Brown vs gnats_chuff

the_bolo
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6561 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

I'm just wondering if I will be in a position where I can embark on a claim against natwest as I know there will be a lot of charges..

Which contributed to my filing for bankruptcy last year.

However I due not have any bank statements as I had to submit these during my bankruptcy so my questions are..

Do I stand a cat in hells chance of claiming since A. I no longer have an account, B. A registered bankrupt and C. have no idea how much I could claim for..

My second question is , If the answer to my first question is Yes.. Can I email them and request them to send me bank statements for the period 99 - 05... ?

Any help appreciated thankyou.

Hi

I asked my local Natwest for the last 6 years staments and I received them from the Customer lending Centre within 10 days and they didn't charge me for them. I think they are now wising up to the fact that alot of people are on to them. I then received a letter apologising for my upset at the charges and asked me to call them to discuss. I did not. I am now going to sent the 2nd letter from the Money saving Expert website as they are legal and formal with tight timeframes for a reply from the bank. I belive that by law they have to keep statements whether the account is in use or not. Good Luck!:)

Hunbun;)

Well I've sent off a Subject Access Request requesting the statements from 99 onwards to the Edinburgh address.. lets see how it goes..

Halifax Total Claim - £2,648.29

June 5th 2006 - Sent prelim letter :?

June 27 2006 - Letter received from Halifax offer of - £407.00 (accepted as a Prelim Payment) :mad:

July 1st 2006 - LBA sent :p

July 14th 2006 - Claim Filed :?

July 19th 2006 - Another offer of £1300 :-x

"Whoever said money can't buy happiness simply didn't know where to go shopping."

Hi all,

I'm just wondering if I will be in a position where I can embark on a claim against NatWest as I know there will be a lot of charges..

Which contributed to my filing for bankruptcy last year.

Hi,

Someone else asked this about a week ago but I cannot remember who, But I think it would be dificult to claim as the charges and any other debt get writtten off through BR, but others may know diferent.

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.