argos credit card debt and moorcroft letters

misty13
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5721 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

oh talk about giving the run around,now have a letter from Moorcroft saying they are not dealing with this account and to contact the company

So do I contact Argos,or CCA bCW or CCA both of them

harrods/GE money sold to Link:CCA

Studio/Intrium Jus::CCA

Argos/Moorcroft:CCA

have BCW contacted you in writing yet?

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

only time the wrote was when I got the letter prevoius to the phone call but moorcroft had it and I sent the letter you draughted out on the page to BCW,this then followed to the phone call denying any knowledge of letter etc and since nothing ,hope this is clear

well u have a couple of options.

one. ignore bcw we know the are recieving the letters.

two. SAR argos.

three. if u have in writing any details to say cca cont be found send it to bcw.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

oh now this BCW is getting up my nose they keep phoning a this snooty B when I told her I do not wish to talk to her and would only communicate in writing said " right I will put u down as been unhelpful" So I said that is fine but I could have sworn I was called mrs ****** not unhelpful and my reply stands the same write to me

please! what can I do with this Buccan & Wells these woman is annoying me on the phone

refusing to ackonwledge any letter,also saying they only talk on the phone,which I said Iam not prepared to do and like I have stated in all other calls I will comminucate in writing and I need a response from my letter ot them which was recorded delivery

answer was,we do not reply to letters we only tralk on the phone and seeing your refusing tro co operate this case is getting passed further!

So what does anyone recommend I do,I swear if she was within a few miles of me I would cherrfully ring her bleeding neck !:D