Head honcho at MBNA is

EricTheRed
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5011 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ok,

There's a load of names/numbers on this thread already.

The guy that I have personally dealt with for 3 accounts now, and he's come back with the F&F total charges + contractual compounded +s69!!! is

Colin Pugh - Customer Advocate Office

01244 672628

He's straight talking, and is appalled at the mis-information and lack of customer service I personally had received (bearing in mind that my enquiries stretched over a 6 month wait!).

William Wareing is also a good bet if you've had a lot of correspondence , SAr details etc, and submitted a prelim/LBA and had no or little reply.

His details are back a page. He's the Senior LEgal Assistant.

All the best

Perseus

If my advice has helped, please click on my scales. Thank you!

MBNA - CRA file to be cleared then finished!

Abbey Personal - Final LBA 28/5/7 - then Court

Capital One - Final LBA 28/5/7 - then Court

GMAC - Sent DCA SAR 9th March 07 - confirmed not legally assigned.

Waiting for GMAC to provide breakdown of charges and CCA under s79

Alliance & Leicester - Final LBA 28/5/7 - then Court.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Hi, I have a court judgement against Abbey Credit Card. I have now received a letter from the court stating that The Registry Trust cannot register the judgement because it's addressed to a PO Box number. I've had no luck on the phone in getting a "real" address for Abbey on Chester Business Park apart from that there are "several" different buildings and all they can give me is yet another PO Box no.

As I will now have to fill in Form N244 and pay another fee, I would like to get the address right. If anyone can help it would be most appreciated.

Cheers

Arathorn

Feeling very frustrated at the moment:-x

Hi

The Abbey card portfolio is managed by MBNA Europe Bank Limited, the registered company address is as follows:

MBNA Europe Limited

Stansfield House

Chester Business Park

Wrexham Road

Chester

CH4 9QQ

Best of luck!

• 4 weeks later...
Shane Flynn

MBNA Europe Bank Ltd

Chester Business Park

Wrexham Road

Chester

CH4 9FB

England

Tel: + 44 (0)1244 - 672251

Fax: + 44 (0)1244 673402

Email: shane.flynn@mbna.com

Robin Russell - Chief Corporate Finance Officer

MBNA Europe Bank Ltd

Chester Business Park

Wrexham Road

Chester

CH4 9FB

England

Tel: + 44 (0)1244 - 672251

Fax: + 44 (0)1244 673402

Email: robin.russell@mbna.com

Donna Pumfrey - Solicitor

MBNA Europe Bank Ltd

Chester Buisness Park

Wrexham Road

Chester

CH4 9FB

England

Tel: + 44 (0)1244 672 002

Fax: + 44 (0)1244 672 044

Email: dpumfrey@mbna.com

I have just emailed all three of these with regard to my MBNA account and all three bounced back! Has anyone ANY MBNA email addresses please???? Will be starting my fluffycloud vs MBNA thread later.

• 2 months later...

I have just had an obnoxious female from MBNA who in response to my letter querying why my interest rate on my Card has jumped from around 12% apr to 26.9% write and tell me they can charge what they like and there is nothing I can do about it.

Having operated my cards faultlessly for as long as I have been with them some 20 plus years as I recall, I thought this level of interest was nothing more that usury.

I am told the head man is now a

Mr. Lan Weazer, Chief Executive,

I intend to take it up with him, assuming it is not intercepted by some incompetent individual first.

Has anyone else suffered this harassment and criminal changes that I suspect have more to do with their petulant response to the OFT or any losses through sub-prime mortgages?

I am certainly also reporting this to the OFT and Ombudsman if they do not change their attitude.

Once the MBNA was an ethical bank but now make Fagin look positively honest!

Once the MBNA was an ethical bank but now make Fagin look positively honest!

Is that the same MBNA as most of the rest of us have been trying to deal with?

I think not!

They are quite the most obtuse, stupid, head up their a*se organisation that I have ever dealt with (and I've seen a few in my time!)

Their admin is useless - they do not understand the simplest concepts - they are hopeless!

Methinks that a low-tech 'Denial of Service' attack might be the way forward (OFT, FSA, TS etc. being a waste of oxygen)

If everyone CCAed this shower and when (note WHEN not if) they fail to comply (because they cannot), we stop paying, - they start going into admin meltdown and cashflow problems ensue.

I'll go off and continue to dream....

Nationwide - Prelim sent 02/07 - MCOL filed 04/07 CHARGES SETTLED IN FULL!!

Woolwich- Prelim sent 04/07 - Offered 90% - 06/07 accepted

MBNA - Prelim sent 02/07 - CCA request sent 03/07 - CCA reply (illegible + no T&Cs) - DCA sent packing - Restons now trying - gone quiet

Citicard - Prelim sent 02/07 - CCA request sent 04/07 - replied 04/07 No contract & not enforcing!- passed to 1st Credit- gone quiet

Egg - Prelim sent 02/08 - 3 letters - full offer 03/08 SETTLED IN FULL!!

(All starry, rep, clicky thingies gratefully received!)

• 11 months later...

Methinks that a low-tech 'Denial of Service' attack might be the way forward (OFT, FSA, TS etc. being a waste of oxygen)

If everyone CCAed this shower and when (note WHEN not if) they fail to comply (because they cannot), we stop paying, - they start going into admin meltdown and cashflow problems ensue.

I'll go off and continue to dream....

LOL. But what a dream eh!

I wonder if MBNA are the new Enron :roll:

• 2 weeks later...
LOL. But what a dream eh!

Maybe not so much now under current climes ?!:twisted:

As long as he doesn't pay himself off with $500,000 like the Lehman directors did when they left........................:-D

• 2 weeks later...

anyone had any dealings with Dee Dillistone (Head of Customer Assistance) ??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Co-op bank - won March 07

Virgin Credit Card - won - March 07

MBNA Credit Card - won March 07

• 1 month later...
Dee Dillistone? Is that what your Head of Customer Assistance is called? Mine is called something different!!!

There are a few Heads of Customer Assistance, Brian Jackson, Dee Dillistone, Sally Moran and Matthew McGrath (these are the current ones)

From what I've witnessed as an ex employee in Customer Assistance, Matt McGrath is probably the most receptive to taking calls from customers. He does deal with a number of customers directly - I have personally taken calls where customers have told me they were dealing with him direct and I have emailed him to ask him to call the customer back, and he has done so.

Hi ExMBNAStaff, are you going to blow the whistle and tell us some interesting things about the wonderful MBNA? ;-)

Is it like the Death Star, or Microsoft - the kind of place that is wonderful when you are in there but universally hated on the outside?

I wonder if MBNA are the new Enron :roll:

• 4 weeks later...

Hi All,

I should like to say Hello to you all. I'm a new member and am just starting my freedom process. I found this forum and info very valuable. I was looking for the info as to who is the CEO and could not find it anywhere on the internet.

So, thank you all who have posted this information. I will be educating my self with all the wonderful info posted on this forum and others and no doubt, you will hear from me soon.

To give something back, for those interested in learning about freedom from the Matrix, I'd like to recommend a few sites:

The British Association for Monetary Reform - campaigning for Monetary Reform in Britain

The Truth Seeker

That's it for now.

Best regards

Superlandlady

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi.

This is my first post on this forum. I am currently dealing with MBNA and so far have spoken to Colin Pugh.. I called 01244 672740 and spoke to female who put me through to him. I am not claiming any charges back as I dont have any but I am fighting the exorbitant interest being charged. After looking at my account he confirmed that if i continur making the required minimum payment it would take me 58 years to pay it off and i will have paid in the region of £45,000 for a £3500 card. Talk about profit. I have so far managed to arrange a copy of all my statements and a copy of my credit agreement free of charge and without writing. All being sent on thursday.. So hopefully will arrive as Colin is dealing with this personally..

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone know the current CEO of MBNA UK and the address.

thanks

Key People Chairman: Richard K. Struthers CEO: Shane Flynn

Link MBNA Europe Bank Limited Company Profile - Yahoo! Finance

Hope it helps

S

• 1 month later...

Hi, im in dispute with MBNA at the moment but have only written to cusomer services so far, where can i find copy of data protection act letter and how will it help me please. I am disputing how they raised interest rates without informing us and then started adding fee's so that our payments no longer covered minimum required payment.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5011 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks