Work Focus Interview - read what the Goverment plans

AwakeNow
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5882 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

the recording will still exist and you can apply for all of your DWP records by writing to your local offices mamnager and asking them to give you the information.

State they have 40 days from the date they recieve the letter and if they dont supply the information you will seek the information threw the courts in necessary.

trust me it does work as i hvae done it.

Your royal mail trcking problem.

It can take a few days for it to come online as it will need to be scanned and processed.

• Haha 1

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

the recording will still exist and you can apply for all of your DWP records by writing to your local offices mamnager and asking them to give you the information.

State they have 40 days from the date they recieve the letter and if they dont supply the information you will seek the information threw the courts in necessary.

trust me it does work as i hvae done it.

Your royal mail trcking problem.

It can take a few days for it to come online as it will need to be scanned and processed.

Brilliant stuff, The Godmother, then that is what I shall do. I shall do another recorded delivery and hope I can get the recording of the phone conversation as this would confirm my complaint letter and prove my statement then it would be easy to show if no abuse took place there verbally there would be no reason for abuse to be given in person.

I think sometimes we should arm ourtselves with minature recording devices whenever we speak to anyone serving in a public office.

Hope you are well : - )

Maria x

Hi Maria

yes i am fine. a bit sore mainly back but fine.

they dont like u recording the convos and will refuse to speak to you until the recorder is not used. I know as i have tried this. but if you record without there knowledge then that is there problem if they want to get funny.

Hold that letter for now as i think i have the addy of the data protection office for you to send the request to.

Give me a few hours, tescos is due between 3-5 and cant let the OH see me standing on a chair to reach the file as he would pass me the wrong black folder Marked DWP. :)

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

I really do think you should see your MP

Some are very good & they can call these people to account much sooner than sending a SAR. Tell them about the recording & whilst you may have difficulty obtaining it they wont

Hi Maria

yes i am fine. a bit sore mainly back but fine.

they dont like u recording the convos and will refuse to speak to you until the recorder is not used. I know as i have tried this. but if you record without there knowledge then that is there problem if they want to get funny.

Hold that letter for now as i think i have the addy of the data protection office for you to send the request to.

Give me a few hours, tescos is due between 3-5 and cant let the OH see me standing on a chair to reach the file as he would pass me the wrong black folder Marked DWP. :)

Heh heh thanks so much and sorry bout the backache.

Yea I wish we had something to record the bad ones at their jobs - might be able to get them out of the mainstream and into something they could handle better - like sweeping the roads maybe :p

I really do think you should see your MP

Some are very good & they can call these people to account much sooner than sending a S.A.R - (Subject Access Request). Tell them about the recording & whilst you may have difficulty obtaining it they wont

Thank you Jon I shall write a letter with the whole saga to the local MP but, I have to admit, I dont hold much hope.

I had to ask the MP before for help, along with Energywatch when my ex decided to off load the bills into my name and the utilities allowed him - I spent most of my time explaining the situation to Energywatch and the MP while they came back and told me it was a bad situation but nothing much could be done - this went on for a year until the situation resolved itself when I said enough was enough and I would get legal on the utilties making a very public case of it and it set itself right, in the end.

Why can't they (people in public services) just tell it as it is rather than make up stories to excuse their own shortcomings? Be a much simpler world, wouldn't it.

rite maria here is that addy.

PObox 1

mitcheldean

gloucestershire

gl17 0xh

phone number 01536 442012

If you address it to the data protection office then enclose a letter clearly stating what youwant then they should be able to help.

if you need anything else shout.

rite maria here is that addy.

PObox 1

mitcheldean

gloucestershire

gl17 0xh

phone number 01536 442012

If you address it to the data protection office then enclose a letter clearly stating what youwant then they should be able to help.

if you need anything else shout.

Thank you - I shall write a.s.a.p You are indeed a fairy God Mother : - )

I've been thinking - how is it right for someone in that position to lie about a claimant and how often does it happen?

It's not fair and its not right, and I'm not speaking just about the morality of it all.

I suppose I've been brooding, I'm still shocked by the slur and feel that's what it is - a slur on me so I'm thinking about the route of libel.

If this is seen as libel - and by the looks of things, in the research I've been doing this evening, it seem's this is exactly what this is; then I think the person responsible and the person spreading it i.e. the member of staff who started the accusation and the manager who see's fit in distributing this in a printed letter to me, should both be sacked.

I'm angry to think that this may be commonplace in this society whereby people who question their rights are able to be silenced by lies - I wonder how many people here who use these forums have had similar problems with someone in their DSS falsely accusing them of something - in writing.

I shall write these thoughts to the local M.P. as well - if anything it will at least open the eyes of some who have no understanding how basic rights are infringed simply due to 'fear' of losing a benefit they have every right to claim.

I shall see what happens next but I know one thing, if you are a carer getting carers Allowance, then you are already in full time employment by the Government and this is where I make my stand - maybe I should sue the government for not paying me a decent wage??? :-P

Forget the payrise, just ask for the overtime rates and shift allowance for all the hours over 35 every week:o!

Simon:)

• Haha 1

:)IF YOU ARE BORED WITH LITTLE TO DO:)

My Story - Simon -V- The (SH)Abbey - :!:WON / 19 November 2007:!:

SKY TV and the penalty charge - how far will it go?

Me V Its4me and Close Premium Finance:!:WON / 28 November 2007:!:

IF I CAN HELP, I WILL, IF I DO, THEN PLEASE CLICK ON THE SCALES ON THE LEFT

Forget the payrise, just ask for the overtime rates and shift allowance for all the hours over 35 every week:o!

Simon:)

He hee I could well do that Simon - stop giving me ideas @.@ lol

Anyway letter sent off to MP and S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) in process of being written. Did you know that the DSS can charge a hefty amount of money for files you request (I read somewhere they could charge a whopping £400 odd pounds to supply you records if its hard to get copies of) - wow!

It would be nice to find a wel paid job working from home but I don;t see it happening somehow and what job would pay me enough to pay for someone to look after my son let alone my daughter - heh, its a funny world.

He hee I could well do that Simon - stop giving me ideas @.@ lol

Anyway letter sent off to MP and S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) in process of being written. Did you know that the DSS can charge a hefty amount of money for files you request (I read somewhere they could charge a whopping £400 odd pounds to supply you records if its hard to get copies of) - wow!

It would be nice to find a wel paid job working from home but I don;t see it happening somehow and what job would pay me enough to pay for someone to look after my son let alone my daughter - heh, its a funny world.

It's my understanding that for Data Protection Act requests hospitals & doctors can charge up to £50.....for everyone else it's still £10

They also can withhold info if some of that info can, in the eyes of a qualified doctor, cause harm to a subject

True JonCris however it also depends on how much that public body can gain easy access to the data requested:

If you want access to unstructured information, you will need to describe the

information you want so the authority can find it. Although the fee for access to public

authority information is £10, the authority can estimate the cost of dealing with a

request for unstructured information, and refuse the request if the cost is more than

£450 (or £600 if it is central government).

I doubt very much they would charge the whole amount but I do think as it is listed on their resources site, they might ask for half of the cost to processing the request? It is not clear what they mean by 'unstructured' so would it mean anything you want that isn't in paper or floppy/disc fformat - such as recordings, is that 'unstructured'?

if you write to the address i gave you and call it a data protection request it does not cost you.

erm you dont have to send payment to see your file with the DWP as l have this in writting, this is as long as you have a open claim with them, and i have asked for both mine and my partner file.

well i did not have to pay anything.

I am only going but the info they have given me so if it is wrong then it is them that are wrong not me JC.

I assumed you would have known that in your profession.

well i did not have to pay anything.

I am only going but the info they have given me so if it is wrong then it is them that are wrong not me JC.

I assumed you would have known that in your profession.

Wot? "I am only going but the info they have given me so if it is wrong then it is them that are wrong not me":confused:

it should read i am only going on the info they have given meso if it is wrong then it is them not me.