Nationwide online comparison(durrr,NatWest charge more you fools!)

yourbank
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5756 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I apologise but this is one of my most bizarrest of posts that I will ever do here(well I have another thing up my sleeve but that is another story0. I was looking at Nationwide to help someone on another forum and thought, what the heck I will check out the difference between Nationwide to NatWest, knowing full well that they would probably be better.

Nationwide Building Society - Current Account - Comparison calculator

The above link may help. Under the heading "unpaid items fee" they have NatWest at £30(maximum of £90 a month). That's wrong. Unpaid items is £38 a month with a maximum of 3 per day.

I wondered how they got their information so at the bottom I read the small print.

"Data supplied by Nationwide Building Society. Nationwide rates effective from 01/08/08. Source competitor's website. All information as at 29/07/08.

* Interest rate paid on balances up to £3,000. Any part of your balance over £3,000 will earn 0.10% gross p.a./AER."

Nationwide might be better than NatWest but they really cannot read the website or understand it. Perhaps if they are reading this they might want to go into the NatWest Forum on CAG which explains how the charges work and what NatWest charge including the amounts which is accurate and up to date;)

As I said this is one of the most bizarrest of posts I will ever post here. Could this suggest that the NatWest Website information is not in Plain and Intelligible Language.

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf

Yourbank, your right of course,

this is one of the most bizarrest of posts you will ever post here :p

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

I have a second post on this one and it is actually a criticism of Nationwide or a trick that they have missed. I post on another forum which is more to do with students and money under my more accustomed name(its on my signature btw in case you really wanted to know). Nationwide do not offer a student account and yet they are the only provider that actually offer a card you can use overseas without a charge. If they read this, you are missing a good opportunity Nationwide.

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf