childrens tax credit refund

peacock
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5659 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

yeah I was thinking that folk would be saying "this is not what you are meant to be using the forums for" ie laughing at each other's jokes and not taking forums seriously. I will need to digest your note in the morning as I can't really be bothered right now. (oh that sounds ignorant). I definately will be spoken to about wasting forum time now. I'm beginning to think you are taking the "you know what" about running out of oil like you live in the olden days high up on that blooming mountain like Heidi. You prob are! I did hear on the news mind you that weather in northern Ireland is grim so I believe your mountain is cold but not your entire house. (right just noticed you wrote lol after that oil thing so I guess its a joke) Geez hope its a joke! We've got Central Heating over here in scotland (no oil top ups needed) just normal gas bill. We should PM because we're gonna get into bother. My payment is for 2002/2003 cos I was too late for the 2001/2002 as it was meant to be in by Jan 07 but the govmt never publisiced it and us folk had to come across it by default so of course it never made the deadline.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

Only found out last night that I may be able to claim some money back so I'm hoping you lovely people can help me out.

I phoned my tax office today and they said I hadn't had the childrens tax credit for 2002 - 2003 and that I should write a letter to them with my details.

My question is should I send them the letter first and wait for them to send me the 11ctc form or should I send both straight away?

Also does it matter if I don't have my P60 for the time I'm claiming for?

Many thanks in advance.

Ronnie.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello All

I have just completed a 11CTC for my son. The odd thing is that the form actually states which tax years are you claiming for and lists 2001-2002 and 2002-2003. If it is too late why is it on the form downloaded off their own website ????????????

Hello All

I have just completed a 11CTC for my son. The odd thing is that the form actually states which tax years are you claiming for and lists 2001-2002 and 2002-2003. If it is too late why is it on the form downloaded off their own website ????????????

oooh do you have a link?

Hi

Telephoned re. my refund thisafternoon to check how it was coming along and was told that there was no trace of the letter I had sent, and I should download the 11CTC form from the website:-

http://www.taxcredits.org.uk/COHAB.pdf

Seems this is a new form, and note the "new" £94 fee for processing and administration!! How can they justify this? Are they trying to claw back some of the owed monies?

Hello

No you are looking on wrong web site this is a company trying to make money see my link on the above Number 58 this is on the official HMRC Site do not send the form to the company you quoted you just need to send the form from the HMRC website direct to your Tax Office there is no charge. Hope This Helps

:)