littlewoods account Help please !

bones01
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4627 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thank you , done all the above,Question i have 4 copies of the N1 3 from my printer and 1 origional one from the Pdf. Does it matter which one goes to who?

I think you've misunderstood me! Once you've completed the N1 and saved it ("printed" it) into PrimoPDF, that's the only version you'd be using.

I presume i will get one back there and then when they have served them one goes to courts and one sent to littlewoods?Youe aid not to sign the bundle for the defendant, do i state to the courts when serving, which pack is for whom ?

No! I've said not to sign the letters you sent, that you've printed copies of!

You sign all 3 bundles on the 2nd page of the N1 and the last page of the PoC, and all should be identical!

You ask the court to issue it on the spot, return a copy stamped & sealed to you, and ask them to serve the copy on the Defendant!

I will pay cash when i am there.

Ok.

Thankyou

No problemo.

Do us all a favour and read everything through again to make sure you understand it inside out! And FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS TO THE LETTER!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:!: All the information I impart is my advice based on my experience. It does not constitute professional advice. If in doubt, always consult with a professional. :!:

:-) If you feel my post has been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok , I just go hand over 3 copies as them to issue it on the spot and serve on the defendant . I should then walk out with my copy stamped and sealed and have paid when they issue it. Seems simple enough and i presume the staff will be helpfull enough to assist me as a first timer :)

hughes@consumeractiongroup.co.uk

Morgan & Stanley/ Goldfish / Barclaycard : F & F Offer accepted , appealing Default on CRA's-ongoing:!:

HSBC : Managed Loan .F & F Offer accepted , appealing Default on CRA's-ongoing:!:

Littlewoods: No CCA , PPI INsurance claim. Took to court. Charges refunded. WON :D appealing Default on CRA's- ongoing :|

ok , I just go hand over 3 copies as them to issue it on the spot and serve on the defendant . I should then walk out with my copy stamped and sealed and have paid when they issue it. Seems simple enough and i presume the staff will be helpfull enough to assist me as a first timer :)

You have to ask them to issue it on the spot, and for them to serve the copy on the Defendant, and specify that you want your copy back. You give cash at the same time, and may have to wait quite a few minutes for them to process it.

Some courts have several issue clerks, others have one or two. If they only have one or two, you may be waiting a while - 20-40mins.

Try to go as close to 10:15am as possible. They're open between 10am-4pm, but if you go at 10am, you'll end up waiting about 15 mins extra. If you go after 3pm it won't end up happening the same day and the issue clerk will have probably gone home already. If you go between 11:45am-2:30pm the issue clerk will be at lunch!

I wouldn't be so sure they'll be helpful, but you can hope!

Once all's done, please come back here to let us know!

I sincerely hope you've done everything right, as if you muck up, you will lose!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:!: All the information I impart is my advice based on my experience. It does not constitute professional advice. If in doubt, always consult with a professional. :!:

I have double checked everything and all in order, cant go until 230 pm due to work. Have rang and spoke to the issue clerk herself and she said 245pm is fine to issue today, just bring my fee and the 3 copies and she will serve the copy on the defendant and stamp mine while there.

She was lovely, lets hope it is as easy when i get there :)

ill let you know when been.

Morgan & Stanley/ Goldfish / Barclaycard : F & F Offer accepted , appealing Default on CRA's-ongoing:!:

HSBC : Managed Loan .F & F Offer accepted , appealing Default on CRA's-ongoing:!:

Littlewoods: No CCA , PPI INsurance claim. Took to court. Charges refunded. WON :D appealing Default on CRA's- ongoing :|

I have double checked everything and all in order, cant go until 230 pm due to work. Have rang and spoke to the issue clerk herself and she said 245pm is fine to issue today, just bring my fee and the 3 copies and she will serve the copy on the defendant and stamp mine while there.

She was lovely, lets hope it is as easy when i get there :)

ill let you know when been.

Ok. Please keep us posted.

Please remember that I'm not available from Friday evening till Saturday night every week. This week the Sabbath comes in at 4:25pm and goes out at 5:30pm. And Friday's I'm VERY busy, so please don't expect a speedy response till Sunday. But please post up when it's filed & you have your copy.

All done stamped, got claim no and receipt for payment. She kept 2 copies and gave me mine back stamped with a notice of issue and a cash receipt. Said need to give extra day due to postage strike. For them to reply once they have served them :).

Said they were the best n1, poc and attachments she had dealt with in a long time and only took her a matter of minutes as they were so neat and organised.

Thank you

All done stamped, got claim no and receipt for payment. She kept 2 copies and gave me mine back stamped with a notice of issue and a cash receipt.

Excellent!

Said need to give extra day due to postage strike. For them to reply once they have served them :).

Never heard that one before! When she stamped your claim form, what does it say for the date of service? If it doesn't say anything, what does it say on the Notice of Issue?

Salford County Court has never given an additional day due to the strike, and I've never heard of it in any other court!

Said they were the best n1, poc and attachments she had dealt with in a long time and only took her a matter of minutes as they were so neat and organised.

Wow! That means she couldn't have seen many N1 & PoC's! Because most N1's & PoC's I've ever encountered - and I've encountered a heck of a lot - are bundled the same way!

Thank you

No problem.

Now you NEED to read through the PoC in detail so you understand the case! Because if it goes to hearing, you'll need to talk and there's a limit to the help the District Judge will give you!

on the notice of issueit says

"and it will be deemedto be servedon 2nd nov and had unitl 16th to reply"

on the notice of issueit says

"and it will be deemedto be servedon 2nd nov and had unitl 16th to reply"

I think you mean "has", not "had".

Ok. That means on the 17th if you've not received anything from the court, call the court at 10:15am to see if anything's been received, and if not we prepare a Judgment in Default request.

It doesn't matter if you receive anything from the Defendant - except a cheque.

Even if you don't receive anything, it doesn't mean they haven't received anything. The odds are they will, but you won't see it till after the deadline.

The deadline is 4pm on 16th November, which means that you can't request Judgment in Default till the next morning, because the court closes at 4pm, and that's the deadline.

BUT, even if they haven't filed anything, if it crosses over with your Judgment request, they get in.

IT IS IMPERATIVE YOU DO THIS ON TIME & KEEP TO THE COURT TIMING! IF THEY DON'T FILE ANYTHING BY THEN AND FILE IT A DAY OR TWO LATER, BUT YOU MISS THAT, IT COULD BE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN JUDGMENT IN DEFAULT, AND HAVING TO GO STRAIGHT DOWN THE NORMAL COURT ROUTE.

Ok, a Judgment in Default isn't a guarantee they won't make an Application to set aside the Judgment, but it gives you a higher chance of getting the money sooner.

Well I have Littlewoods wanting to take me to court for payment for items I have never had, I received a photoframe last christmas, my sister-in-law had brought the same item so I returned mine, they say they never got it, I couldn't find the slip saying I had sent it back, cos I have never needed it before I never kept it (silly me) so Iahve paid for everything else just not the photoframe, interest and charges and being added and now court action. I am definately not paying for something I havn't had I have used them for years and have never had a problem so I am abit taken aback by this, surely they can see me point and understand why I am not paying.

Well I have Littlewoods wanting to take me to court for payment for items I have never had, I received a photoframe last christmas, my sister-in-law had brought the same item so I returned mine, they say they never got it, I couldn't find the slip saying I had sent it back, cos I have never needed it before I never kept it (silly me) so Iahve paid for everything else just not the photoframe, interest and charges and being added and now court action. I am definately not paying for something I havn't had I have used them for years and have never had a problem so I am abit taken aback by this, surely they can see me point and understand why I am not paying.

TwinsMum1: I am sorry to read of your problems with Shop Direct (Littlewoods). It is against CAG rules to hijack another thread, for the reason that it confuses people. If you want help, please start your own thread, and I'm sure somebody will come along to assist. Good Luck.

• 2 weeks later...

Still nothing to report, nothing received.

Do I need to start preparing anything?

I know I need to call first thing on the 17th, is there anything I can be doing while waiting. You say I need to keep to a tight deadline just want to be ready and prepared!

I got a credit report beginning of the week and there is not a single point relating to Littlewoods, it looks as though they have never entered anything despite all the default notices. Not even a mark saying satisfied.

Strange!

Still nothing to report, nothing received.

Do I need to start preparing anything?

I know I need to call first thing on the 17th, is there anything I can be doing while waiting. You say I need to keep to a tight deadline just want to be ready and prepared!

Call at 10:15am on the 17th. It will only take a few minutes to prepare the Judgment in Default request if they haven't responded, so no.

I got a credit report beginning of the week and there is not a single point relating to Littlewoods, it looks as though they have never entered anything despite all the default notices. Not even a mark saying satisfied.

Strange!

Not necessarily. Firstly, did you order it manually or online? If online, that's a big mistake! It's a rip-off and causes no end of hassle. Also, when ordering manually do NOT put your e-mail address on the form.

Secondly, which credit report did you order? There are 3 Credit Reference Agencies - Experian, Equifax & CallCredit. It is rare that any financial institution uses all 3. So it could well be that negative information is in one of, or both of, the other two, but not in the one you received.

Just letting you know, will only be able to give an update after 12, will let you know ASAP. Am calling first thing as have had nothing.

thankyou :D

Not necessarily. Firstly, did you order it manually or online? If online, that's a big mistake! It's a rip-off and causes no end of hassle. Also, when ordering manually do NOT put your e-mail address on the form.

Did it online, so e mail had to be entered , will call and cancel tomorrow.

Secondly, which credit report did you order? There are 3 Credit Reference Agencies - Experian, Equifax & CallCredit. It is rare that any financial institution uses all 3. So it could well be that negative information is in one of, or both of, the other two, but not in the one you received.

Experian- everything else i have is stated on this one, but will cancel.

Just letting you know, will only be able to give an update after 12, will let you know ASAP. Am calling first thing as have had nothing.

Suits me perfectly. Let us know at 12pm and please stay online till 1-2pm, so that I can prepare anything if necessary.

Try to call as close to 10:15am as possible, but not earlier.

thankyou :D

No problemo.

Did it online, so e mail had to be entered , will call and cancel tomorrow.

Experian- everything else i have is stated on this one, but will cancel.

I recommend you order your credit reports from all 3 manually.

Will try to post how to do it and the forms later tonight.

Hi they have acknowledged, they have until the 30th Nov to file their defence.

Courts said call on 1st Dec.Wll receive a copy of their Acknowledgement in post by Fri. and a copy of their defence as an when they file it. If nothing by 1st to call.

So another waiting game I presume.

x

Got confirmation of their acknowledgement through today, they did this on the 16th so the last day. Does this mean that they are going to defend?

Or is it most likely that they will pull out last minute?

Got confirmation of their acknowledgement through today, they did this on the 16th so the last day. Does this mean that they are going to defend?

Or is it most likely that they will pull out last minute?

It is impossible to say.

If they're anything like Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited - their sister-company that actually provides the goods - then they'll defend the full way, but that may just be with me - because I've had so many disputes with them and always been a b***ard to them! But they deserve it!

If nothing is received by you on the 1st at 10:15am call the court to see if they've received anything. If not post back on here and we'll do a Judgment in Default request which you'll have to fax to the court straight away.

• 2 weeks later...

still nothing, will ring on 1st , will post after 12 their reply.

Thanks

Rang today AM, said no defence filed.

Advised to ring back after 4pm, some defences that came in post yesterday have not been logged yet and will by 4pm.

Have done as you advised and they have not filed anything, Should we precede with the Judgment in Default request as planned?

Thank you , will await you advice .

Rang today AM, said no defence filed.

Advised to ring back after 4pm, some defences that came in post yesterday have not been logged yet and will by 4pm.

Have done as you advised and they have not filed anything, Should we precede with the Judgment in Default request as planned?

Thank you , will await you advice .

I think you mean "Should we proceed..", not "Should we precede...".

I'm in the middle of something and am going to the surgery for my swine flu jab and to the Post Office to send something. I should be back by 2pm. Can you be on here for 2pm please?

I'll then instruct you how to prepare the Judgment in Default request.

I have recently had mine as well, I won’t be able to get back on till 430pm.

I will get back ASAP, I will ring the courts while out.

I am available now for half an hour if there is anything I can do while you are unavailable to help prepare?

If not, will be back ASAP this aft.

Thank you

I have managed to nip onto a computer , there is no defence filed.

I will be able to pop in and try and assist you over the next hour, have got their fax no ready and they can recieve till 4pm.

Thankyou