Paul Mc Mahon Vs First Trust Bank

paulmc16
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6518 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there i have just started the process really i have sent my Subject Access Request on the 4th July which they recieved and responed very quickly which i recieved on 6th July. since then there has been nothing so i'm about to send off saying that they have a further 27 days to respond in full!!

i'm so excited

my friend is also doing this with me and he is with first trust too and we sent letters at the same time and recieved then at the same time too!!

i am further down the line with FT. at the start it was exciting for me too, but it has turned into a real grudge where i do not want to let go. if you read my thread you will see the procedures that i had go through just to get my info. you have got to be prepared to go to court because it seems that this is where first trust want to sort things out. there is 1 other person ahead of us (flojo1985). if you read her thread you will see how she is also getting on.

I am unsure what to do about contacting them again about my S.A.R. should i phone them and if so what number do i call? or should i just send off another letter to the same address as the last one?

and when the infomation come through (or rather IF it comes through) what is my next step?

Called first Trust on 028 90325599 and was forwarded through to the compliance department and was speaking to a guy called Paul Ringrow, he said he would look up my case and call me back due to the massive ammounts of them that are coming in!! recieved call with in 5 mins again from him saying that they it was on file and they had recieved it on the 6th July, and that it was in processing at the min, and i would definitely be recieving the information requested before the 40 days is up, cause they realise that would be breaking the law and they dont want to be doing that!! I said that i just wanted to make them aware that they now only have 26 days left!!

Keep er lit Paul.

Make sure keep us posted how your getting on...

I'm due to file small claims petition next friday..

all happening very quickly for me, as my fisrt letter only went in on 30th June.

Good Luck

Bru

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there I have just got my data today, and on time (just about) i need to know what is the next step, i have not currently added all my charges up as i will do that tomorro because the information was sent to my parents address and i will be going there tomorro!!

the interesting thing was that my friend had also sent off the same S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) letter and on the day day that i did, he got his information back today also, we both went through his bank statements and ALL his charges ammount to 1747.13 pounds!!!!!:-o:-o:-o

i was so shocked and so was he!! all this was taken off him while he was sick and on incapacity benifit!!!!!:-x:-x:-x

can you believe it!! the bank could clearly see that he was on benifits cause it came up on all the statements as DHSS!!! this is just NOT FAIR!!!