Lloyds debt no2/ dlc/et all...now with a discount offer...!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3839 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Dorabell = looks like they have sold a pup - just ignore - probably get some begging letters soon.

Good luck - my loan account gone very quiet - just waiting for some new outfit to write

Intend

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They seem a little slack don't they :-)

I have CSA on behalf of Westcott on behalf of Lloyds chasing theloan that was settled by lloyds as part of the PPI win nearly three years ago

CSA are at the pink letter stage at the moment - haven't done the Aylesbury court bit yet but In know its coming

I can't help wondering why DCAs keep agreeing to chase the same people that have ignored/fought them off multiple times before - they surely don't keep records

If you can keep you head when all of those around you are losing theirs try parking your helicopter somewhere else

The PPI Saga

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

They can only put the default on there, if they have taken over the debt from the original creditor/previous owner. Obviously the information needs to be correct and you can challenge if it is not. There have been court cases where defaults have been challenged where no CCA can be found and the judges have accepted the default on the credit record as being ok.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

hi thanks for your reply

credit files showing here goes

lloyds tsb credit card started 25/04/2003 current balance settled

settlement date 21/03/07 credi limit 2,000

lloyds tsb credit card started 25/04/2003 current balance satisfied

default date 18/09/2008 default 2,104

debt assigned to CIAS member

start date 1/9/2012 date updated to 9/9/2012

Hillesden securities limited account updated to 2/12/12

credit card started 25.04.2003

default date 18.9.2008

default balance 2,104

cannot get my head around it

This appears correct. HSL have added their default in replacement of Lloyds on 2/12/12. The original default date is the same, as is the amount.

They are allowed to do this, so I am not sure what your concern is. If they can't get hold of the original paperwork from Lloyds, then they are a bit stumped.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

This appears correct. HSL have added their default in replacement of Lloyds on 2/12/12. The original default date is the same, as is the amount.

They are allowed to do this, so I am not sure what your concern is. If they can't get hold of the original paperwork from Lloyds, then they are a bit stumped.

2 defaults and 1 settle for the same debt:roll:

The Lloyds default should be removed, so you just have the HSL one. I think when Lloyds close down the debt and assign/sold the debt to HSL it would show as satisfied, as HSL have paid for the debt. The debt is now theirs to make collections from you.

• 10 months later...