littlewoods account Help please !

bones01
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4631 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there,

is there any more info that i need to post up ?

hughes@consumeractiongroup.co.uk

Morgan & Stanley/ Goldfish / Barclaycard : F & F Offer accepted , appealing Default on CRA's-ongoing:!:

HSBC : Managed Loan .F & F Offer accepted , appealing Default on CRA's-ongoing:!:

Littlewoods: No CCA , PPI INsurance claim. Took to court. Charges refunded. WON :D appealing Default on CRA's- ongoing :|

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. What is your local County Court where you will be filing the documents?

2. You have not written the amount of pages of each letter, as I requested! Please repost - clearly - all letters sent and received, together with amount of pages including proof of postage - if you have.

3. If this is completed this week, when next week will you be able to go to your local County Court to file documents?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:!: All the information I impart is my advice based on my experience. It does not constitute professional advice. If in doubt, always consult with a professional. :!:

:-) If you feel my post has been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

have added information to the above thread .

thanks

Morgan & Stanley/ Goldfish / Barclaycard : F & F Offer accepted , appealing Default on CRA's-ongoing:!:

HSBC : Managed Loan .F & F Offer accepted , appealing Default on CRA's-ongoing:!:

Littlewoods: No CCA , PPI INsurance claim. Took to court. Charges refunded. WON :D appealing Default on CRA's- ongoing :|

have added information to the above thread .

thanks

You mean post, not thread.

Please repost, as it's own post, to save me having to go back half the way up the page. I am VERY busy at the moment, and every second that can be saved would be muchas gracias!

Please make sure to watch your spelling!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:!: All the information I impart is my advice based on my experience. It does not constitute professional advice. If in doubt, always consult with a professional. :!:

sorry post, more haste less speed.

Hope this is ok just copied and pasted to a new post .

thanks againI sent Subject Access Request 14/02/2009 with postal order £10.00 got reciepts of proof of postage and postal order but cant locate exact Subject Access Request letter sent.standard Subject Access Request letter would have been 2 pages can print another off forum not got exact one / 2 reciepts of postage

Reply on 25/02 stating collating information.1 page

CCA sent 27/02 got reciepts of postage and postal order reciepts but not actual cca letter sent ( was just using a standard letter that could re print ).can re printoff forum ? / 2 reciepts of postage

09/03 got reply saying cant locate agreement and sent a current agreement .( they dated the letter incorrect as 03/05/2009 ?)3 pages

11/03 i sent dispute letter and Subject Access Request reminder giving them till 27/03 i have postage reciept for this letter .2 pages / 1 reciept of postage

30/03 sent an LBA letter got reciept of postage refering to their letter dated 16/03 ? cant find ( i think i might of mis typed wrong date ) re not complying with CCA request. 1 page/ 1 reciept

reply 7/04 littlewoods re letter 30/03not persuing the account remains

unsatisfied.1 page 8/4/09 letter stating not persuing account 7/4 from littlewoods address 8/4 from shop direct both staing the same 1 page

08/04 defalut notice recieved 1 page

reply littlewoods 8/04re letter 17/04 final response as of 7/04 re non persuement if not happy refer to fos as above 1 page

14/04sent letter stating admitted unenforcable remove all neg info and repay charges as per spreadsheet enc . got proof of postage 2 pages inc spreadsheet/ 1 reciept of post

08/05 replylast letter stating that not repaying charges and cant refer to fos as before the date they joined DRS . 3 pages

evey month recieve letters stating amoutn owed and default notice from them . 3 pages inc defalut standard oft letter

Let me know if anything else i need to respond with .

Thankyou once again for your patience over the last few months,it has been a difficult time.

It would be warrington county court and i would only be able to get there monday 26 oct as am working shifts next week and that is the only day i am not on call .

thanks again

Ok. Will deal with this Sunday seeing as you won't be filing till a week later.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE IN FUTURE WATCH YOUR SPELLING!!! Bad spelling is one thing that really annoys me and your spelling above is atrocious!!!

Apologies,have done it again.

sorry post, more haste less speed.

Hope this is ok just copied and pasted to a new post.

Thanks again I sent Subject Access Request 14/02/2009 with postal order £10.00 got receipts of proof of postage and postal order but can’t locate exact Subject Access Request letter sent. standard Subject Access Request letter would have been 2 pages can print another off forum not got exact one / 2 receipts of postage

Reply on 25/02 stating collating information.1 page

CCA sent 27/02 got receipts of postage and postal order receipts but not actual cca letter sent (was just using a standard letter that could re print).can re print off forum? / 2 receipts of postage

09/03 got reply saying can’t locate agreement and sent a current agreement. (They dated the letter incorrect as 03/05/2009?)3 pages

11/03 I sent dispute letter and Subject Access Request reminder giving them till 27/03 I have postage receipt for this letter .2 pages / 1 receipt of postage

30/03 sent an LBA letter got receipt of postage referring to their letter dated 16/03 ? Can’t find (I think I might of mis typed wrong date) re not complying with CCA request. 1 page/ 1 receipt

reply 7/04 Littlewoods re letter 30/03not pursuing the account remains

unsatisfied.1 page 8/4/09 letter stating not pursuing account 7/4 from Littlewoods address 8/4 from shop direct both stating the same 1 page

08/04 default notice received 1 page

reply Littlewoods 8/04re letter 17/04 final response as of 7/04 re non persuement if not happy refer to fos as above 1 page

14/04sent letter stating admitted unenforceable remove all neg info and repay charges as per spreadsheet enc . Got proof of postage 2 pages inc spreadsheet/ 1 receipt of post

08/05 reply last letter stating that not repaying charges and cant refer to fos as before the date they joined DRS. 3 pages

evey month recieve letters stating amoutn owed and default notice from them . 3 pages Inc default standard oft letter

let me know if anything else I need to respond with.

Thank you once again for your patience over the last few months; it has been a difficult time.

It would be Warrington county court and I would only be able to get there Monday 26 Oct as am working shifts next week and that is the only day I am not on call.

Thanks again

It's Ok, you didn't need to redo it, I could understand it, but in future please make more of an effort on spelling, especially with court documents and the suchlike, because:

Where a CAGger needs my help, and learns as we go along, so that the later documents need less of my help, I am more likely to want to help that CAGger both in the future and continue to help even more with that case.

For example: There is one case I started helping somebody on quite a while back that schlepped out, and was recently concluded - successfully - at least on the most major of the issues. The first documents of that person I needed to do major changes to, but the documents at the end only required ever so minor changes.

In fact I'd go as far to say, that with that person, at the end the only help I was giving him was slightly more help than a very close friend and colleague of mine gives me - I bounce all my personal cases and cases in work off of him for advice, as it is always beneficial to have a non-biased person's advice.

Now that same person wants my help again, and I'm going to help him no problem, without even thinking twice, despite how busy I am - because I know that he will take everything I say and recommend and read through it several times and learn for the future, and assist others - which he already has done!

Helping a CAGger who expects one to do it all for them, and doesn't learn from my advice, is - I feel - like a slap in the face and unappreciative.

But helping a CAGger who - at minimum - takes everything in and improves their skills and understanding - even if the same CAGger doesn't end up helping anybody else - gives me a better feeling, I will have achieved something even if the case doesn't succeed - which is never guaranteed - and gives the same CAGger a better feeling and hopefully the ability to at least help friends and family in the future.

So, please, take on board everything I write. If you disagree with something, do us all a favour, don't just not do it, or do it your way, tell me why - I am only human, I can also be wrong - and then I'll respond why I think I'm right, or tell you that you are. It may be that a different perspective was needed, and it may be - being that it's your case - I didn't understand everything. [This in particular applies to less generic cases. Cases like this one are less likely to have these occurrences, though I am only human, and they do happen!]

Sorry for the rant, but bad spelling does that to me, and somebody really peeved me off today on the same matter - not on CAG.

Was just reading through the thread again, when collecting my claim form to fill in, what is the title of the claim form that I need. I shall just clarify that when you are referring to attachments you mean letters sent by both parties and the spreadsheet used in my lBA?

Shall I use the spreadsheet that you told me not to send to Littlewoods the second one? Does that include the contractual interest you said would be easier to claim?

Thank you just want to clarify a few points

Was just reading through the thread again, when collecting my claim form to fill in, what is the title of the claim form that I need. I shall just clarify that when you are referring to attachments you mean letters sent by both parties and the spreadsheet used in my lBA?

Shall I use the spreadsheet that you told me not to send to Littlewoods the second one? Does that include the contractual interest you said would be easier to claim?

Thank you just want to clarify a few points

Nope. Nope. Nope.

I'll be preparing the PoC, an interest spreadsheet with the charges within the past 6 years, and the N1 form, and point to you what to fill in and what to attach. Please don't ask questions till I've done this, because I'll probably answer them in that post!

Questions:

1. The charge on 12/07/08 - administration charge - was it really £0.01p? Or is that incorrect? If that's incorrect, how much was it?

2. Have you received statements with charges since 21/02/2009? If yes, please post a list up of the charges - and what they are - up here.

Yes the charge was 1p.

I have received a statement, notice of default charge and notice of sum in arrears, plus an information sheet from oft. I get the same most months. I have not received any from 8th Aug 2009.

The charges state I owe £212.19, this has included a £12 missed minimum payment fee .

Yes the charge was 1p.

I have received a statement, notice of default charge and notice of sum in arrears, plus an information sheet from oft. I get the same most months. I have not received any from 8th Aug 2009.

The charges state I owe £212.19, this has included a £12 missed minimum payment fee .

Have you kept all the ones you've received?

If yes, please - as an Excel attachment - post a list of ALL charges EXCLUDING THE ONE ON 21/02/2009, BUT SINCE THEN.

Have you kept all the ones you've received?

If yes, please - as an Excel attachment - post a list of ALL charges EXCLUDING THE ONE ON 21/02/2009, BUT SINCE THEN.

Still waiting for you to do this! The longer you leave it to issue, the more charges you'll lose from almost 6 years ago, so PLEASE HURRY UP!

sorry , ill get on to it tonight the baby has been quite poorly.

sorry , ill get on to it tonight the baby has been quite poorly.

I'm sorry to hear the baby's been ill.

I can't stress how important it is that once you've issued you keep to the court schedule and post stuff up here AS SOON AS IT ARRIVES!!! I am VERY concerned that you're taking your time over stuff, and am not keen on helping if this continues! You should be posting full responses within a max of a day or two, NOT 8 days from when I first ask! [i first asked for a list of up-to-date charges since February 2009 on 18th October and even when you responded on 21st October you didn't respond to my whole post!!!]

If you don't do things quickly you will ALWAYS lose out!!! The claim will end up being struck out!!! So PLEASE, for YOUR sake, do things quickly!!!

When you post the list of charges after 22nd February 2009 till today, please post when you will be able to make it into your local County Court to file in person, as I will date everything for then.

Date Charge Amount 16/05/2009 Administartion charge £12 13/06/2009 Administartion charge £12 11/08/2009 Administartion charge £12 08/08/2009 Administartion charge £12

For some reason it won’t let me attach so considering it is only the four, I felt it would be quicker to post as above.

I cannot stress how much I appreciate you help, but my children will always come before anything and I realise that I am loosing the longer it takes but it was necessary and apologise for this and for missing the required details from the other post.

I may frustrate you in saying this but I am very confused and feel intimidated to ask but I really have become confused by your responses.

Firstly am I meant to be collecting a court N1 bundle to fill in from my local court, ready for the poc and attachments that you are preparing?

You said you would ask me when needed and don’t ask questions that I don’t need but I can’t seem to get my head round anything cause I do not know what I am meant to be getting? , what needs to be together at my end to be ready for what you are preparing?

How much it costs? Etc?

I believe Friday 30/10/2009 will be when I can get in to file.

I hope I have not frustrated you too much, but have to ask!:D

These are the only ones that i have for the charges.:D

Date Charge Amount 16/05/2009 Administartion charge £12 13/06/2009 Administartion charge £12 11/08/2009 Administartion charge £12 08/08/2009 Administartion charge £12

For some reason it won’t let me attach so considering it is only the four, I felt it would be quicker to post as above.

Ok. That's not too bad.

I cannot stress how much I appreciate you help, but my children will always come before anything and I realise that I am loosing the longer it takes but it was necessary and apologise for this and for missing the required details from the other post.

I understand. I also have things that are higher priorities than coming here to help, but I find the time to assist. I do expect that people do the same.

I may frustrate you in saying this but I am very confused and feel intimidated to ask but I really have become confused by your responses.

Firstly am I meant to be collecting a court N1 bundle to fill in from my local court, ready for the poc and attachments that you are preparing?

You said you would ask me when needed and don’t ask questions that I don’t need but I can’t seem to get my head round anything cause I do not know what I am meant to be getting? , what needs to be together at my end to be ready for what you are preparing?

How much it costs? Etc?

I am preparing the N1 and PoC so that you will only have to fill in a few personal details in both. In the PoC - and when I have done the PoC I will copy that bit here - it will say what documents you should attach. I will advise of the amount later today, as it depends on the interest.

I believe Friday 30/10/2009 will be when I can get in to file.

Ok. I will date it for then.

I hope I have not frustrated you too much, but have to ask!:D

All's good.

These are the only ones that i have for the charges.:D

Ok.

So at the moment there is nothing that I need to collect from the courts or prepare, until you prompt me to? As I currently have nothing other than letters from myself and Littlewoods and postal receipts?

I will wait for you to prompt me and will do my upmost to be on here every night checking.

Thank you

So at the moment there is nothing that I need to collect from the courts or prepare, until you prompt me to? As I currently have nothing other than letters from myself and Littlewoods and postal receipts?

I will wait for you to prompt me and will do my upmost to be on here every night checking.

Thank you

Correct.

No problemo.

Sorry for the delay. Almost finished it and will be posting it up shortly. If you could please come online and stay here for the next couple of hours, it would be best.

Bones01:

Ok. PoC & interest spreadsheet are ready. Please find attached.

Please do the following;

1. Save both files to a new folder on your computer.

2. Open the spreadsheet and put your full name in the top row of the spreadsheet, i.e. Miss. Suing Littlewoods. Save the file & print 3 copies.

3. Open the PoC and put your full name, in the same way as in the spreadsheet at the top of the document - directly above 'Shop Direct Finance Company Limited' - and at the bottom of the document - replacing the '...' before ' - Claimant'. Save the document.

4. In number 3 of the PoC, remove the 'xxxxxxxxx' and replace it with your alleged account number with the Defendant. Save the file & print 3 copies.

5. Put one interest breakdown (spreadsheet) directly behind each copy of the PoC.

6. Make 3 copies of each of the other documents listed at the end of the document, and put each copy, in that order, behind each PoC with interest breakdown.

I'll do the N1 later, I need to make a few calls and eat something, but the N1 won't take too long!

You need a cheque for £65 made payable to 'HMCS' that MUST clear or cash of £65 - for the court fee tomorrow.

littlewoods-interest.xls

PoC.rtf

Doing this now :)

Doing this now :)

Excellent. Attached is the N1.

Please follow these instructions TO THE LETTER!!!

1. Download PrimoPDF for free from PDF Converter — #1 Free PDF Creator — PrimoPDF & install it.

2. Save the attached N1 to the same folder as the other documents.

3. Open the N1 file in Adobe Acrobat Reader.

4. Below the "Claimant" on page 1, put your full name - as you did in the PoC - and address, like I have done for the Defendant.

5. Copy (Ctrl+C) what you've written in 4 and paste (Ctrl+V) it in the box at the bottom of the second page.

6. In the line "Full name" above the box you've just copied your name & address into, write your full name - as you have done on page 1, page 2 & the PoC - but in CAPITALS.

7. Tick the 'No' box at the top of page 2.

Everything else is filled in.

8. "Print" the file by going to File | Print, but instead of printing on your normal printer, a new printer called "PrimoPDF" will show up, and select that one. Follow the instructions and select where it should "print" the file. (Must be a different filename to the one I've done.)

9. Close the N1.

10. Go to where you "printed" the file, open the one you just "printed" and open it up. Print it on your normal printer 3 times.

11. Put each 2 page copy on the top of your PoC and the rest of your bundle. Staple each of the 3 bundles together.

12. Sign page 2 of the N1 and the last page of the PoC in each bundle. (No need to sign your copies of letters to the Defendant.)

They are now completed.

Take all 3 to Warrington & Runcorn County Court tomorrow, the address is as follows;

Law Courts,

Legh Street,

Warrington,

Cheshire,

WA1 1UR

Ask them to serve the Defendant's copy, but say you would like them to issue it immediately and return to you your copy stamped & sealed.

Come back here and tell us that this stage is FINALLY over!

Littlewoods_N1.pdf

Thank you , done all the above,Question i have 4 copies of the N1 3 from my printer and 1 origional one from the Pdf. Does it matter which one goes to who?

I presume i will get one back there and then when they have served them one goes to courts and one sent to littlewoods?Youe aid not to sign the bundle for the defendant, do i state to the courts when serving, which pack is for whom ?

I will pay cash when i am there.

Thankyou