Nemo - Repossession hearing please help***SUSPENDED***

isoprox
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2936 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I expect they will be charging you for this ? There's no need to pay for it, they can't do anything you can't do yourself with our help - we have a guide in the home repossessions forum and we can help with the forms and statement etc.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?325527-CAG-guide-Are-you-facing-eviction-or-repossession this is our guide to stopping eviction/repossession. The forms and statement etc is exactly what the company will use and charge you for it !

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Yes they are you helped me last time Ell-enn back in 2013

I went to court and got a suspended order,

however I have missed payments due to leaving my old job through depression

also with missing payments I agreed to pay more on top of the agreed payment

which I actual fact is was causing more strain on our already financial circumstances

Are you working at present ?

You haven't signed anything or instructed that company to do any work for you ?

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Drop all ideas you have of using that company. Ell-enn will be able to guide you through things again

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Have you received an eviction notice yet ?

No not yet spoke with the lender today who said the have instructed their solicitors today to start the process

just last week I offered the lender a proposal to pay back the £3,900.00 arrears over the next five months

but they wouldn't have none of it

I explained that several things had happened to me at the back end of last year

like my sister dying but to be honest there was no listening all they said was send us your bank statements

proving I wasn't getting paid

Ok, a few questions:

Is your main mortgage up to date?

How much is the normal monthly payment on the secured loan?

How much can you realistically affford to pay each month on top of the normal monthly payment? (you should only offer an amount which is sustainable going forward)

How long has the secured loan left to run?

Do you have any children living in the property?

Ok our main mortgage we have kept up to date

however we have some arrears of about £1,000.00 on this

Normal payments on secured loan is £283.00

We could pay £150.00 over and above the normal payment would be tight but at a push we could do it

Not sure but I think about the Same as the the main mortgage about 10 years I think

We have three children

Also when I spoke with today I have asked them to send me out all the relevant paperwork

for the loan like copies of the original loan,arrears details including the charges that they have been adding for the arrears

How much do they charge? whatever it is, it would be better put towards the arrears don't you think ?

If you have 10 years left on the mortgage then an offer of £100 a month would be OK I think. Using the Norgan case law it would take just over 3 years to pay the arrears back.

OK, I think you should start with a letter to the lender setting out your offer - there's a chance they might accept and cancel enforcement action, if they don't then we can use a copy of the letter in your court papers to show the judge you tried to come to an arrangement - it's worth a shot. I can draft a letter for you if you wish ?

OK, I will do it in the morning. In the meantime can you complete the budget sheet shown in post 2 of the guide I gave you a link to in post 2 above.

The budget sheet calculates automatically as you fill it in.

Hi, is the mortgage in joint names ?

OK, will you be able to open the letter I'm doing - it's in Word - and also print it out ?

OK, we will use the info about the home visits in the defence forms. Are you able to download and print out the N244 form ? (affixed)