Bills Eviction Bash - 30 August 2008

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5751 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Due to the stress and heartache over the last few months since all this started, i have decided before i leave i am going to throw a party as an end of an era.Fresh start and all that, i would love it if you could all make it :o will work on the date when i recieve the eviction notice.also my way of thanking all the dudes that have given me support an advise over the months be there or be prepared to recieve a lba :D

Tilly xxx

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok whose dealing with the transport for ppl? Alcohol is a must and if u need any help to save on removal expenses then u know where we will be.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

New thread for this to keep the main thread on topic. Sorry Bill I couldn't QUITE bring myself to change to the title we discussed. LMFAO

Edited by caro
The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Well if you think of something better ......:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

New thread for this to keep the main thread on topic. Sorry Bill I couldn't QUITE bring myself to change to the title we discussed. LMFAO

awww thought that had a good ring to it lmfao

D'you want to get opinions?:D

oooooooooo fractious :p

bills place you donut, or soon not to be place lmfao

date tba shortly watch this space :D

one condition you have to bring a box pmsl

spose you want a map too lol

Your thread so your title Bill - moved to BG too.

Count me in.................who are we evicting???:D:p

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

Dunno charley but someone called bill by the looks of it :rolleyes:

Is he a big bloke? does it need loads of us?:D

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

Read the first post Charley.;)

Read the first post Charley.;)

it says. "Bills Eviction Bash"

which sounds to me like we're off to evict this bloke called Bill, and do a bit of bashing at the same time:p

and here i am volunteering to help:p:rolleyes:

Oh my gawd! A party at Bills again, mmmmm, will you be offering the customary excursion around your neighbourhood? Will CAG addicts computer stations be set up in the dining room again? (not for me). :p Have you been in contact with the local constabulary to set up a road block again? and more importantly....have you got a different caterer set up this time!!!!!!. I also assume the foot comparing and first to collapse events have been organised.

I'd have to have a chat with the local Transport Authority (SSL) first, but otherwise 'bed' & 'bagsy'. :D

Foot comparing is compulsory Thai, so you absolutely have to be there.:p

Oh my gawd! A party at Bills again, mmmmm, will you be offering the customary excursion around your neighbourhood?

On your bike i will, once was enough :p

Will CAG addicts computer stations be set up in the dining room again? (not for me).

pmsl all pooters will be on thier hols :rolleyes:

:p Have you been in contact with the local constabulary to set up a road block again?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

and more importantly....have you got a different caterer set up this time!!!!!!.

jesus you mean you want feeding as well, best book gordon ramsey then :rolleyes:

I also assume the foot comparing and first to collapse events have been organised.

ewwwwwwwwwww not again, ermm look ere i dont do collapsing, leave that up to the lightweights :D

I'd have to have a chat with the local Transport Authority (SSL) first, but otherwise 'bed' & 'bagsy'. :D

Room all ready reserved, please don't let her use lilly liar again :p

Tills i dont think a map will help as i cant drive. I maybe able to find a chef but theres a small problem with his transport aswell the only other problem then will be i will need to bring the kids.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

well i am affaid we cant have the chef then.

Can anybody help me with transport?

Edited by The GodMother
spelling

maybe. Depends on where i need to get 2.