la redoute/droyds/redcats

Dorabell
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5831 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Will be sending your sending your letter if you don't mind then. I don't suppose they would remove the default?I have worked hard to get my file clean and they are basically the only things left on it holding me down.

I know they probably won't just out of spite - will try anyhoo!

Thanks!

Dipply75

I am in no way a legal advisor and only speak from my own experiences and the helpful advice of those in the same boat! :p

Will be sending your sending your letter if you don't mind then. I don't suppose they would remove the default?I have worked hard to get my file clean and they are basically the only things left on it holding me down.

I know they probably won't just out of spite - will try anyhoo!

Thanks!

no i dont mind at all go for it:p and yes it has been removed from my file i was so surprised when i received my credit report about 2 weeks ago so keep your fingers crossed and good luck let us now how you get on:)

They have not removed mine even thought they are not allowed to update it under the rules.

They have tho put it to zero and marked it satisfied.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.