Getting Them To Reveal Their Vitals. Using CPR 31.14 to Your Advantage

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3734 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Could any of this CPR 31 section be used to get a party to reveal the thinking behind a Part 36 offer? I have a situation where a Tomlin Order has been produced following a Part36 offer which I accepted http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/legal-issues/159980-36-offers-4.html and I believe it to have been abused. I have a few days in which I could attend a settlement meeting, but I would need to ask the OC for the thinking behind their P36 and I can guarantee they will hide behind 'Legal Privilege' is there a way I can obtain this using these CPR regs?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What would be the procedure to request the details from a sub-prime lender to reveal the agreement it had with a broker to pay them commission? I have read this parliamentary debate (which I have also posted on the mortgage & Secured loans threads) which states that a broker selling a sub-prime loan, as well as getting a brokers fee from the borrower also sometimes gets a fee from the company too - a 'secret commission'

I'd like to know how we can do 2 things. 1) ask the Loan co for a copy of their agreement with the broker 2) find out if our mortgage has been securitised (sold on) therefore leaving the lender with the Land Registry charge actually not the owner at all - (read the link) I just need to know how to ask?...thanks

makes an interesting read believe me.... House of Commons Hansard Debates for 16 Oct 2001 (pt 5)

.( 3000 posts - jeez I must get a life! )

• Haha 1

• 9 months later...

I've read the first few pages of this thread and it's so precise, thank you x20..

I am helping a friend with a car hire purchase agreement. 3 page document, signatures on 3rd page. Following 4 pages of T & C's - all badly smudged and unreadable.

Judge ordered Claimant to produce legible copies at the hearing at which he placed a stay. The agreement eventually came back a blown up copy and just about readable, but the t & c's were missing and I doubt they will be able to copy those effectively as it's obvious they only have this very poor quality scanned copy of the whole lot.

Does the fact the T & c's are not provided legibly put them in breach of the Judges Order for a copy of the agreement.?. do these t & c's form part of the agreement when the signatures are before the t & c's not after them? Would it be worth sending a request such as this 31.14 or shall we be safe leaving it with the Judges Order..?

Thank you for a brilliant thread.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3734 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks