Wave/Ex GMAC Mortgage eviction help

biddy65
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5694 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Biddy, thanks for that. SPML were opposing what we had offered but the judge saw our side anyway. After reading your thread, I think you have a good chance as you seem to be making payments as often as you can, due to our circumstances, we hadn't been able to pay anything in nearly a year! Framework are a free service providing free representation like the CAB but I'm not sure what areas they work in, I'm in Nottinghamshire. Have you tried your local CAB to see if they could help you out in the court? It may be worth a shot, I was lucky with Framework as they were already there when I got there.

Fingers and toes are crossed for you tomorrow, I really hope it goes well for you.

scared79 xx

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just tried contacting cab but there only open certain times,any advice as to help my case work,did you both go,i cannot decide if to go on my own or with my wife,if she comes it means taking our yougest child with us which i don't really want to do.

just tried contacting cab but there only open certain times,any advice as to help my case work,did you both go,i cannot decide if to go on my own or with my wife,if she comes it means taking our yougest child with us which i don't really want to do.

Hi Biddy, - calm down - it's not up to Wave to decide what happens tomorrow - it's the judge's decision, no matter what they say. Every lender objects in court - but the judge decides.

Lenders will always try to pressurise you right up to the last minute in the hope that you will be too scared to turn up at the hearing - DON'T allow them to get to you! You must stay positive.

You have everything done everything you can for your defence, hold your head up and don't despair. Have you called the court to see if there are any CAB or legal reps there tomorrow?

Kind Regards

Ell-enn

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Hi Biddy, - calm down - it's not up to Wave to decide what happens tomorrow - it's the judge's decision, no matter what they say. Every lender objects in court - but the judge decides.

Lenders will always try to pressurise you right up to the last minute in the hope that you will be too scared to turn up at the hearing - DON'T allow them to get to you! You must stay positive.

You have everything done everything you can for your defence, hold your head up and don't despair. Have you called the court to see if there are any CAB or legal reps there tomorrow?

Kind Regards

Ell-enn

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

yes i called the court but there is no legal reps or cab there tomorrow,trying to find somebody else now,spoke to wave again to see if they would reconsider still won't budge i asked the person who was dealing with my account whose decides whether to accept the proposal and his reply was it was down to him,and he didn't agree to what i was saying.

yes i called the court but there is no legal reps or cab there tomorrow,trying to find somebody else now,spoke to wave again to see if they would reconsider still won't budge i asked the person who was dealing with my account whose decides whether to accept the proposal and his reply was it was down to him,and he didn't agree to what i was saying.

Biddy, stop panicking and stop ringing Wave! you will only get the same pressure from them and you don't need that right now.

Wave do not make the decision in court tomorrow - the judge does!

Whether you are evicted or not is not the decision of the man you spoke to at Wave - it may be his decision to oppose your defence (all lenders do!) - but the judge makes the final order.

Please, please try to stay positive - I wish I could come to court with you....

Ellx

Biddy, stop panicking and stop ringing Wave! you will only get the same pressure from them and you don't need that right now.

Wave do not make the decision in court tomorrow - the judge does!

Whether you are evicted or not is not the decision of the man you spoke to at Wave - it may be his decision to oppose your defence (all lenders do!) - but the judge makes the final order.

Please, please try to stay positive - I wish I could come to court with you....

Ellx

trying not to panic,but i know i will lose as i hardly have any luck,the sods also put up the amount they want to stop the eviction,i was trying to raise some but i won't be able to raise what they want now.also they have never bothered to send a breakdown of the arrears which i asked for.

trying not to panic,but i know i will lose as i hardly have any luck,the sods also put up the amount they want to stop the eviction,i was trying to raise some but i won't be able to raise what they want now.also they have never bothered to send a breakdown of the arrears which i asked for.

OK, stop being negative now! You need to go to that hearing with a positive attitude. the biggest problem you have at the moment is that you have been ringing Wave and they have put the fear in you - just like they're taught to do.

Look at it this way - if they scare you enough you might not turn up at court thinking it's a foregone conclusion that you will lose, and if you don't turn up they will win automatically!!

They won't expect you to turn up with a good defence - so get yourself into positive mode - I know it's hard at the moment, but you have the same chance as Scared did yesterday and she won!

Ellx

OK, stop being negative now! You need to go to that hearing with a positive attitude. the biggest problem you have at the moment is that you have been ringing Wave and they have put the fear in you - just like they're taught to do.

Look at it this way - if they scare you enough you might not turn up at court thinking it's a foregone conclusion that you will lose, and if you don't turn up they will win automatically!!

They won't expect you to turn up with a good defence - so get yourself into positive mode - I know it's hard at the moment, but you have the same chance as Scared did yesterday and she won!

Ellx

Biddy THEY ARE BULLIES. Like Ell-enn says they will phone you and phone asking for the money. They will sit in court and say they want your house. Thankfully though it is NOT up to them. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE try to forget what they have said. Where abouts in the country are you???

olives xxx

Biddy THEY ARE BULLIES. Like Ell-enn says they will phone you and phone asking for the money. They will sit in court and say they want your house. Thankfully though it is NOT up to them. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE try to forget what they have said. Where abouts in the country are you???

olives xxx

I am too far away.

You will have remeber though that you will never walk into a court room on your own There are so many others who have been silently watching your thread all wishing the best of luck. we will ALL be with you in that court tommorow.

olives xx

I am too far away.

You will have remeber though that you will never walk into a court room on your own There are so many others who have been silently watching your thread all wishing the best of luck. we will ALL be with you in that court tommorow.

olives xx

Hi Biddy, make sure you get to court very early so you can give your statement to the usher and ask for it to be put before the judge. Don't talk to the other side and certainly don't show them your statement beforehand.

As this is your application the judge will hear your side first. Try to speak slowly and clearly when h/she asks you a question. You should address him/her as sir/madam.

If possible you should both attend and if you have to take your young child with you then so be it.

As Olive says, please try to forget what Wave said to you on the phone, they have probably said the exact same thing to many other of their customers today so it's not just you they will be pressurising.

You have a good case - remember that, but you must stay positive.

Just a thought - are you a member of a trade union? also, do you have house insurance which offers free legal assistance?

Kind Regards

Ell-enn

Hi Biddy, make sure you get to court very early so you can give your statement to the usher and ask for it to be put before the judge. Don't talk to the other side and certainly don't show them your statement beforehand.

As this is your application the judge will hear your side first. Try to speak slowly and clearly when h/she asks you a question. You should address him/her as sir/madam.

If possible you should both attend and if you have to take your young child with you then so be it.

As Olive says, please try to forget what Wave said to you on the phone, they have probably said the exact same thing to many other of their customers today so it's not just you they will be pressurising.

You have a good case - remember that, but you must stay positive.

Just a thought - are you a member of a trade union? also, do you have house insurance which offers free legal assistance?

Kind Regards

Ell-enn

Biddy just remember stay calm be confident.Ell-enn has as usual done a fantastic job,you have everything prepared,so stay cool.

Remember this is a pleasant but formal hearing(not crown court off telly).

My advice would be not to speak to the lender's rep, they are usually ill informed,ie they will not know much about your case and will want to speak to you to get as much info as they can.They usually then use this against you, so politely decline.

Stand up straight and remember what you are fighting for.Good Luck

Biddy just remember stay calm be confident.Ell-enn has as usual done a fantastic job,you have everything prepared,so stay cool.

Remember this is a pleasant but formal hearing(not crown court off telly).

My advice would be not to speak to the lender's rep, they are usually ill informed,ie they will not know much about your case and will want to speak to you to get as much info as they can.They usually then use this against you, so politely decline.

Stand up straight and remember what you are fighting for.Good Luck