littlewoods account Help please !

bones01
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4619 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

bones01: CAG depends on donations from it's users to exist. Moderators donate a substantial amount of time to keep the site running, and users - like myself - donate a substantial amount of time giving advice without reward.

CAG has expenses such as maintaining the site and server to run the site without hitches and legal expenses.

Therefore when you have cashed your cheque, it would be much appreciated - by me and all on CAG - if you could donate a small sum - whatever you feel comfortable with - to CAG. I'm going to "report" my post now, and a mod will come back and post a link to the donation page, and mark this section as won.

Thank you!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:!: All the information I impart is my advice based on my experience. It does not constitute professional advice. If in doubt, always consult with a professional. :!:

:-) If you feel my post has been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations on the win :D

Here is the donation address. :)

Reclaim the Right Ltd.

923 Finchley Road,

London, NW11 7PE

Make the cheque to Reclaim the Right Ltd,

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Congratulations on the win :D

Here is the donation address. :)

Reclaim the Right Ltd.

923 Finchley Road,

London, NW11 7PE

Make the cheque to Reclaim the Right Ltd,

And donations over Paypal - weblink please?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:!: All the information I impart is my advice based on my experience. It does not constitute professional advice. If in doubt, always consult with a professional. :!:

42 man beat me too it. ;)

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Hi thanks LegalPickle could not have done it without your help, I will be donating over PayPal you can do it at the top of the page checked last night what details I need , I will do as soon as the cheque is cashed......

thank you to everyone over the last 12 months who has helped me.

Thank you, I can’t believe it :) x

hughes@consumeractiongroup.co.uk

Morgan & Stanley/ Goldfish / Barclaycard : F & F Offer accepted , appealing Default on CRA's-ongoing:!:

HSBC : Managed Loan .F & F Offer accepted , appealing Default on CRA's-ongoing:!:

Littlewoods: No CCA , PPI INsurance claim. Took to court. Charges refunded. WON :D appealing Default on CRA's- ongoing :|

• 3 weeks later...

Donation done :) Thankyou all so much x

Morgan & Stanley/ Goldfish / Barclaycard : F & F Offer accepted , appealing Default on CRA's-ongoing:!:

HSBC : Managed Loan .F & F Offer accepted , appealing Default on CRA's-ongoing:!:

Littlewoods: No CCA , PPI INsurance claim. Took to court. Charges refunded. WON :D appealing Default on CRA's- ongoing :|

Donation done :) Thankyou all so much x

Thank you!

No problemo!

• 1 year later...

Hi all i hope you can help me i though this was all over and done with :(

I had a littlewoods account to which i persued right through to courts and they never filed a defence and the were ordered to pay me extra care insurance refund and because they did not submit a defence it was deemed unenforcable.

In the particulars of the claim it said all the usual removal of data , mark account as settled and repay me the monies owed. I received back in 2009 i think the refund , however when i have just looked on my credit file they are still saying i have a limit of £150 but i owe £255 so therefore its uns ettled and marking a default each month against me OMG !!!!

So where am i best to start ?

thanks

Also i am going to start a new post cause i have done a full and final on another account which they have now marked as settled and i am wondering if i could get the default removed ?

Hmm, it seems as though you need to write and remind them that this was part of judgment and that they need to get their finger out and remove it. If they dont, then I think you can issue a small claim against them for this.

I will flag this for car2403 as this is his area of expertise.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Thanks very much ill start drafting a letter and will await car 2403 response :) x

I agree that you should write and remind them of the judgment and also write to the CRA with a copy of the judgment asking them to amend the incorrect data on their records.

What's Best for You?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.