Tilly V mortgage express repo

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5701 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Noooooooooo i forgot all about a hearing :o

Tills it won't be as bad as you think, the hearing will be in a private room with just you, the judge and a representative from the other side. Judges are usually very good with litigants in person (that's you hun!). Often there are duty solicitors or CAB representatives (and sometimes housing association reps) in attendance at court and they are able to come in with you if you want and help put your case over. When you take the N244 to the court ask if they have any of those available.

You can do it - just stay positive.

Ell x

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Can't i just take you lot in with me :D

(putting a brave face on here lol)

Joking aside, I will go and hopefully put my side across, at least i will know i

have tried, and with eveybodys good advise and support here i will hopefully

have the confidence to do it.

Cheers guys xxxxx

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

I wish I could come with you Tills, but apart from the fact I'm too far away I am on leave that week and staying with friends up north:(.

Ell

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

thats the bank holiday and half term week so the hearing will be the week before if no one nearer can help I will try to come but have heavy work commitments that week lets wait and see when the hearing is and who else might help chin up

• Haha 1

I could manage it, I'm not that far across London and I've been to this type of hearing before - the thing to do is keep your cool, stick to facts and let the other side tie themselves up in knots... its very satisfying when the solicitor gets it in the neck from the judge for being 'poorly prepared'. Remember that they will send a junior 'jobbing' solicitor for the hearing and all they will want is to get the repo - they don't want a compromise.

• Haha 1

Sounds good to me silly if you can make it I think as long as Tilly gets some moral support while she gets things organised she will feel a lot happier

Bona and SG thankyou both i am over whelmed with support everyone is giving,

I have got to ring welfare rights back today and make an appointment,hopefully

im getting there slow but surley thanks again guys xx

Tills

A-Z Index

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

Well, tilly, after all the help you have given. Wish there was more we could do apart from advice, sharing, support and friendship.

Let us know how you get on please. Take care of yourselves.:)

Any advice given by me is based solely on my experience in claiming, my experience in CAG or my opinion. I have no legal background. I want to encourage others to reclaim what is theirs.

Got a DCA breaking OFT guidance. Complain to the OFT about the DCA. Help put an end to these practices-

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/letter-templates/155095-complain-oft-about-unfair.html#post1652270

Register with CAG today, its free, its a great community:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/register.php

kennythecelt@consumeractiongroup.co.uk.

Thankyou Kennythecelt:)

Thankyou Kenny, i will keep you all updated everystep of the way :)

Tilly

A-Z Index

I wish I could come with you Tills, but apart from the fact I'm too far away I am on leave that week and staying with friends up north:(.

Ell

oops, I'm not away till the end of the month - just remembered seeing the date 27th May earlier in your post. Obviously that's not the hearing date (doh!)

Ell x

Good on ya SG.

Billy, just a thought, and I hate to muddy the waters even further here given your head's up your backside, but there has been a recent fall-out between the Council of Mortgage Lenders and the FSA.

We all know that the FSA have revealed their true colours and are siding with the banks.

Why not give the CML a quick bell and see if they can offer any kind of help?

The Council of Mortgage Lenders

• Haha 1

anything might be worth giving a go eh tilly id have travelled up for u tills but sg is closer so sorted keep us all posted and ill help where i can :)xxkia

• Haha 1

Good on ya SG.

Billy, just a thought, and I hate to muddy the waters even further here given your head's up your backside,

sheeeesh tide i don't know which way im walking now :p

We all know that the FSA have revealed their true colours and are siding with the banks.

Why not give the CML a quick bell and see if they can offer any kind of help?

The Council of Mortgage Lenders

Will call them tomorrow :)

A-Z Index

Hi SG

Thankyou ever so much i really appreciate this, as soon as i get date i

will let you know.

Kia hun i know you would if you lived nearer xx

A-Z Index