Help to find Broker/Click loan/finance

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5340 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi folks.

Not sure if anyone could help please.

Back in 2003 my husband had taken out an unsecured loan which he had with Endeavour Personal Finance, but this was sorted and arranged by 'Click loans' or Click finance.

We have mislaid the documents trying to sort out the house for our son with special needs and looks like we have to go the full way such as the S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) etc, but if we write to Endeavour we know they will tell us to write to click, but we have even tried googling for ''Click loans or finance' and have been unsuccessful......:rolleyes: , so anyone who would have contact details please could you forward these please ? Thank you.

We don't know where we will stand in this situation really because hubby taken the loan with the ppi autimatically added, and instead of paying it back over 7 years he paid it off when we mortgaged, in less than a year.

We can recall the loan being something of just over £16K and when he paid this off in full it worked out something like £22k approx.

Hubby was not given any information on the ppi, and we have learnt more about ppi since the sale of a mis sold ppi with a secured loan, and also learnt afterwards that ppi was optional, and we have won back the ppi on the secured loan.:wink:

Will need to crack on with this one for as soon as possible because time is running on and I am aware we can claim as far back as 6 years.......but we also have other claims to deal with too.

Thanks folks any info will be a great help.:wink: .

Di.

Click Loans are found at:-

Click Loans

Bridge House

South Street

Farnham

Surrey

GU9 7RS

Endeavour Personal Finance used to be owned by Lloyds TSB Bank Plc, but was sold to HFC who are now owned by HSBC.

EPF are at:

Beneficial House

Easthampstead Road

Bracknell

Berkshire

RG12 1NS

01344 356 123.

Thank you for your feedback regarding my query.;) .

I never realised EPF were a part of LLoyds tsb and have also been a customer to Lloyds for 19 years or so, but thanks anyway I appreciate this very much.

So as it was Click who actually sold us or the hubby rather the loan I assume it would be them we write to for a full report of the accounts etc, is that correct ?

And do you know how long EPF had been a part of HFC or HSBC, as I am aware that HFC are one of the companies that were fined ?

Thanks again, I am very grateful for this information.;)

Di.

Found this:-

Endeavour Personal Finance are part of HSBC, the world’s second largest banking organisation who purchased the Household International Group of companies in 2003. EPF originally started life under the UDT umbrella. This company became a division of TSB Direct Ltd in 1987 and in 1993 Endeavour Personal Finance Ltd was founded with it’s own legal status and corporate identity. Following the Lloyds TSB merger in 1995, EPF became a member of the Lloyds TSB Group. The group sold EPF to Beneficial Bank Plc, a UK subsidiary of the U.S. Beneficial Corporation in 1997 and they subsequently merged with Household International in 1998.

EPF, Now based at the Secured Lending Centre (SLC) in Bracknell, has become the sole supplier of secured loan business via the independent broker network to the entire Group in the U.K. The SLC has a dedicated but flexible headcount in Bracknell of 194 managing assets in excess of £1billion. ^

That is great thanks again and very interesting.;) .

I know it was approx July 2003 of when hubby had taken a loan with these, and yes it was secured not unsecured of what I stated, I am getting confused with yet another loan company called Liverpool Victoria of whom we are hoping to claim on these too, as hubby always taken the payment protection insurance thinking he had no option due to not being given an option.

Will need to double check on dates and everything again just to be sure, as have been doing this on online banking.

Appreciated thank you very much indeed.

Di.;)

Hi there:)

I am still trying to track down a thread I had on this and will post it when I get it.

I found it dead easy to get all statements and the original loan agreement, cost £5, over the phone. Their procedures may have changed. The guy seemed to think I wanted it for tax reasons so I went along with that and it was dead easy- might work for you.

Search on Endeavour and EPF.

Back in touch soon

Best regards, Kenny:)

Any advice given by me is based solely on my experience in claiming, my experience in CAG or my opinion. I have no legal background. I want to encourage others to reclaim what is theirs.

Got a DCA breaking OFT guidance. Complain to the OFT about the DCA. Help put an end to these practices-

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/letter-templates/155095-complain-oft-about-unfair.html#post1652270

Register with CAG today, its free, its a great community:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/register.php

kennythecelt@consumeractiongroup.co.uk.

Thankyou Kennythecelt:)

Any advice given by me is based solely on my experience in claiming, my experience in CAG or my opinion. I have no legal background. I want to encourage others to reclaim what is theirs.

Got a DCA breaking OFT guidance. Complain to the OFT about the DCA. Help put an end to these practices-

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/letter-templates/155095-complain-oft-about-unfair.html#post1652270

Register with CAG today, its free, its a great community:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/register.php

kennythecelt@consumeractiongroup.co.uk.

Thankyou Kennythecelt:)

Hi Kenny, sorry for not getting back earlier, some probs with the pc, all resolved now.;-) .

Thanks for this information this is great, just checked it out, its worth a try I think, cheers.

Well done to you too.:smile:

I will keep you posted of the progress of this, thanks again.

Di.;-)

• 5 months later...

Hi folks

This has been one heck of a battle.:mad:

The Broker/director of the existing company Click Finance is that of Steve Teague, but as the previous one dissolved I am trying to actually find out if the director is the same one as this one, going by some information I have come across it is, as he founded Click in 2001 and still active now.

However, I had wrote to them on many occasions and the compliance manager is just coming back that the case is closed and these were separate companies, so I got back and mentioned about "phonex firms", as this is what I assumed, he had dissolved and started all over again with more or less the same company name but obviously different reg company number.

The existing address of the active Click Finance is this:

Click House

Bear Lane

Farnham, Surrey

GU9 7LD

The previous address was:

These dissolved in 2006.

Click Finance

Victoria House

23-27 South Street

Farnham

Surrey

GU9 7QU.

Domain name: 1CLICKLOANS.NET

Came across some useful information last night, and hid details match those of mine here above (2nd addy).

Administrative Contact:

Teague, Steve domains@click.co.uk

23-27 South Street

Farnham, d GU9 7QU

GB

01252 731100 Fax: 01252 731111

Technical Contact:

Teague, Steve enquiries@dialeforbusiness.com

23-27 South Street

Farnham, GU9 7QU

GB

01252 731100 Fax: 01252 731111

My paperwork provided by these in July 2004, have all sorts of names, Click Finance Limited, Click Finance and Clickloans, and 1Clickloans etc,

so as the matching address is that on my paperwork, would this guy be the main broker for my policy would anyone know ?

As he is still active now with the Click group and the compliance manager is denying any responsibility with the mis selling of the PPI.

And thoughts please folks and thanks.

Cheers

Di.

x

• 2 months later...

Thanks again.

I have PM'd you.

As always this lappy is playing up.......:rolleyes:, think it must be me lol.

I noticed in my other post I was having problems then, time for a new one now I think if I'm lucky enough claiming anything back.;)

Cheers so much.:D

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Thanks for all your above posts folks.

I have an SAR from the lender Endeavour and have come across some useful information.

I would like to confirm though, this I did ask a solicitor to have a look but it was withdrawn as it did not hit the amount on the limits of claiming, this loan is settled as well.

Here I have some info from the paperwork, and how this was calculated, thought I would post it up, please tell me your thoughts on this, thanks much appreciated.;)

An overall explanation of the loan taken out in July 2004

Settled by Nov 2005.

(loan was secured over 25), and calculated using the Rule of 78.

On the credit agreement

Loan £21,000

PPI £2,835

Total to pay with interest future charges = £23,835.00

300mths APR 9.9%

Settled at £23,646.04 that is including a rebate already deducted at £1,533.69.

I have worked out £26,565.18 have been paid into this loan altogether in total, this includes the monthly repayments made until settlement, and the setttlement figure as shown as settled amount above.

Worked out this going from the paperwork:

184.23 X 14 = £2579.22 (loan repayment)

24.28 X 14 = £339.92 (insurance repayment).

This totals = £2919.14

They have calculated by 14 months, but loan was from July, so the first repayment was made the following month of August 04, so 14 months to October 2005 its been calculated to - to settlement.

So

£2919.14 (of what I already paid in without settlement)

With Settlement of

"£23,646.04".

If you add The settlement of £23,646.04 and £2919.14, the total amount actually paid into this loan is:

£26.565.18.

Another way they have shown is this way =

Amount borrowed in total = £23,835.00

£208.51 x 300 - £23,835.00 = £38,718

They explain that the total cost of the loan would be calculated by multplying the montly instalment by the term of the loan and deducting the original amount borrowed.

Interest was not added as an upfront amount but was charged on a daily basis on the balance of total loan amount and debited to the account monthly.

Also to add that found amongst underwriters paperwork, the first time we were aware of this commission, the broker was paid almost £1.7K for selling the loan an extre few hundred for selling the insurance.

Cheers folks.;)