Bt High Level Complaints Address Please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4503 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am a BT customer. I signed for BT home. I was told that I would get an 8MP speed. I am getting 220KB. I am losing my mind of the amount of calls I made. What a company is this? I trried to write letters of compaints, but without any effect. any idea?

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haveyou tried emailing the CEO? ian.livingston@bt.com

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Haveyou tried emailing the CEO? ian.livingston@bt.com

I have mate, but looking around the net it seems his email is set to a "allowed list only" so doubt will get to him or get a reply.

I am so sick of dealing with the so called customer service or tech advisors who are useless, and just robots reading from a script !!

• 2 months later...

Hi,

Thank you for all the info, I'm not glad to see I'm not the only one having issues with BT, and the Board of Directors are going to be getting an email from me tomorrow. Via dial-up, because I have been waiting a month for my broadband service to be resumed after a house move.

To date, I have made NUMEROUS phone calls, many via a mobile to them. I've had an engineer out to install a line which I was told was already there, phoned many times each week since my initial Activation date of 20th December, been told the engineers were waitng for parts, no date for installation, been given free dial up because of the delays, given a crossed line and had my phone disconnected for a weekend, been given someone else's broadband service accidentally for two days, been hung up on by a MACHINE, had my broadband order cancelled and not told nor re-ordered, I found out this on my second activation date (last Friday), had the package re-ordered, and they have 33 minutes left before getting ANOTHER call. Oh yes, and just recieved a bill for £97 dial up and CANCELLED BROADBAND package.

AM I angry?!!! It's turned into a total farce. I am in at the start of a 12 month contract, but if they can't deliver the service then this is their fault entirely. I am transferring to Virgin, the previous owners of my new home used them, and surely they cannot be any worse than BT.

Edit: I have written to three members of the Board and told them how LET DOWN I feel by BT.

Edited by Firebird063

As an Update on the problems I was having with BT, I would just like to say that after emailling three members of the Board, including Ian Livingstone, I received a reply from two including Ian who wrote to me early on the Saturday morning following my 1am rant, apologising for the problems I'd been having and saying that he had passed on my email to be taken up and looked into.

That same Saturday I was contacted first thing by a wonderful lady from the Executive Level Complaints department, and by Tuesday my broadband service was back. She had chased the engineers, organised my account and rest of my packages, it was such RELIEF to have the whole issue taken out of my hands and being dealt with at last.

If anyone has a problem with BT which they cannot solve using the normal channels, I'd thoroughly recommend writing to Ian for a swift and very satisfactory resolution.

• 2 weeks later...
As an Update on the problems I was having with BT, I would just like to say that after emailling three members of the Board, including Ian Livingstone, I received a reply from two including Ian who wrote to me early on the Saturday morning following my 1am rant, apologising for the problems I'd been having and saying that he had passed on my email to be taken up and looked into.

That same Saturday I was contacted first thing by a wonderful lady from the Executive Level Complaints department, and by Tuesday my broadband service was back. She had chased the engineers, organised my account and rest of my packages, it was such RELIEF to have the whole issue taken out of my hands and being dealt with at last.

If anyone has a problem with BT which they cannot solve using the normal channels, I'd thoroughly recommend writing to Ian for a swift and very satisfactory resolution.

Hi , do you have the email addresses you used to contact these people as I'm having so many issues trying to get my problem sorted after 3 months of trying with calls to India and 4 visits from engineers...

Thanks

Tony

Hi , do you have the email addresses you used to contact these people as I'm having so many issues trying to get my problem sorted after 3 months of trying with calls to India and 4 visits from engineers...

Thanks

Tony

Hi Tony,

I wrote to Ian.Livingston, Peter.R.Cowan and John.Weaver, all at bt.com. I received replies from Ian and John, both saying they were passing my complaint on to be dealt with, and as I said in my post, the whole matter, which included a technical issue at the exchange, was resolved within two working days.

(Email format is forename dot surname at bt.com. Sorry to not post the email addresses as they are, apparently I am not allowed to post email addresses until I have reached my 10th post on this forum!)

Good Luck!

Chris

Edited by Firebird063
typo