Tilly V mortgage express repo

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5692 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thanks for the link GM

We are no longer together, we seperated a few months back, so it is just myself

and my daughter.

Tilly

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh rite sorry did not know.

well u will be able to claim jsa or if u want to de stress for a while get a doctors note and u can claim income support for yourself.

Not that i am saying your stressed but you may want a few weeks time out after all this has happened and is over with.

Shout if u need anything.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Thanks GM

All this benefit malarky is going whooooooosh lol i have been off sick for the 3 months and on going, see now i is confused :confused: claim while signed of sick or come of sick and claim aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Tills

A-Z Index

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

Tilly as long as u have a sick note u can claim Income support. no need to come off sick.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Tilly as long as u have a sick note u can claim Income support. no need to come off sick.

Even without a job gawd this gets more confusing, can feel megga blonde moments coming on here :rolleyes:

A-Z Index

Tilly, try and see if you can get an appointment with your local council welfare rights officer, if you're getting in a muddle. He can sort it out, knows everything you can claim and can help with application forms. It just might help to have someone else handle this job for you!

And no, I don't think you're too blonde to manage by yourself. You do need a break though. (three weeks in the Bahamas, anyone?)

Nationwide-A&L-Halifax 1-Student Loans Company-NatWest-Virgin Media-Link-Capital One ALL WON!

Thames Credit -statute barred sent 13/11/08

BCW- prove debt letter- 14/08/08

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Littlewoods- no CCA letter 03/09/08- Lowells now

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Capital One/Debitas- now with Lowells

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All information has been obtained from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Does that include toy boy and yacht :p

Well you couldn't do 3 weeks in the bahamas without those Tills ;)

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Well you couldn't do 3 weeks in the bahamas without those Tills ;)

I think she can but only just

Someone has got to rub the suntan lotion in... ooooh, happy little daydream...

Nationwide-A&L-Halifax 1-Student Loans Company-NatWest-Virgin Media-Link-Capital One ALL WON!

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All information has been obtained from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

a rampant four year old.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Right been down council office, picked up a council tax benefit form or should i say 26 page book :eek:

A-Z Index

If I hear the words "I want" one more time today/yesterday/tomorrow....

Council Tax, income support, incapacity benefit, and don't forget to inform child tax credit, etc

You're a busy woman with sore hands from filling in all those forms these days!

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Right been down council office, picked up a council tax benefit form or should i say 26 page book :eek:

Lot of it is .... Go to Q6

Dont forget to put the colour of your underwear and what size in the relevant box ;-)

Any typos spelling mistakes are due to leprechauns in my keyboard they move the letters around sometimes (amended just for Bookie)

"How do I...?" A Dummies' Guide to this Forum

FAQ

Forum rules

Cag toolbar

Please Donate if you can - help CAG help others

I offer help and advice in good faith, based on my knowledge and experience. I am NOT a legal or financial expert. There are many CAG members and site team who are better qualified. Please do not make major decisions based on my advice alone.I do not give advice via P.M's. If anyone can correct my mistakes or improve on my advice, please do.

Tawny is sad-for tilly,she is so brave-and facing things for herself and her teenage daughter by herself.Tillys husband has gone and possesion has hit home now.

Tilly to me and a lot of people on here put a front on-funny things said-we have a good laugh.But really-well you all know -no need to say.

House leaving bash-great idea but how will it feel-when it ends-when you all come round-(probably knowing you lot two weeks later.)

Feel we are all friends now-so am saying this from the heart.

Tilly by the end of the month-sounds like she will be on benefits-due to no fault of her own .

And also the time when possesion might take place.

So in my mind any landlord or landlady-would have a ideal tenant-with

guaranteed rent.If council do not house tilly-which hope they will then suppose it could be tempory accomodation somewhere.NOT VERY NICE IVE BEEN THERE TWICE

So tawny is saying this-this CAG is one hell of a massive site-ive never known anything like it.Northamptonshire is a big place i suppose-and some of you must know the area where tilly is(or youd get lost on way to party)maybe you wise ones may know other parts of this site that could help-link up somehow-im just daft owl so dont know how to do.

Please someone-estate agent perhaps-letting agent perhaps or anyone that knows anyone who has the power-please find tilly a place of her own-a house with a garden and a key to the door-before this owl falls on the floor,

Thinking of you all know what you are all going through luv the owl

Weve got till the end of the month but would be better sooner.

WEwill win together-because we are a team

• Haha 3

LSC Website : CLS news

Emergency legal aid schemes for people facing repossession of their homes are to be set up in 20 more county courts with still more court schemes in the pipeline.

There are already LSC-funded schemes covering 94 courts around the country.

Don't know how much help this would give somebody, but says a bit about the shape of things to come!

Well spotted Tide. Knew this was in the offing but news on it has been quiet. I will pass the word and thanks!!:)

Any advice given by me is based solely on my experience in claiming, my experience in CAG or my opinion. I have no legal background. I want to encourage others to reclaim what is theirs.

Got a DCA breaking OFT guidance. Complain to the OFT about the DCA. Help put an end to these practices-

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/letter-templates/155095-complain-oft-about-unfair.html#post1652270

Register with CAG today, its free, its a great community:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/register.php

kennythecelt@consumeractiongroup.co.uk.

Thankyou Kennythecelt:)

Tawny is sad-for tilly,she is so brave-and facing things for herself and her teenage daughter by herself.Tillys husband has gone and possesion has hit home now.

Tilly to me and a lot of people on here put a front on-funny things said-we have a good laugh.But really-well you all know -no need to say.

House leaving bash-great idea but how will it feel-when it ends-when you all come round-(probably knowing you lot two weeks later.)

Tilly by the end of the month-sounds like she will be on benefits-due to no fault of her own .

guaranteed rent.If council do not house tilly-which hope they will then suppose it could be tempory accomodation somewhere.NOT VERY NICE IVE BEEN THERE TWICE

So tawny is saying this-this CAG is one hell of a massive site-ive never known anything like it.Northamptonshire is a big place i suppose-and some of you must know the area where tilly is(or youd get lost on way to party)maybe you wise ones may know other parts of this site that could help-link up somehow-im just daft owl so dont know how to do.

Please someone-estate agent perhaps-letting agent perhaps or anyone that knows anyone who has the power-please find tilly a place of her own-a house with a garden and a key to the door-before this owl falls on the floor,

How incredibly thoughtful! That was quite an incredible thing to say and so eloquently put.:)

You are a credit to yourself Tawny and we are all glad to have someone like you here amongst us.:)

• Haha 2

Any advice given by me is based solely on my experience in claiming, my experience in CAG or my opinion. I have no legal background. I want to encourage others to reclaim what is theirs.

Got a DCA breaking OFT guidance. Complain to the OFT about the DCA. Help put an end to these practices-

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/letter-templates/155095-complain-oft-about-unfair.html#post1652270

Register with CAG today, its free, its a great community:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/register.php

kennythecelt@consumeractiongroup.co.uk.

Thankyou Kennythecelt:)

Hi Tawny

Thankyou for the kind thoughtfull words, when i read it last night they actually made my eyes leak, i will be fine, something will turn up eventually

theres always my sisters to park myself on in the mean time,

you are right in saying we laugh, and joke to hide what is going on behind the pooter screen :) but must say lately i have cried tears of laughter, the relief i guess, and the nutters on here of course :rolleyes: the party bash, yep i know it is going to be a bit emotional, but i will have friends there new and old, even the ones that won't be there that helped me from the beginning,will be with me because each and everyone of you have touched my heart, thankyou again

Tilly xx

A-Z Index

Hi Tawny

Thankyou for the kind thoughtfull words, when i read it last night they actually made my eyes leak, i will be fine, something will turn up eventually

theres always my sisters to park myself on in the mean time,

you are right in saying we laugh, and joke to hide what is going on behind the pooter screen :) but must say lately i have cried tears of laughter, the relief i guess, and the nutters on here of course :rolleyes: the party bash, yep i know it is going to be a bit emotional, but i will have friends there new and old, even the ones that won't be there that helped me from the beginning,will be with me because each and everyone of you have touched my heart, thankyou again

Tilly xx

mrs :) youve got this far because of the person you are, your personality is second to non, and yes during the last months i know there have been seriously emotional times, but youre still here :) youve come thru it all and can still smile and give others words of encouragement ;) not alot of people could under the stress that youve had, youre a true diamond girl ;) and id like to say thankyou for all of the support you have shown me x

About the bash, im sorry i cant make it, theres nowhere else id rather be, but because of the situation here at the moment i cant, but ill be there with you all in spirit, hope you have a fantastic time (/me wouldnt expect anything else ;) )

chin up kidda youre nearly home and dry now :)

honey x

mrs :) youve got this far because of the person you are, your personality is second to non, and yes during the last months i know there have been seriously emotional times, but youre still here :) youve come thru it all and can still smile and give others words of encouragement ;) not alot of people could under the stress that youve had, youre a true diamond girl ;) and id like to say thankyou for all of the support you have shown me x

About the bash, im sorry i cant make it, theres nowhere else id rather be, but because of the situation here at the moment i cant, but ill be there with you all in spirit, hope you have a fantastic time (/me wouldnt expect anything else ;) )

chin up kidda youre nearly home and dry now :)

honey x

Hiya Honey

Thankyou,

now i has gawn all :oops::)

I am no different to anyone else hun, we are all here to help each other, even with my probs there are still peeps that need help or support, questions answered, thats the brill thing about cag everyone watches out for everybody,

first thing i will be doing once sorted is making a donation, best way i can think of by the way of saying thankyou :)

Tills xx

A-Z Index

I hope you stay online during your bash so those of us that cant be there in body can be there with the help of moden technology

Hopefully will still be online, knowing this lot they will want to post the goings on's :eek: :grin:

I had hoped to be there but cant

:( awww thats a shame Bona :(

Tilly xx

A-Z Index

Great post. :grin:

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.