Over-overdraft----JOKE

Geordie_Aaron
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6529 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm TOTALLY outraged at this.... for the last year i've been living out my overdraft.....mostly has been fine.... but this month i was paid less than i was s'posed to...and only found out byt the time i was at £880 or my £900 overdraft...

So i've stopped spending, but obviously couldn't cancel stuff that had already gone through, top-up,shopping and the like, or within 5 days of a DD coming out....

Well i've just went online to be faced with this, which is an absolute OUTRAGE.... my balance is now £1,074....bearing in mind that my OD is only £900....i've been charged the max 3 times too in one month.... so the £90 charges have come off my already overdrawn...overdraft lol (AARGH)

Surely, if my overdraft has been reached, they can't allow me to go over, let alone £174 over!??!?!!?!

have alook for yourself and let me know what i can/should/can't do as i'm SEVERLY pee'd off by this, my next months wages would have covered me for the downfall i had this month, but now i'm going to be paying £174 just to get back INTO my overdraft. (PS going down the high street later to open a parachute account which is going to be my main one until this is sorted out)

PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK TO THE .DOC FILE (anybody direct me to a good host for pics/docs ETC? cheers

redeem file

Hi Geordie

Similar thing happened to me. They refused a DD because it would have sent me £10 over my OD limit and then charged me £35 for doing it which sent me £5 over my limit. They then charged me £70 for being over my limit. Last month they added £145 in charges meaning that this months salary is £145 short. I'm going to start proceeding against them. First letter is going very soon. Don't let them get away with it.

Good luck

Jiffy

It's how they make their money, keep getting you further and further into debt by charging you. Con ain't it. Paying to be put in debt!!

[CENTER][SIZE=4][COLOR=sandybrown]Noli Illigitimi Carborundum[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [LEFT][SIZE=1][COLOR=red]First Direct:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT] [LEFT][SIZE=1][COLOR=black]Data Protection Letter Sent - [/COLOR][COLOR=blue]8[/COLOR][COLOR=blue] July 2006[/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT] [SIZE=1]Reply received [COLOR=blue]- 12 July 2006[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=black]Statements received First Direct Owe me [/COLOR][COLOR=red]£175[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR][/SIZE] [LEFT][SIZE=1][COLOR=red]HSBC[/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT] [LEFT][SIZE=1][COLOR=black]Data Protection Letter Sent - [/COLOR][COLOR=blue]8 July 2006[/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT] [LEFT][SIZE=1][COLOR=black]Reply Received [/COLOR][COLOR=blue]- 14 July 2006[/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT] [LEFT][SIZE=1][COLOR=black]Statements received HSBC owe me [COLOR=red]£1350!![/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT] [LEFT][SIZE=1]1st Request for repayment sent - [COLOR=blue]5 August 2006[/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT]

i went to the cash point and screen said i can withdrawl 40.00 duely did and was then charged 35 quid for the honour as i had all direct debits waiting to come out on the monday and was a weekend. basically my direct debits etc took me to my limit and barclays said here you go old chap have 40 quid and then charged me for going overdrawn at no point was there any indication on the screen i would be charged.