PPI but think Endeavour have now closed !

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5770 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I was just checking through some information on google search and came across a bit of a write up on Endeavour Personal Finance, so was wondering if anyone else were aware of this news ?

HSBC plans to close Endeavour Personal Finance | New Model Adviser ® | Citywire

The brokers I used for these were 'Click financial' also dissolved in 2006, so I do think my only option here would be to pursue through the partner companies, known as "Beneficial Finance", HSBC or HFC ??:confused::rolleyes:.

Think now EPF as stopped selling loans etc, unless my eyes read this wrong, so I thought I would add this because so far I have been unlucky with other companies, 3 all in all that have dissolved/liquidation.....:rolleyes:.

Any thoughts on this please folks ?:wink:

Cheers

Di.

x

Hello di0430,

if it comes to the crunch have you seen the announcement at the top of the forum re HFC and a class action to reclaim with a no win no fee offer and no court costs.

If it is HFC it might be worth a look and a phone call the solcitors will no doubt by now have a stack of information since the HFC BIG fine by the FSA..

just a thought:)

aa

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

------------------------------------------------

Bank charge successes:

Halifax - Full settlement incl interest.

HSBC - Settlement, goodwill no admission of liability about 75% of claim.

RBS - Settlement, goodwill no admission of liability about 70% of claim.

2 ongoing claims for bank charges with HSBC with more to come. (Supreme Court ruling could have upset these claims) They did :mad:

PPI Successes

PPI 4 settlements on 9 loans. FOS involvement on 7 added on the 8 % Statutory interest another 30% to both.

2 claims settled in full with LV without FOS involvement.

2 claims settled in full with HSBC without FOS involvement

PPI Claims ongoing with:

Cap one Now with the FOS

Barclays. Paid up today 24/04/10 cheque received for over £4,500 and in the bank.

LTSB still have to decide on this as their SAR production was abysmal. Papers data mixed up documents missing etc

1 Complaint not upheld by FOS they said it was ICO issue. Complaint upheld by ICO. See this..

Post 290 from

***RBS PPI Claim Long fight but, WON***

Please do not PM me for advice as it may be sometime before I can respond.

Keep at them. Do not give way and do not accept all they tell you, they will delay and stall for as long as they can to prevent repaying you your mis-sold PPI.

Hello di,

back again

FSA Register

just type in the firm name and hit the submit it may help you find info on endeavour.

aa

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

------------------------------------------------

Bank charge successes:

Halifax - Full settlement incl interest.

HSBC - Settlement, goodwill no admission of liability about 75% of claim.

RBS - Settlement, goodwill no admission of liability about 70% of claim.

2 ongoing claims for bank charges with HSBC with more to come. (Supreme Court ruling could have upset these claims) They did :mad:

PPI Successes

PPI 4 settlements on 9 loans. FOS involvement on 7 added on the 8 % Statutory interest another 30% to both.

2 claims settled in full with LV without FOS involvement.

2 claims settled in full with HSBC without FOS involvement

PPI Claims ongoing with:

Cap one Now with the FOS

Barclays. Paid up today 24/04/10 cheque received for over £4,500 and in the bank.

LTSB still have to decide on this as their SAR production was abysmal. Papers data mixed up documents missing etc

1 Complaint not upheld by FOS they said it was ICO issue. Complaint upheld by ICO. See this..

Post 290 from

***RBS PPI Claim Long fight but, WON***

Please do not PM me for advice as it may be sometime before I can respond.

Keep at them. Do not give way and do not accept all they tell you, they will delay and stall for as long as they can to prevent repaying you your mis-sold PPI.

Thank you aa, that is great.:wink:

I did check them out on the FSA register and its not really stating much, however I could always check on "companies house" when the link is active tomorrow, as it does not work on a Sunday for firm checking, this should then disclose the information I need, then if its the case of EPF not being active anymore its worth a shot with the HFC, thanks so much.:grin::wink:.

Di.

Hi di0430

I do hear what you are saying about HSBC wanting or having closed Endeavour, but as far as I am concerned I am not looking for Endeavour to provide me with a Loan, but rather for redress for mos-sold PPI. So wrapping up Endeavour to me is irrevelant now, as mis-selling for me was done in 2003.

That's just how I see it!!!

Hi there Demy.

I have just been told by another member that HFC isn't 'closing' it's closing to new business, so I have obviously mis-read that link.....:rolleyes:, so please accept my apologies, I panicked at first when I read about this, as I am also waiting to hear from them as well regarding an 'unfair rebate' loan taken out in 2004, paid off in full 2005 (24 yrs earlier).

Good luck with yours, go get em hun.:grin:

I only had an hour's sleep last night, due to my son with special needs, so please accept my apologies.;):)

I look forward to hearing the outcome of yours, and I will let you know as soon as I hear.:wink:

Di.

x