Parking enforcement notice

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5805 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I woud like to say hello i have just joined as a member i found this site when i googled CEL following an enforcement notice sent to my son for parking at MFI in Warrington from 01:35 till 03:48. I went to MFI and asked if it was ok to park at night when they were not trading, i was informed that they did not own the car park. i have take a photo of a notice which is displayed in the car park (attached)

They require £120 within 28 days or £75 if received within 14 days i think this is wrong as MFI was not trading and if the owner of the car park did not want it to be used why dont they put a barrier up ?

I woud welcome any advise on this matter.

taylorbarnard :)

P1020355.jpg

Hi TB welcome to cag

If you start a thread here Parking / Traffic Offences

you will get all the help and advise you need,good luck

Tilly

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

Guest wino

Hi TB

This carpark is notorious for catching people out. You would think parking would be allowed at night when the store is closed but it isn't. I hope you get the help you require on the parking forum.

Wino/Tilly

Thanks for replying i copied and pasted my message and posted it as advised inParking/Traffic Offences but as of yet i cant see it have i done something wrong ? sorry to be a pain but i am not the best pc user.

TB :confused: