A & L - Enforcable Agreement???

Multay
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2571 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I think I'll be ok...Slipknot have a new album which makes me smile...and I'm playing guitar like jesus would..lol..

I just wanted to tell y'all coz you support me when I need it...I have no friends in the midlands...all mine are in Leeds.....But the slipknot album is fab.....you need to try it...:D

:)** Any opinion expressed by me is given with the best intentions - But I could be wrong so bear that in mind**:)

Missed Call Checker - http://whocallsme.com/Phone-Calls.aspx/077/m

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey CB....how do i make you a friend? Assuming you want to be one..;0)

:oops: thanks for the click multay. I will send you a friend request. All you have to do is click on the link. I need all the friends I can get. :)

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

:oops: thanks for the click multay. I will send you a friend request. All you have to do is click on the link. I need all the friends I can get. :)

well I'm top notch at guitar...lol...I play like I'm fighting...:grin:...Consider me a mate matey..:grin:...Mxx

:)** Any opinion expressed by me is given with the best intentions - But I could be wrong so bear that in mind**:)

well I'm top notch at guitar...lol...I play like I'm fighting...:grin:...Consider me a mate matey..:grin:...Mxx

:-D:-D

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

BCOBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

I still don't know ...lol....but i play guitar like i hate it...:D..I punch the f*cker.....lol..;)

Okey dokey.. in the welcome box at the top of the screen where your private message link is you should see a "friend request". If have done it right that's what you should see.. just click on it .... :D

BCOBS

Yep, you have. If you now click on your name at the left hand side of the screen you will see you actually have two friends.. Special Brew and the cat :)

BCOBS

hiya Multay

hope you get sorted soon,

carry on playing the guitar if i open my window might just hear ya

trying to bring you a smile, its all this madness in this world, we do need a bit of happiness too

lets hope your contacts come along with good news soon

hope you make lots of friends, actually no one has asked me to be their friend yet.... didnt even know you could,,,,oh

have a fun rest of the evening ciao for now maz off to do some catching up on threads

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

sorry for all of the bizarre posts last night...Had one two many..I just needed to booze...lol...I think I'm gonna stay with my brother for the weekend...Need a friend at the moment...then I can start dealing with the problems on Monday...Thanks guys, I really appreciate your lovely messages..:)

well, seems things might well be on the up...I have an interview for a company that is a competitor to the one that let me go..:D

I am going to take everylittle bit of business with me that I can..Funny thing is I just spoke to one of my customers this morning(1.5 million pound account) and she is absolutely mortified that I have gone!! She is going to have a go at the CEO of my company - She said it has been fantastic dealing with me and she's not happy at all and she wants me to go see her on Monday...Was great to hear someone say something nice, was beginning to wonder if I had been doing a crap job TBH...

Sorry for the mental posts...:D

Multay

that is fab news, wish you the best, and yeah out of a black hole a silver ray of light beams through, sometimes even better when you least expect it!

Dont worry about the mental posts, i often go off on a random too offline and online so its nothing to fret about

you have a wonderful weekend with your brother, and who knows as an employee we are sometimes numbers but the companys we work for do forget that at times that we do a good job , how mad would it be if the contact worth 1.5 million goes and kicks up a fuss, but hey even better you get the new job and she wants you to deal with her at your new place

that would be so much karma,,,,,sorry my justice mode just kicked in

thanks for the friend you are my first friend yeahhhhhhh

take care and keep happy

ciao laters MAZ

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

I know...I'm made up...Even if it's only an interview it shows that people still love me...hehe...

Thank you for the kind words maz...I can't think of anyone I would like more as an online friend than you...I love reading your posts, I think they are brill and they always make me smile...:)

multay

Sorry dont know what im talking about, harrassed aint on your thread, where is he? lol

DOHHHHHHHHH - he was on davefirewalker - his thread - see im mental too (Did you ever see jack nicholson in that film of his, when he ended up as a mental patient,,,ah yeah One Flew over the Cuckoo Nest? ) funnnyyyy

you are very welcome, ive just come back from clicking on the link for the post from harrassed who is having problems also with mbna,, he/she has got the t and c scanned and supposed cca, but i dont know enough to help so im off hunting around the usual guys who always help me too, to ask if they canhelp

if you can advise harrased im sure they would be really made up

take care and always remember, keep happy and keep smiling - its free and no one can ever take that away from you unless you allow them to!

ciao laters my friend, and have a good chinwag with your bro

MAZ:D

Edited by maz1964
  • Haha 1

Sounds like a plan to me multay, have a good weekend. :D

BCOBS

Cheers CB - Don't want to count my chickens and I might have to take a bit of a wage cut but at least I won't have to move away again...;0)

Good luck with the interview and have a great weekend with your brother :)

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Again Guys,

Just had a lovely phone call from a gentleman at A&L - He rang on a mobile number so I wouldn't know who he was the little tinker!!!

He didn't bother with all that security check nonsense and apparently they don't have to - Me confirming my name is plenty to fulfill the DPA regs - I asked why everyone else does the other stuff and he just ignored that one!!

Apparently I am also not allowed to record my calls without him agreeing - He was a bit lost for words when I asked how they could record me then?

Anyway, he wanted to know what I was going to do about my debt - I said you know what I'm going to do, you have all the letters.

He said that he knew about the s77-78 request nonesense as it's written all over my account and that I was attempting use it to "worm" (his words) out of my debt. I said I'm not discussing it, and you don't know me so who the hell do you think you are to get aggressive and accuse me of worming out of anything...He went a little quiet at that point and just asked what I intended to do.

I said, read the letters - Then it gets interesting, he then said they had fulfilled the s77-78 request - I said that sending me illegible unenforceable paperwork doesn't fulfill anything. So he said that I was obliged to pay and that I would loose in court. So I pointed out that the account is in dispute, I do not admit any debt and they need the original, compliant agreement for court and if they had it all along why not send me it?

So he just got stroppy and said the account is with the senior management (lucky me - You would have thought they had bigger fish to fry with the share price going belly up but hey ho..) and that they are going to pass it to a DCA - I told him that they should do what think is right, however they will also need the original agreement to do anything and only contact me in writing so he put the phone down...Nasty man..

If I don't get a job soon it will be academic anyway...Maybe I can get them to issue me with an SD and save me the money for voluntry BR - Which is getting closer everyday...

Catch you later guys...

oh multay good on you to say what you said, but maybe a harrasement letter to add to your other letters wouldnt be bad going.lol

no seriously, its the scare tactics - ive told them as id already told them before months ago that if they called me i would start an harrasment claim, and now on their latest letter i have to contact them within a couple of weeks or the phone numbers will be called again

this is all like a game of chess. my turn your turn,,,get it, so dont worry, hope your job hunting gives you something to celebrate soon

ciao for now laters,

oh someone called for me yesterday and asked my daughter lots of questions and also for my mobile, dont have one honest Sir...lol

my daughter is so smart, no she doesnt have one. and you will have to call her later this eve,,,no one called, not too sure who it was but have an idea,

keep happy

• 2 weeks later...

Hi....

Well, nothing more from A&L apart from a aletter sent second class that Warns me they will send someone to the house...Good luck with that..;0)

On a more positive note - I have a second interview for a job on Friday and it looks like a formality, just a meeting with 3 of the directors so it's looking good!!!

May have a second one for a different job too!! Only sad part is that I will be moving again but you can't have everything...Things might be on the up....

hiya Multay

well keep your spirits high and keep focused on your job successes for this week if you can

oh you have had the letter for the visit have you - oh plenty of templates to send them a letter if you so wished

keep positive things may just all change for the better, ciao for now laters maz:)