Argos Cca Request?????

dj9928
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5886 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have received a useful piece of info from Argos card services today. I requested my CCA and got 5 or 6 pages of c%%p with a covering letter saying,

We enclose such and such, it then goes onto say

THE CONSUMER CREDIT ( CANCELLATION NOTICES AND COPIES OF DOCUMENTS) REGULATION 1983 EXPLAINS WHAT MUST BE INCLUDED IN THE COPY OF THE AGREEMENT. REGULATION 3 PROVIDES THAT THE COPY MAY OMIT CERTAIN INFORMATION, INCLUDING THE SIGNATURE BOX AND YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS

So basically I have got copies of the terms and conditions etc just printed of the net that could be for anyone as there is no names address etc, Is this true about Regulation 3 etc? and where do I stand now?

Guest Old_andrew2018
I have received a useful piece of info from Argos card services today. I requested my CCA and got 5 or 6 pages of c%%p with a covering letter saying,

We enclose such and such, it then goes onto say

THE CONSUMER CREDIT ( CANCELLATION NOTICES AND COPIES OF DOCUMENTS) REGULATION 1983 EXPLAINS WHAT MUST BE INCLUDED IN THE COPY OF THE AGREEMENT. REGULATION 3 PROVIDES THAT THE COPY MAY OMIT CERTAIN INFORMATION, INCLUDING THE SIGNATURE BOX AND YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS

So basically I have got copies of the terms and conditions etc just printed of the net that could be for anyone as there is no names address etc, Is this true about Regulation 3 etc? and where do I stand now?

Hi

Yes the regulations allow companies to omit certain details, but what argos have sent needs to be checked out.

If you up-load what you have recieved the experts on the forum can advise you, without this information you will only recieve general advice.

Regards

Andy