Balck Horse, Welcome Finance and Ge Money, Lloyds TSB CC PPI

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5756 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

anyone know if the above is true please?

HI I MADE A CLAIM THAT GE MISSOLD MY PPI DUE TO A MEDICAL CONDTION AND I PROVIDED THEM WITH PROOF OF THIS, MY CLAIM WAS ALSO BEFORE THE PERIOD OF THE OFT RULING AGAINST THEM BUT I KEPT AT THEM AND SENT NUMERIOUS LETTERS AND EVENTUALLY THEY BUCKLED AND PAID OUT, SO PLEASE DONT GIVE IN WITH GE MONEY JUST BECOME A PEST TO THEM AND STAND YOUR GROUND. THEY WILL TRY TO FOB YOU OFF ALL THE TIME BUT KEEP AT IT.

BEST OF LUCK. TANYA

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi - reference who GE Money are and whether it counts or not. As some other consumer campaigners have made clear statements on TV Radio and Web regarding the fining of GE - one can make a point that just about all of the trading arms of GE use questionable tactics. Look at the Companies House web site - use the WEBCHECK facility and enter GE - you will note from the lists (under previous/dissolved names) that GE were I Group, First National Bank etc etc, the list is endless..... this is all the same group and I would wish to argue this to a judge! The addresses tell the tale, however, I also believe that FOS are treating these as different legal entities - which is something I think needs looking at seriously, as it seems to be a sort of cover-up job to me. I will do some more research into this aspect and hope some other members are willing to consider this too - good luck

ge weren,t members of the GISC before fsa regs 2005 ,basically means the fos will not take the complaint on as they aren,t being funded.

i had to file at court, now at aq stage an offer has come from ge ,i did try the FLA and what a waste of time that was ,all it did was add a further 3 months .you have been successful previously with claiming back ppi, i used alan from derbys poc as a start and amended it to suit. i too never was provided with all the documents and to this day even after an sar and a further request still haven,t got them .

ge,s response sounds exactly the same as mine ,who is the ppi underwriter, sar them to see what they can come up with .another cagger posted that their underwriters didn,t even have a policy set up but were still charged for the ppi by ge:o.

i went down to my local cab and they helped with my poc and claim.i would file at court .

OK sent one final letter to GE Money before I file at court, I sent a much more comprehensive letter stating points of law etc and also used the Competition Commissions findings hopefully they will see sense and realise I am not messing around.

Also I rang Welcome Finance and they told me my complaint was with their legal team whatever that means and they will be in touch next week.

Hello adamski,

Nice touch including the Competition Commission:D

I have included it in my second reclaim letter about to be posted for all you CAGers to comment on. Although the CC have only published their preliminary findings:rolleyes: I guess it is a bit of a bombshell to the PPI sellers:eek:

I am also advising other posters to mention this on any reclaim letters, it is only preliminary findings but you can bet the competition issue is going to be a bubble about to burst.

Regards

aa

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

------------------------------------------------

Bank charge successes:

Halifax - Full settlement incl interest.

HSBC - Settlement, goodwill no admission of liability about 75% of claim.

RBS - Settlement, goodwill no admission of liability about 70% of claim.

2 ongoing claims for bank charges with HSBC with more to come. (Supreme Court ruling could have upset these claims) They did :mad:

PPI Successes

PPI 4 settlements on 9 loans. FOS involvement on 7 added on the 8 % Statutory interest another 30% to both.

2 claims settled in full with LV without FOS involvement.

2 claims settled in full with HSBC without FOS involvement

PPI Claims ongoing with:

Cap one Now with the FOS

Barclays. Paid up today 24/04/10 cheque received for over £4,500 and in the bank.

LTSB still have to decide on this as their SAR production was abysmal. Papers data mixed up documents missing etc

1 Complaint not upheld by FOS they said it was ICO issue. Complaint upheld by ICO. See this..

Post 290 from

***RBS PPI Claim Long fight but, WON***

Please do not PM me for advice as it may be sometime before I can respond.

Keep at them. Do not give way and do not accept all they tell you, they will delay and stall for as long as they can to prevent repaying you your mis-sold PPI.

Hello adamski,

see this extract from my latest letter to be posted monday it is from post 116 of my thread...

alanalana PPI claim against RBS (looking for some help) please

7. Unfair attachment of PPI with no competition involvement

I now believe that the single premium PPI policies attached to the loan accounts were both extremely unfair and totally unreasonable and offered me very little, if any protection value whatsoever. Furthermore I believe in light of the preliminary finding by the Competition Commission that the PPI was unfairly attached as there was no opportunity for me to seek competitive Insurance. I am therefore requesting a full refund of all costs including all single PPI premiums that have been paid, the interest added to these premiums and the PPI proportion of the direct debit payments, that I have paid over the life of the account agreement.

regards

aa

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

Bank charge successes:

2 ongoing claims for bank charges with HSBC with more to come. (Supreme Court ruling could have upset these claims) They did :mad:

PPI Successes

PPI 4 settlements on 9 loans. FOS involvement on 7 added on the 8 % Statutory interest another 30% to both.

PPI Claims ongoing with:

Cap one Now with the FOS

Barclays. Paid up today 24/04/10 cheque received for over £4,500 and in the bank.

LTSB still have to decide on this as their SAR production was abysmal. Papers data mixed up documents missing etc

1 Complaint not upheld by FOS they said it was ICO issue. Complaint upheld by ICO. See this..

Post 290 from

Keep at them. Do not give way and do not accept all they tell you, they will delay and stall for as long as they can to prevent repaying you your mis-sold PPI.

Oh My Good God

Rang Welcome again today they have now lost my letter sent recorded!!!

They are a shower of unbelievable proportions.

Another letter sent special Delivery today

Hello adamski,

I have 3 out 9 letters go missing compensation for each was a book of 12 first class stamps (I have so many stamps now I could cover the cost of a special delivery with them) so I complained to the customer service department and yes, that letter seems to have gone missing too!!

Most of my letters now go from a different post office and go special delivery. Costly but more likely to arrive if they are important like PPI reclaims or complaints to all the regulatory authorities in the Universe.

Lets hope your letter gets a good response:D

aa

Bank charge successes:

PPI Successes

PPI Claims ongoing with:

Cap one Now with the FOS

Post 290 from

Ok

Latest news, Lloyds TSB Credit Card have rejected my claim the letter seems to be written wthout the use of templates, but they have provided no evidence to back up any of their claims so a rejection letter of their final response is in the post.

Also Black Horse have refunded £210 for one agreement but rejected the other why... I just do not know but those are with the FOS now.

Also HFC I have a claim with them, they sent me a generic template response as their final response, I have rang them and complained about their complaints procedure and the fact they have not anwsered any of my valid points in my letter just sent out computer generated piffle they are escualating my complaint

As you can see I am trying to avoid court action but only because I cannot afford it otherwise I would be sending out N1s at a hectic pace.

I will keep you updated

Hello adamski,

it is a shame we have to resort to special delivery to get the post to them.:confused: Recorded delivery seems not to meet the need on the important issues we have to deal with by mail.:eek:

Cost is up but you have to ensure docs get to the address as required.:grin:

aa

Bank charge successes:

PPI Successes

PPI Claims ongoing with:

Cap one Now with the FOS

Post 290 from

Bank charge successes:

PPI Successes

PPI Claims ongoing with:

Cap one Now with the FOS

Post 290 from

Ok welcome have sent me a final response and still refuse to pay out on my current loan with them, unsure of wether to go straight to court or FOS, they state in the letter to send any court documentation to the compliance department if I wish to go down this route.

Not much money at the moment, so I may have to wait to go down the court route.

Edited by adamski

• 4 weeks later...

Ok

I received a letter after i responded to GEs Final response ( which proves dont give up after the final response) which states that they will consider a refund if i supply them with evidence that my wife medical condition was pre 2003 when the loan was taken out which it was, I have sent them the evidence.

I now await a cheque.

I have a feeling they are watching this thread

Hello adamski,

I have a feeling they are watching this thread.

they will no doubt have staff checking in to see what they can expect next

Fingers crossed for a success for you.;)

aa

Bank charge successes:

PPI Successes

PPI Claims ongoing with:

Cap one Now with the FOS

Post 290 from