Tilly V mortgage express repo

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5713 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You do have an "interesting" life, Tills!

Good job you didn't move into that house on-site with your job! Anyway, it's their loss, not yours. And now you can get housing benefit and council tax benefit, etc! Very good with the council rehousing!

If we get rid of the fleas (don't ask) you could come to Liverpool. But the fleas have our spare room at the mo (and all our money is going on flea spray...)

Nationwide-A&L-Halifax 1-Student Loans Company-NatWest-Virgin Media-Link-Capital One ALL WON!

Thames Credit -statute barred sent 13/11/08

BCW- prove debt letter- 14/08/08

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Littlewoods- no CCA letter 03/09/08- Lowells now

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Capital One/Debitas- now with Lowells

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All information has been obtained from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

emma try flee bombs. They work.

Well tills if u want to be by the sea then i know of just the place. The sea air will do u a lot of good. lots of work going as well in your type of expertise. Plenty in the paper a few days ago. Shout if u need any help.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

good thinking tilly-have chill time

by the tower by the sea

is the place to be

sea side lady look after thee

have a break-walk round stanley park lake

Take care dont despair

all your friends are on the air

looking out for you.

NO poet-just trying-to help

feeling for your situation. take care tilly-the owl

Lots of jobs in your line up here as well Tills, Also lots of houses for rent in the fishing village just up the road from Tawnyowl in fact there are 2 in my road.

• Haha 1

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

Charity Group £200 compo for lost passport.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

All errors/typos etc are not my fault the blame lies with the spelling gremlins

<<<<<< If any of this has been helpful, PLEASE click my scales

Sounds like Tilly got the same geography qualifications as me :D

Females by any chance ? :rolleyes:

I think im going to take time out for a bit,

Of ?:rolleyes:

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

stone could be sooooooo tempted, :D

All of the options are now yours Tills. Keep a keen eye on the sale and methods of sale.

A worrying thing is there are thousands heading in this direction, and as you've shown, there is virtually no organisation ready to step in and help..

Where rent is concerned, don't commit yourself for too long, rents are set to drop across the board over the coming months, and into next year.

Negotiate hard on any rent, and be prepared to walk away if the price isn't dropped, there are record levels of empty lets at the moment, and getting bigger!!

Hiya Tide

Just had a phonecall from Me possession dept :eek: asking if i had recieved the letter from solicitor, said the only way to keep house now was to redeem mortgage yea right :rolleyes: then went on to say once they have repossessd the property they will bring in their own peeps to value the property and then sell it, any shortfall will be sent to their loss collections department,who will then get in contact with me to come to some arrangment and agreement to pay it back.

Tilly

Is there some way to get your own independent valuation, as I don't really feel a ME valuation, done by a ME employee will be in your interests, financially?

Is that polite enough?

Nationwide-A&L-Halifax 1-Student Loans Company-NatWest-Virgin Media-Link-Capital One ALL WON!

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All information has been obtained from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Hi Tills, was the cash buyer's offer enough to clear the mortgage?

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

**LILLY**

Have you asked ME to speak and deal with the cash buyer direct ?

They have an obligation to achieve the best price.

Tell them you are willing to vacate ASAP if it helps ( We have a spare room )

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Hiya Weird :p

Yep i rang them as soon as estate agent rang, they want the full mortgage back, because it has gone as far as the warrent being issued, they won't even accept the

arrears now. Mwah thanks for the offer Tony xxx

**LILLY**

Yep i rang them as soon as estate agent rang, they want the full mortgage back, because it has gone as far as the warrent being issued, they won't even accept the

arrears now.

Not strictly true. If all the arrears are paid off before the eviction they HAVE to accept.

Ask your estate agent for a copy of the cash offer in writing.

If there is any further shortfall, you can prove its MEs problem, not yours.

then went on to say once they have repossessd the property

Did you tell them you HAD received Solicitors letter, and did they give you any dates?

they will bring in their own peeps to value the property and then sell it, any shortfall will be sent to their loss collections department,who will then get in contact with me to come to some arrangment and agreement to pay it back.

Watch their valuers, you can still appoint your own if you think there is any funny business (selling to their own people).

You'll have to leave the consideration of any shortfall until you know what it is. Don't agree to anything before you know your full position.

TT

By passed her question did i recieve letter :rolleyes: nope wont agree to anything Tide,

dates for what ? eviction notice . Thats being delivered this week apparently

Tills

Edited by **Tilly**

How could a judge think these people are acting reasonably? No-one can tell me ME are going to get more or equal to the cash offer you have now, in a few months when the market is flooded with repossessed properties and yours has been empty for a while?

Sorry, Tills. Rant over.

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Well Tills, if you ain't got it - you can't give it to them can you ;)

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Mortgage Shortfall | Debt Advice | Payplan

National Debtline England & Wales | Debt Advice | Factsheet 11 Mortgage Shortfalls

The BR bit is particularly interesting.

I would consider going BR and having a year out.

• Haha 1