Locked in car park

Patma
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4644 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

probably sent his laptop for repair to pcworld and never saw it again

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

Christmas is nearly upon us so I want to wish everyone All the Best and everything you wish for yourselves.

I'd love to buy you all a drink, but I'll have to content myself with raising a glass and toasting you all!!;):D

There's a lot of you so it might take me a while.......;)

340209428_a79114db53.jpg

Thanks to Kristiewells for this pic:)

Happy Christmas to you & Fred too, Patma.

May 2010 bring all you wish for.

Any knowledge I possess or advice I proffer is based solely on my experiences in the University of Life. Please make your own assessment of legality, risks & costs before taking any action.

I want to play devils advocate and wish all you Caggers a merry christmas and also merry christmas to the college and their Legal team:D

They may need some Christmas cheers

I echo that sentiment, Matty.

I wish all at Lyons Davidson, and Plymouth College of Art a very merry Christmas.:D

Whew, after 4 days, I finally reached the end :D

I'd just like to say that I've been an avid forum user for 11 years, and I'm on the site team at a couple of places, and I have never in all that time seen such a shining example of the power of a forum to help the underdog as this thread. Everyone who has given so freely of their time to help should be very proud of themselves.

I wish I knew more about legal stuff to be able to help, regrettably I'm primarily a computer wiz, and am still feeling my way around CAG a bit. But I'll be keeping close eye on this thread now that I've found it, both to see if I can make any suggestions, and because I can't wait to find out how it all ends :D

If there's one thing I cannot stand, it's people who would pick on the defenceless, whether it's animals, children, or some poor sod being hounded through the courts like this. I'm particularly looking forward to certain people getting their comeuppance.

The most recent substantial development was this on 17th of November

An order has now arrived from the court following the applications hearing last week.

This is what it says:-

Upon hearing counsel for the claimant and the defendant in person, it is ordered by consent, that

1a) The hearing listed for 17th November 2009, be vacated.

1b) The defendant is permitted to rely on the amended defence and counterclaim filed on 6th August 2009.

2) The defendant's application relating to striking out and the police caution to be listed on the first open date, after 6 weeks, namely on 9th February 2010 at 11am.

So there we are, another delay.:)

Since then Patma has been asking for a video expert to look at some footage for her

• Haha 1

9th of february, that's what I was looking for, thanks Bedlington, couldn't remember if it was January or February. Have a rep on me. (oooh look at that, you get 2 blobs now! LOL)

Can't think of any video expert, sorry. Maybe find a forum of photo and video nuts and ask there?

Hi everyone, and thanks Bedlington for supplying the update.

Yep 9th February is the next hearing date. As soon as there's some info I can share I'll post it

Happy New Year to everyone BTW:D

HOPE YOU'RE ALL SURVIVING THE COLD!

• 2 weeks later...

Wonder if she'll have vacated before the siht hits the fan?

One of the requirements that a prospective candidate for this job must have is...

''As Chief Executive the person appointed must clearly have good financial management skills and understanding.''

They've noticed that the previous encumberant didn't have these attributes then!

• 2 weeks later...

aww ill be too out of it to comment on the 9th.

got to have an abcess and filling sorted

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

aww ill be too out of it to comment on the 9th.

got to have an abcess and filling sorted

Good luck, labrat.

We'll be thinking of you. Check in as soon as you're feeling better and we can exchange stories.:)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4644 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks