Nemo - Repossession hearing please help***SUSPENDED***

isoprox
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2950 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Looking at your budget sheet it seems you only have £51 left over now which is acceptable. If you do ring them to talk about the budget sheet, make sure you have it in front of you when discussing it - don't take any nonsense from them - that is your income and expenditure end of - you can afford £50 per month towards arrears of £1,000 which is perfectly acceptable - £1k arrears is small compared to a lot of people. They will most probably want to know who the secured loans are with (unless they have done a recent credit check).

Let us know how you get on, and we'll advise from there

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You need to put the 3,900 arrears in Step 4 same as the mortgage arrears as it is a priority debt not just a credit debt.

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

OK will take a look

That looks OK now. As I said above, when you ring them make sure you have the budget sheet in front of you, if they get shirty about any of it, tell them that you will apply to the court for a hearing and let the judge decide - they will know that the judge is likely to side with you.

Yes, but put a covering letter stating you have now updated the budget sheet to show the correct figures. Tell them you felt pressured during telephone conversations and completed the budget sheet in haste which resulted in errors.

Hi Ell-enn

Hi sent them a revised budget sheet and explained that the errors were due to feeling pressured and also asked for a explanation why they had concerns with my budget planner, I'm getting the feeling that they will after taking passion of our home

It will have crossed in the post with your letter. You probably have a couple of weeks before you get an eviction notice.

Nothing you can do but wait and see if they respond to your letter, or you get an eviction date in which case we will help you with a N244.

OK, send it and I will take a look

Is that letter referring to the last budget sheet you did ? you only sent it to them yesterday ??? It must be the previous one you knew was wrong.

Anyway, they can make as many comments as they like - it's up to the judge to decide not them

Hi there, they are asking the court to grant them permission to enforce the suspended possession order they got in 2008 as it is more than 6 years since it was granted. If they are given permission they will then apply for an eviction warrant. You can oppose the application but as you are in arrears at the moment there is a chance the judge might grant permission. However, we can draft a statement to send to the court and their solicitors. We have plenty of time as the hearing is not until 19 April.

Are you making any payments in the meantime ?