London Xmas Meet 2008 / November 15/Princess Louise, Holborn

**Tilly**
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5607 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

sorry tills i dont think my bro was there :D

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:confused:

Does that bunch of revellers expect us to believe they got up to no mischief??. Mmmmm... I wonder how many clinking handbags were in the Priness Louise... a CAG tradition. :D;)

Not one single clinking handbag, I'll have you know, madam!!! :mad:

... They'd transferred the booze into plastic bottles. :-D

LOL well thats a good idea. I must get some plastic bottles.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

:confused:

Does that bunch of revellers expect us to believe they got up to no mischief??. Mmmmm... I wonder how many clinking handbags were in the Priness Louise... a CAG tradition. :D;)

Not a one. The most ridiculous layout of a pub I've ever seen.:mad:

we still dont know who the special guest was.

Well Olive's face was a picture when the cookie monster appeared.:lol:

Only just got home, left caro at 3.15 missed bus and had to wait 2 hours :-x

But apart from that, had a really good evening was great to meet new peeps :)

oh sg sorry for asking why you where knitting with cocktail sticks :eek:

and who ate my cream cakes :mad:

Well I had one at 5am cos I couldn't sleep for some reason. :rolleyes: I believe Termi may have something to do with the rest of them. Breakfast was very welcome though thanks Termi.

First time I've been away on a CAG meet and come home with a full bottle of bacardi, seal in tact. Thanks Bookie.:D

Tilly hasn't mentioned her borrowers size kitchen which she is considering moving into on a permanent basis. I've never seen anyone so excited to use a dishwasher.:lol:

Thanks for suggesting the meet Tills and keeping me in stitches. Bummer about the bus.:sad:

Lovely to meet some new caggers, including london (VERY interesting convo on gardening :eek:), Olive as lovely in person as she is on site, and Photoman (I missed your revelation at the time but heard about it later ROFLMAO :lol:).

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

BTW Bookie, I didn't miss that crack about Primark!! As if!:rolleyes:

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Hi all.

It was great to met everyone, and put faces to names.

Sounds like some of you went on to cause mayhem into the early hours after I'd left, and were only on your best behaviour whilst I was about ?

..... so the impression I was left with was how nice and respectable a bunch you all were ?:rolleyes:

I had a Birthday party I had to dash off to, so sorry I couldn't hang around...... mind you, probably just as well by the sounds of things !!

Hope you all had a great time afterwards, and that you've still left some pubs and bars of London that will allow you all back in ?

Bestest

PM

All opinions and advice I offer are purely my own, and are offered without any liability. If unsure seek the help of a licensed professional

...just because something's in print doesn't mean its true.... just look at you Banks T&C's for example !

The Princess Louise is a dreadful layout, I certainly haven't been in a place like it - and I've been in lots of bars and pubs in my time (ex boyfriend used to sell wine and beer to places in London....) wouldn't choose it again as a meeting place.

Shakespeares Head was good though, being Weatherspoons food was okay, their fish and chips is very good value, its £3.10 in our local one for the afternoon meal with a cuppa... might have that today as I am still off with this stupid cold - brains slowly returning to normal after being like cotton wool for the last four or five days.

Got back home okay, last bus is 5 past midnight but got the one before that... didn't particularly want to get a cab (although cab at station is better than most).

Maybe we should have a meeting round about Easter somwhere in London, (NOT the PL....)

Oh yes, forgot to say it took us over 2 hours to get back from Holborn to outside Croydon. Sod that, next time, it will be Diet Coke without added stuff and I'll take my car and be home in 1/2 hr, no amount of alcohol is worth that kind of waste of time! :mad:

Yes, gardening is my speciality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unfortunately it is too damn cold to grow anything exotic in this country but when I get my greenhouse up and running, (if I ever get a garden), then will pay a visit to you Olives on my way over to Holland. Shhhhhhhhhhh say no more. hahahaha.

Thanks guys for waiting at the PL and yes a very strange layout indeedy. Good job I headed straight for the booth were the alcholics were!!!!!!!!!

4_1_203.gif

OMG let us not wait until Easter, that was the first time I had been out in ages. I may have been sectioned again by the time you have the next meeting so make it quick.

sig.jsp?pc=[object Object]&pp=ZNxpt441YYGB

did gilbert come along.

I know Tills I am a bit of a devil, was just on my best behaviour this time, but beware next time I will let my guard down, hehehe. I think we should go somewhere next time and have a bit of a sing-a-long, like karioke. What do you think?

Edited by london NW

M TM was there? thought he had moved on?

He had moved on .... to the pub!! :p

Small world isn't it.:rolleyes:

Shame you didn't make it Lula.

Hope you got on ok at the hospital today. My DD broke her arm about 3 weeks ago too but only has a sling and no plaster.