statements

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6524 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello there

I have received my last 6 years worth of statements and calculated without interest a total amount of £1347. Can I proceed with the next letter asking for this back and just forget about the interest?

Thanks

Jason

(great site)

Hi

I have sent off my request for refund of £1347 from First Direct. I take it i will get a NOT ON YOUR LIFE letter back. Do you think i will get this sorted within a month. either refunding or actually getting to the court?

Thanks

Jason

Hi

I have sent off my request for refund of £1347 from First Direct. I take it i will get a NOT ON YOUR LIFE letter back. Do you think i will get this sorted within a month. either refunding or actually getting to the court?

Thanks

Jason

Have a look under the banks threads in the main section, you will get lots of advice and info there. Different banks take different times and tactics and of course it varies with each person. Good luck

All advice :p is given purely from personal experiences :mad: . If you are in doubt you should always seek legal / financial advice;) .

If i have helped in any way please let me know via personal message, IM in aol or clicking on my scales :D go on you know you want to really!!

Halifax Claim

Data Protection Act: 20/06/06,

LBA: 11/07/06,

N1: 7/8/06,

Paid in full 25/8/06

Swift Claim

Data Protection Act: 5/8/06,

Request for Payment 19/8/06,

LBA 4/9/06

Sod off response with paltry offer (accepted as part payment) 22/09/06

N1 filed 25/09/06, deemed served 11/10/06

No part payment recieved to date

GMAC Claim

Data Protection Act 21/08/06

Request for Payment 11/09/06

LBA 25/09/06

N1 Filed 11/10/06, deemed served 19/10/06

Welcome

Data Protection Act 11/09/06

Can i ask a serious question

With all these people (hundreds and well done to them all) who are getting there money refunded which is totalling it the thousands. How is it the banks don't put a stop some how by applying to a hgher court?

thanks

jason

Hi

Sorry to bother again. Regarding opening a bank account with someoe else. I tried to go with Nat West who over the phone agreed but then declined when i sent the signed application due to credit check. can i just go for a basic account and do you know of any

thanks

jason

I think it's possible to get a basic cash account (no facilities) with almost any bank. My credit score is quite bad, & I've opened a basic account with Abbey. Aliance & Leicester, Nationwide etc do similar accounts. It was very simple. Abbey did it on the same day (45mins), all I had to do was deposit £1! Cash machine withdrawal £250, over the counter £500. That's it! In the mean time, I've cancelled ALL direct debits with HSBC, & have my fingers (& legs, & eyes) crossed for my £2500!(ish)!

:razz:

Lee

Hi

Sorry to bother again. Regarding opening a bank account with someoe else. I tried to go with Nat West who over the phone agreed but then declined when i sent the signed application due to credit check. can i just go for a basic account and do you know of any

thanks

jason

Hi

Im sure one day the banking system will try defend court case, however to put it in simple terms (cos thats best for me) how can they defend something that is illegal? They are not allowed to make a profit from charges, they cannot justfiy a 39 pound charge for a computer to spurt out a letter saying a dd was not paid.

On the other note there is a liost of banks in a thread i will try to find it and let you know, but im sure its in main section under parachute accounts.

All advice :p is given purely from personal experiences :mad: . If you are in doubt you should always seek legal / financial advice;) .

If i have helped in any way please let me know via personal message, IM in aol or clicking on my scales :D go on you know you want to really!!

Halifax Claim

Paid in full 25/8/06

Swift Claim

LBA 4/9/06

GMAC Claim

LBA 25/09/06

Welcome

Hi

thanks

jason

Jason, take a look in here Parachute Account

:) Go on ... you know you want to click me :)

:lol:don't be like the banks - give a little back :lol:

:D There was a time before CAG but now CAG is here we are the empowered! :D

In progress:

Mechs and Mother (deceased) V Halifax - N1 form filed at Court 9 Aug 06

Advice & opinions of mechs, The Consumer Action Group and The Bank Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

Hi, as previous post but u can access it via clicking on link below

Halifax Claim

Paid in full 25/8/06

Swift Claim

LBA 4/9/06

GMAC Claim

LBA 25/09/06

Welcome

Please can you start a thread in the relevant institution section now - this is the welcome forum and it has got a bit long!

Answer to your question - Yes, I would, just in case they change their mind :lol:

Please note that I am not a legal expert and all advice given is without prejudice and is purely my opinion only.

** Nationwide - £1821.15-PAID IN FULL - Aug 06 **

** Halifax Mortgage -£390 - PAID IN FULL - Nov 06 **

Lloyds TSB - MCOL issued 09/03/07 - £2953 + costs - ON HOLD....