a couple of questions

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5898 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i was charged £675 for ppi, this was a one off payment for which they added interest at 42 %. this was with welcome. question, would my policy have cost welcome that ammount or have they added a mark up? if they have is it legal to add interest on money they have not paid out?

Does anyone know who i can complain about mis selling as they told me the loan was before they were regulated by the FSA.

I have met with similar ridiculous claims about not being regulated. As someone posted on my thread at the time, if they were not regulated then what were they? Loan sharks? Anyway a few days after getting that letter the full amount of the PPI was refunded, so if you have asked for a refund perhaps it will happen. :D I hope so.

BANK CHARGES

Nat West Bus Acct £1750 reclaim - WON

LTSB Bus Acct £1650 charges w/o against o/s balance - WON

Halifax Pers Acct £1650 charges taken from benefits - WON

Others

GE Money sec loan - £1900 in charges - settlement agreed

GE Money sec loan - ERC of £2.5K valid for 15 years - on standby

FirstPlus - missold PPI of £20K for friends - WON

Hello Hampshire,

When these companies state that the loan was taken out before regulation by the FSA, this is a statement to put you off continueing with your claim.

please read this link

Payment protection | Were you mis-sold PPI? | PPI - rules before 2005

I would also look into the extortionate credit bargain charging interest of 42%.:eek:

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

Hi

The Finance & Leasing Association (FLA) has a duspute resolution service,

this can be utilised by any person who has a complaint against current or past members.

FLA can be contated on 020 7836 6511

they can tell you if the company was/is a member.

The FLA also operates an online complaints form, much the same as the FOS forms.