My Mrs VS Bryan Carter & Argos (Bryan Carter again??)

FredFerret
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5793 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Everyone!!

So much thanks for what everyone has posted!! Sooo helpful and relieving!!!

So here goes for our problem with Bryan Carter (which funnily enough is an anagram for Aberrant Cry which if you look up Aberrant means

:- Deviating from the usual type of its group; abnormal, straying, different.)

Fitting eh? :cool:

We have a good few debts,, 2 With BC, 1 with Moorcrap, 2 with Connaught, 1 with TBI, 1 with Iqor (funniest of them all), 1 with The Lewis Group (which is a waste of time cos he couldn't give me details of my Mrs account cos he wasn't in the office!! lol), another small local one (for getting our dog put down :() 1 with Scotcalll, and 1 with Intercred (for our water bill which we need to sort out)

Dont get me wrong,, I dont mind honouring what I/We owe,,, but when DCA's start hassling,,, then it's out of order,,,, so out come the CCA requests!

As advised by N.P I'm starting my own thread so that things dont get crossed, repeated and confused, which is a good idea for everyone eh?

So I'm starting with Bryan Carter and all of his mates,,

One of the debts he is chasing is from Argos for about £637,,, which it seems had been passed to Phoenix Recoveries. To which we TRIED to keep up payments fo £10 per month. I got made redundant last year,, and because we are starting to feel the pinch, told them I was offering £1 per month until we both found employment,, which is when they sent this,,,

BCArgos170608-1.jpg

After everything I've read on here,, I feel its time to send them a CCA request?? I'm a lil nervous about it because it's the first time I've contested the debt,, But happy to do it cos I know I got a load of heroes on my side! :D..

I'm gonna put the Capital One claim on a seperate thread.

Thanks Everyone!!!!

Ade

• 4 weeks later...

Just goes to prove Fred that as soon as BC gets wind that someone will make a stand against him, he runs a mile.

Bullying or cowardice, preying on the ill/non informed, cant say to much more or I will be attracting the attention of the mods!!!!

BB

Please note: I am not a lawyer and as such any advice I give is purely from a laymans point of view;-)

Unhinged... Have you payed anything at all in the last 6 yrs? Cos if not they cant claim it anyway... but if you have,,, CCA!!!

Brummie,,,,, LOL,,, yeah,, its amazing innit!!!! Big donations coming to this site! lol. If it wasnt for people like CAG just think how much these lot would get away with!!! :mad:

And BeauBrummie,,, Why called Brummie and from Devon??? lol

And BeauBrummie,,, Why called Brummie and from Devon??? lol

Long story, but I was born in the wonderfull in metropolis, then moved to this even more wonderfull part of the world when I left school. I am also a big "Birmingham City Football Club" fan.

BB

Please note: I am not a lawyer and as such any advice I give is purely from a laymans point of view;-)

Perhaps Mr Carter would like to make a contribution towards your postage costs - or a donation to your favourite charity - for all the trouble he has caused you in the last few weeks.

Or you may feel that his actions warrant a complaint being made against him - to the OFT/Financial Services Ombudsman and to the Solicitors Regulation Authority for trying to mislead you into thinking you owed money.

The firm's got a yellow streak a mile wide and it would be interesting to see how it would respond to claims for cash.

Oh,, And Unhinged,,, You dont need luck with Mr Carter!!! Just the help of these on this site!!!

Cheers Mr.Ferret,Have found a template letter on here that suits my circumstances,and I'm off to the post box.No I haven't paid/been in touch for six years.:D

To Beau 'I'm a Birmingham City fan'. Prepare yourself for a lifetime of ever increasing disappointment - without relief.

Already had that........ you dont know my age LOL.

BB