unknown before problem

izzzzythedog
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5894 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

got a second letter here from the dvla demanding monies for non sorn/taxing of the car , only thing is i have a slight problem , i taxed both the car and the van at the same time and that was on the 2nd of jan this year , the nice lady who lives a couple of doors up as it happens happly filled in the details both on the disc and scanned the letters as normal , ok so far ? then wrote out 2 tax disc , only problem is the dozy sod wrote them out with the same registration so both tax discs have the same reg on them , not a prob you would have thought as they were scanned ? nope sure enough 3 months in your car isnt taxed so pay up what can be done ? seems ihave a course of action .......................................................................................................................................................................................................surrender the discs at the post office ,,,, so im then out of work trapped in a village .................................................................................................................................................................................................................surrender the discs at the police station , so then im stranded 6 miles from home with a car/van not displaying pay the @@@@@ fine , why should i ? ive followed a legal obligation and it will then leave me with an issue of double jepady of trying to tax again the car thats taxed. already ................................................................................................................................................................................................................drive the car to northampton with it filled with fuel and drive it through the doors in a ball of flame hoping that the eradication of these bloody sucking vermin would solve the problem , ...............................................................................................................................................................................................................perhaps not but i get sorely tempted i really do tried to phone and sure enough the lines says press 1 for payment , press 2 to write to us then it cuts off , thank you dvla for that , so i thinks aha , contact via email at the office so hunt out online northamptons contact email address , not a chance there either , ...................................................................................................................................................................................................................so that leaves me hunting the internet for a tiny ickle bit of info , a sniff of help so i sit here with pen and paper looking to start the 3rd draft of a letter to these so called people , what the hell do you write , sorry the post office is incompitent ? sorry check your records and why didnt your records work in the first instance ? sorry but if you threaten me then expect legal recourse , im a little lost i really am , it cuts me that this is happening and theres no way of contacting these people directly and theres a clear reason why , so much hostility means there not interested but surly this is an indication of the publics feeling the very people whom they have a duty of care for ? who else would get to demand monies and get away with it ? .......................................................................................................................................................................................................................kindly help me out to draft something that doesnt indicate the fireball , any contact details be it a phone number or name of a higher authority would be increadably welcommed , the enforcement officers name is katie leah and thats about all i know .......................................................................................................oh a final thing , this letter will be sent out recorded delivery due to my unfailing trust in the post office ( sic ) and this will encour costs along with the previous stamp and phone call , i get fed up with paying for stuff like this where i incur costs based on the stupidity of others , do you think in my case i would have grounds and justification to seek costs in a court of law ?thanks for everyones time

oh a final thing , this letter will be sent out recorded delivery due to my unfailing trust in the post office

That don't make a scrap of difference to the letter getting there or not. I have had recorded delivery mail go missing and all the post office would do after the lengthy wait you have to endure, was six stamps in a book.

Surely this can't be that difficult to resolve - why would anyone tax a vehicle twice, it's obviously an error on the post offices behalf.

If you still have the receipt that the post office gives you, send a 'copy' to the DVLA and tell them what happened.

That don't make a scrap of difference to the letter getting there or not. I have had recorded delivery mail go missing and all the post office would do after the lengthy wait you have to endure, was six stamps in a book.

Surely this can't be that difficult to resolve - why would anyone tax a vehicle twice, it's obviously an error on the post offices behalf.

If you still have the receipt that the post office gives you, send a 'copy' to the DVLA and tell them what happened.

i know that feeling with the mail for sure . im guessing as they havnt flagged this up already there going to make my life a misery as is the nature of any goverment body , letter to be writern and posted wednsday , ill see what people come up with before then