Stay due to end on Friday

nafjor
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5693 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,Just a little help required my stay is due to end on Friday my court letter says by Friday or when judgement is reached in test case should l be doing something now l dont want to let this one get away.Cheers nafjor

nafjor.

You need to do what ever is on the order of judgement you received when the D.J.at the county court stayed the proceedings, you will have to either apply to extend, lift or ask for further directions from the court,Ring the court manager at the court and ask them for procedural advice. (They are not allowed to give legal advice) I have just wrote into court and requested further directions as per my judgement and received the directions which were heard before a (PROPER OFFICER) of the court.. My claim now remains stayed until 1 calendar month after final judgement in the test case. Read your order carefully if you do not do anything, your claim may stand dismissed, without further order. You must check your form of judgement ASAP.!! The above is how I dealt with MY claim, I hope it gives you an idea of what is required.

"EXEMPLO DUCEMUS"