CL Finance/Cohen Claimform - MBNA [ryanair] Credit Card debt **WON**

Gazza112
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5101 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:cool:hiya Gazza

just passing by today glad you are continuing with this keep positive and hiya to all who im trying to catch up with

see you all laters angel x

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All

Just like to thank eceryone who helped me with this case especially CCM who was fab with the defence that was submitted. Also like to thank CitizenB, Sunflower, PT Angel for all there help.

The latest is i phoned the Courts and they have confirmed that this case has been struck out. But they won't confirm in writing.

Is there anyway i could get them to put it down in writing that this one by the Judges order has been struck out.

On my other MBNA not so good news, they put there AQ's in on the last minute. So still need help when the paperwork comes back from the Courts for that one.

Gaz

Gazza, the order you received originally, did it say something like ... If they didnt do XYZ then the case would be struck out ?. If so, it would be good to keep that :D

Other than that, I am not aware if you can get the court to write confirming this. Seems daft that they dont .

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Gazza, the order you received originally, did it say something like ... If they didnt do XYZ then the case would be struck out ?. If so, it would be good to keep that :D

Other than that, I am not aware if you can get the court to write confirming this. Seems daft that they dont .

Hi CitizenB

Yes, i did receive the XYZ letter from the Courts stating about if they don't comply the case would be struck out.

Gaz

They should be issuing an order to the effect it's struck out, unless it was an unless order and the other side hasn't complied, in which case a strike out should be automatic on referral of the case file to a Judge - I'd still expect you'd receive an order striking out, though.

Hi Car

Thanks for that, just that it put me off guard a bit as they put they AQ's in for one and never bothered putting there AQ's for the other which as now got a strike out.

Just have to wait and see what they put in there AQ's for the other one.

Gaz

brilliant news! Gaz:D

Im happy to help with support and my own opinions but as i have no legal qualifications If I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action,

still need to sort the other MBNA out though so will hold onto the celebrations till i get that one sorted from MBNA.

True, but being one up is a good start and shows despite their posturing, they're not as good as they would have you believe.

Well done

david

Hi All

Is this the draft letter i could use to claim costs.

Draft General Form of Judgment or Order

In the XXXXXXX County Court

Claim Number XXXXXXX

Between

Claimant’s name

And

Defendant’s name

Upon reading the claimant's letter dated dd mmmmmm 200x,

IT IS ORDERED THAT

1. Defendant to pay Claimant ' s costs , the Court being satisfied that the Defendant acted unreasonably in defending the claim without any intention of allowing the matter to trial.

2. Claimant' s costs summary assessed at £xx.xx , based on Claimant' s schedule and allowing xx hours preparation time.

3. Defendant to pay £xx.xx to Claimant by 4pm on dd mmmmm 200x.

4. NOTICE OF ORDER MADE WITHOUT A HEARING

Because this order has been made by the court without considering representations from the parties. the parties have a right to apply to have the order set aside. varied or stayed .

A party wishing to make an application must send or deliver the application to the court (together with any appropriate fee) to arrive to the court office within 7 days of receiving this order.

Dated dd mmmmm 200x

Gaz

surfaceagentx20 prepared some information in respect of wasted costs. At the bottom of the posts there are a couple of pdf's with draft costs that might help.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/show-post/post-1701510.html

HTH:D

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Great news Gazza.

I claimed wasted costs against NEXT, i used x20's thread, great advice.

If i remember correctly, you fill out the wasted costs order online, and prepare a bill of costs to send with it.

I can PM you what i sent if thats any help!

GG