers crossed for the others!

Hi Underdog,

Thanks for the reply

They have made mine look the same as GG's, T & C 's on the outside of the application form?? that you post back for all to see, very unlikely. IMO, and after all the help from fellow caggers, I believe they are an unscrupulous bunch of you know what's, who are prepared to dupe you into thinking that what they have is an enforceable agreement and I'm prepared to take them all the way.

What sticks in my throat (and I do stutter) is that the last conversation with them ended up with that person laughing at me. Well, I'm more determined than ever.

Good luck Monday and would be grateful if you pm me with the solicitor's details, if that's ok with you.

Elg.

What disgraceful behaviour from them, Elg - did you get the unpleasant little lowlifes name? If not, make a formal complaint stating the date and approx time and they should be able to trace who you were talking to.

I'll happily PM you the sols details, when I find out a bit more how the land lies:)

Underdog, they sent me a pile of dung to start with - a very bad copy of an application without the prescribed terms and conditions and with their signature across my signature box. Since then they've sent me a copy of current terms and conditions. I don't think they've actually falsified anything but if it helps, my thread is here: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/86182-fred-bassett-mbna.html#post779349

Regards.

Fred

Thanks Fred, I'll have a read through:)

No name unfortunately, but date and time noted.

Totally inhumane behaviour Elg.

Please send off a strongly worded complaint asap. They normally record all of the calls so the date, time and gender of the individual should suffice for their investigatory purposes.

If you feel I've helped then by all means click my star to the left...a simple "thank you" costs nothing! ;)

Restons MBNA -v- WelshMam

MBNA Cards

CitiCard

M&S and More